It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be selling that, ever.

I feel as though it's almost as nice to get a grail to another collector as it is to get one yourself. Hope you are enjoying it!

The Baron messaged me if I was interested. I bit. Flyers' new 3rd.

New shield is sexy.

Nice close-up of the material. Is the Airknit the same as the older CCM's?

I feel as though it's almost as nice to get a grail to another collector as it is to get one yourself. Hope you are enjoying it!

The guy has been playing great this season, I got a Komarov Dynamo Moscow jersey too.

The guy has been playing great this season, I got a Komarov Dynamo Moscow jersey too.

Good thing we made that trade Oxbo!

The Bourque went to a very good home as well - the guy who took it off my hands is a huge fan.

I'm a little sad the Komarov is gone but I'm glad it went to a good home. It stank like no other when I got it from Real Sports

Edited by AlereFlammam

Picked up my first game-worn jersey!

Christian Matte 1999-00 Training Camp

Not sure what I am going to do with this though, initially bought with plans to strip and make a Sakic, Forsberg or Bourque. But I'm not sure whether I should strip it or not. The ProPlayer jersey is really nice so I just had to get the jersey though

sraWkAF.jpg

eM3mRlr.jpg

I wouldn't strip a gamer as well. Besides stripping, you'll also need to remove the signature on this one.

Edited by amonte78

Added a couple Avs enforcers -

2003-2004 Peter Worrell gameworn road jersey Set 1 – light wear; few stickmarks across the front; from his final NHL season

005_zps33ca2296.jpg

006_zps6818b54c.jpg

1997-1998 Francois Leroux gameworn home jersey – customized sleeves (3” wide full-length material insert added to both sleeves making them resemble pant legs in width); washed out bloodstains on upper front and crest

001_zpsa78bc773.jpg

002_zpsd64a13ab.jpg

003_zpsc2b64f04.jpg

004_zps3003335c.jpg

After a two-month vacation at EPS, here's my latest, 'cause every Devils fan should have one.

d41bc13530e519dcc0be680924381643_zps1549

78641209f0e0b51075bdff2d71dc66a7_zps9b73

Edited by mfitz804

You must really love it if you got 2 of the same jersey! :thumbsup:

Once again not NHL but NFL. Mark Sanchez Game-Worn jersey from 11/10/14 where the Sanchez made his first start with the Eagles on Monday Night Football. The Eagles beat the Panthers 45-21 behind Sanchez's two TD passes and 332 passing yards. The jersey has a little bit of wear from the game, none that will really show up on camera though with the green on green mostly. I've photomatched it to at least five photos so far. And no, he did not wear this when he went go get cheesesteaks after the game.

2zzknpu.jpg

1r9ekw.jpg

AF409BF9-4E19-46C1-858D-C68174F42D90_zps

I finally got my Heritage Classic jersey customized, I was having a hard time choosing between Karlsson and MacArthur, I chose Karlsson. I am pretty disappointed that the numbers on the back are slightly too small and the name plate is airknit rather then edge material, I am really considering sending it back.

34ya68i.jpg

Here is a game used jersey for comparison -

65b_724b2cb7-1965-4c3d-9cf3-6684a32f0c69

Wow you got that butt-fumble pretty quick. Must have been a pretty quick turnaround on that one. Small sample, but he's not looking too bad so far though right?

Had a great preseason here. People discredit it because it was a preseason game and they put out the idea that he was only playing againt only scrub backups. The game against the Steelers they had their #1 defense out there into the fourth quarter. I believe Sanchez finished the preseason with a 80+ completion percentage.

He looked good Monday night but he was only hit once (which was a botched snap) so we'll see if he's real once the tough times come. Cruised to a win Monday night being up 45-7 before the Panthers got two garbage time TD's. He had some mobility in the pocket that Foles doesn't have and was able to get outside the edge and make some plays on the run, which was nice to see.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Local pickup. Once I find the RBK 6100 version of this jersey I will have one of every style the Leafs have worn starting from the 91-92 season.

Probably gonna make this a Mogilny.

15589443398_2f96586203_z.jpg

Local pickup. Once I find the RBK 6100 version of this jersey I will have one of every style the Leafs have worn starting from the 91-92 season.

Probably gonna make this a Mogilny.

danm it.. you alway find these local pickups. I hand cut the name and numbers of sundin for that jersey based on gamer pics bc SLC and even keener doesn't have the exact font.

Had a great preseason here. People discredit it because it was a preseason game and they put out the idea that he was only playing againt only scrub backups. The game against the Steelers they had their #1 defense out there into the fourth quarter. I believe Sanchez finished the preseason with a 80+ completion percentage.

He looked good Monday night but he was only hit once (which was a botched snap) so we'll see if he's real once the tough times come. Cruised to a win Monday night being up 45-7 before the Panthers got two garbage time TD's. He had some mobility in the pocket that Foles doesn't have and was able to get outside the edge and make some plays on the run, which was nice to see.

That's great and everything but he just needs to keep throwing to Jordan Matthews because I just picked him up off waivers this week.

2000-2001 Brantt Myhres gameworn home jersey – partially torn front collar

001_zpsb48957e1.jpg

002_zps6b502d31.jpg

003_zpsbf01327a.jpg

1999-2000 Gino Odjick gameworn road jersey – NHL2000 patch; decent stickmarks on right sleeve

004_zps3ff754d8.jpg

005_zps960a3808.jpg

006_zpsf189db5f.jpg

Not a jersey, but very cool nevertheless: a Blackhawks program, signed by Toews and Kane with Blackhawks COA (won this in a contest on the Blackhawks message board) :)

10341842_10205379262301631_6281103827059