It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I am happy with it.

Edited by HawksFanInDC

Stumbled upon this one at the Sabres arena, I figured I'd go for it even if it's an indo-edge. Still unique.

imagejpg1_zpsb30d4845.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsae261c77.jpg

imagejpg3_zps4a34b8db.jpg

imagejpg4_zps889ab195.jpg

And received this beauty this week:

imagejpg1_zps8966a859.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa049f380.jpg

imagejpg3_zps32ebfe50.jpg

imagejpg4_zpscd040997.jpg

Although I miss a bit of purple in the jersey, I do like the Kings SS jerseys very much.

That A patch on the Buffalo third - is that the alt captain patch? Is the captain's C a patch on the shoulder too?

Yea, that's the only redeeming quality of what is, in my opinion, the worst jersey in the history of the NHL. And yes I'm being serious.

Yea, that's the only redeeming quality of what is, in my opinion, the worst jersey in the history of the NHL. And yes I'm being serious.

I agree with you, that's actually why I got it. Because it's so bad, it's got potential to become infamous.

That Sabres jersey is growing on me. It's like they had two different jerseys, and they couldn't pick which one to use as the new third, so they settled on sewing the front of one to the back of the other.

That Sabres jersey is so hideous, it makes the bland Kings stadium series jersey look amazing.

(Just kidding Carl, I like the Kings SS jersey a lot!)

Found a guy on Kijiji who was selling a pile of jerseys for $10 and $20 a piece. I bought 9 from him, they arrived today:

Authentics

Coyotes 90's black Roenick - Starter

Mighty Ducks white Kariya - CCM

Replicas

Kings white Palffy - CCM

Oilers blue Gretzky - CCM vintage

Blue Jackets blue Nash - Koho

Sharks 2000's teal Marleau - Koho

Stars 2000's black Modano - CCM

Red Wings 2000's Yzerman - CCM

Nordiques white Forsberg - CCM vintage

9 jerseys, including two authentics, for $130.

Found a guy on Kijiji who was selling a pile of jerseys for $10 and $20 a piece. I bought 9 from him, they arrived today:

Authentics

Replicas

Kings white Palffy - CCM

That's pretty crazy.

Authentics

Replicas

Kings white Palffy - CCM

Post pictures!

Wait, you're putting it below the Flying V and the Burger King, both of which relegated their teams' primary logos to the shoulders in favor of a ridiculous front design?

NY Rangers 90's CCM

Now begins the task of stripping it so I can take it to Cosby's for proper 1994 customization.

It looks nice :D Can't wait to see it with the proper customization.

Wait, you're putting it below the Flying V and the Burger King, both of which relegated their teams' primary logos to the shoulders in favor of a ridiculous front design?

Yup. The Sabres jersey is such a mess... it literally looks like a bunch of concepts smashed together.

Those others you mentioned may not have been great (though I actually like the Burger King when taking into consideration what teams were doing with third jerseys at the time)... but this Sabres jersey is just disgustingly bad. I honestly cannot understand how they looked at this concept and thought it was better than ANYTHING else they could have had on the table.

I've read somewhere that Gretzky played without sticktape during practice, to make it harder for his stickhandling.