It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

A few recents to arrive on the doorstep:

Late 80s practice worn Rangers training jersey - Jan Erixon

Acquired from Brad at Fairmore. Team repairs aplenty.

1986-1988NewYorkRangersPractice-ERIXON1_

1986-1988NewYorkRangersPractice-ERIXON3_

1997/1998 Wolf Pack home - Andrew Proskurnicki

Inaugural season jersey. Only worn for 4 games but still has a fair amount of wear to it. Screened name is on a weird sort-of-silky nameplate

1997-1998HartfordWolfPackHome-PROSKURNIC

1997-1998HartfordWolfPackHome-PROSKURNIC

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And some retails too:

1999/00 Rangers Pro Player road - Brian Leetch w/HHoF game patch

1999-2000NewYorkRangersRoad-LEETCHHHoF_z

2004 World Cup of Hockey Team Canada home - Martin St.Louis

Not sure about the patch on this one.

2004WorldCupofHockeyTeamCanadaHome-STLOU

2004WorldCupofHockeyTeamCanadaHome-STLOU

Couple more gameworn goons -

2007-2008 Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre Devils gameworn home training camp-preseason jersey with bloodstains on crest -

001_zps356dd756.jpg

002_zps01f1e1e3.jpg

003_zps90ecb177.jpg

1997-1998 ‘Scary’ Gary Coupal Central Texas Stampede (WPHL) gameworn road jersey – Coupal was banned for life from the OHL, ECHL & UHL (for confusing hockey with baseball and his stick for a bat) during his career and after attending Flyers camp in the late 90’s (and Clarke wanted to keep him in the organization), was banned from the AHL before even playing a game there due to his past antics when the Flyers tried to send him down, thus he was forced to play in the WPHL for a couple years before retiring – Goon with a capital ‘G’ -

005_zps036a21c7.jpg

004_zps81b54d28.jpg

Holy crap, how ugly is this thing?

1aReebokEDGEauthenticalternate-vi.jpg1bReebokEDGEauthenticalternate-vi.jpg

Though, I will say that the alternate patch is a wild touch:

DSC07741-vi.jpg

The combination of material is fascinating too. The gold front is all air-knit. But, the navy shoulders are 1.0 EDGE material!

DSC07742-vi.jpg

A strange air-knit style nameplate too that is reminiscent of Nike material:

DSC07743-vi.jpg

No ultrafil but the grey sleeves are stretch mesh too. It's like Frankenstein. There's literally four different types of material on this thing. Five if you count the satin-like pinstriping.

No ultrafil but the grey sleeves are stretch mesh too. It's like Frankenstein. There's literally four different types of material on this thing. Five if you count the satin-like pinstriping.

Not shocked... since it looks like they took four separate ideas for jerseys and just smushed them together. I was going to say "smashed" but that's too manly of a word. These are smushed.

Does the wash tag on the inside actually say x-trafil for the shoulder material? And perhaps stretch dazzle for the pinstriping?

Never understood why they would spell out Buffalo over the logo. Taking that off would at least make the jersey somewhat presentable.

Never understood why they would spell out Buffalo over the logo. Taking that off would at least make the jersey somewhat presentable.

I said the same thing whe they leaked the teaser pics. We know what team it is and where they're from without that unnecessary BS on the front.

I just wish the Canucks would lose the word "VANCOUVER" across the top of their jerseys. We know you keep changing your logo, so it's probably good that you spell out who you are, but it's been long enough now and we all know that logo represents the Vancouver Canucks. It looks more like a cheap sweatshirt you'd find on the bargain rack at Kohls than an NHL jersey.

Maybe NBC could have the Sabres wear these and play the Lighting in their new 3rds and bill it as "Awful Jersey NIght". Kinda like rivalry night except dumber.

Highlights of my recent pickups....

89-90 Tocchet

020_zps46e59b07.jpg

021_zps822ef14c.jpg

Mark Howe Night Jakub Voracek 2.0

018_zps285267c8.jpg

019_zpse622d968.jpg

Claude Giroux 2.0

013_zps69a59cdf.jpg

014_zps98dd512c.jpg

Canadiens 2.0 Home

006_zps53acecef.jpg

Hershey Bears 2013-2014 Alternate 2.0

009_zps0e752339.jpg

And my holy grail of jersey collecting!!! Only been searching for 5 years. Since I found out the Flyers wore ultrafil for only one year, 1987-1988, I have been searching on a daily basis for them. I was yet to get lucky until a few weeks ago I caught a newly listed "goalie cut Hextall jersey". Needless to say it is not goalie cut, just a perfectly sized 52. It's in pretty good shape but the customization job was god awful. It was pretty much the Islanders font on a Flyers jersey. I stripped it myself, used the #27 from a Flyers game issued and had my boy Slimcutta hook me up with orange ultrafil nameplate! I had the letters made for the nameplate and sent it off to Mike. Mike literally received it this past Friday 11-21 and I got it back Monday 11-24 somehow. Simply amazing to finally have it and see it come together like this!

015_zps307f38b1.jpg

017_zpsa4a18c05.jpg

And my holy grail of jersey collecting!!! Only been searching for 5 years. Since I found out the Flyers wore ultrafil for only one year, 1987-1988, I have been searching on a daily basis for them. I was yet to get lucky until a few weeks ago I caught a newly listed "goalie cut Hextall jersey". Needless to say it is not goalie cut, just a perfectly sized 52. It's in pretty good shape but the customization job was god awful. It was pretty much the Islanders font on a Flyers jersey. I stripped it myself, used the #27 from a Flyers game issued and had my boy Slimcutta hook me up with orange ultrafil nameplate! I had the letters made for the nameplate and sent it off to Mike. Mike literally received it this past Friday 11-21 and I got it back Monday 11-24 somehow. Simply amazing to finally have it and see it come together like this!

How long until it's for sale or trade?? :)

Dont know if I ever posted this one in the past, but I got it through Barry at MeiGray..

1985-86 Bob Brooke NY Rangers road.

OBoOAq.jpg

Rn3dW0.jpg

Holy crap! What a great Bob Brooke jersey! I wish I could find the highlight of him scoring the OT goal against the Caps in 1986.

I'm not sure if it's still there but there was once a Bob Brooke USA jersey hanging from the ceiling at Cosby's new location. When I asked if it was available, I was told that the owner had received offers on it and turned down every single one....even one for $30,000.

Kurt,

The Flyers wore air-knit and ultrafil in 87-88. The ultrafil set was worn during second half of the season. Love the Tocchet!