It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Wow!! Just looking through this thread and these are some fantastic pick-ups!

Im wondering if someone can clue me in on where/how to pick up these game used jerseys? I have a pair of MJ90's bauer skates, but buying game used jerseys is new to me. Help!...?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im wondering if someone can clue me in on where/how to pick up these game used jerseys? I have a pair of MJ90's bauer skates, but buying game used jerseys is new to me. Help!...?

ebay, MeiGray, Gameworn.net, Classicautions.net, NHL Auctions, this forum, etc.

Caps gamers are sold through MeiGray.

Please burn those skates and along with anything else you have that is Marcus Johansson-related.

Also, I did you a favor and edited out the offensive part of the gif in your signature:

zW5ciX0.gif

Caps gamers are sold through MeiGray.

Please burn those skates and along with anything else you have that is Marcus Johansson-related.

Also, I did you a favor and edited out the offensive part of the gif in your signature:

Thanks for the heads up, Amonte78.

Guam, I appreciate the help...sort-of. :thumbsup: Changing the .gif now.

Also, Guam, I found this. Doubt it's legit, but saw your interest in your sig. Thought you might be interested in either case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PATRICK-KANE-LONDON-KNIGHTS-RBK-JERSEY-BLACKHAWKS-/270925524853

Judging by the sizes offered its a replica (an overpriced one like every jersey that's sold by locker room)

Is it just me or are some of those 8's upside down?

Ah, I see the 8's are alternately flipped...Well, that was open and close...

Well, since we're on the subject (wrong thread and all), this guy here has reasonably priced Knights gamers. May be worth contacting to see if he'll ship. http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-Game-Worn-London-Knights-NHL-Jerseys-W0QQAdIdZ534977308

Big thanks to forum member "jarvis" for helping me get this. It's a 2013-14 game worn Jeff Halpern TPS Turku jersey. I am told that Halpern only wore two jerseys (one white and one black) during in his short stint in Finland, and he kept the white one.

1o8IOgl.jpg

LsWVO5U.jpg

Could use a few more sponsor patches if you ask me...

I wonder if the players notice the restriction of movement comparing to NHL jerseys. I know they are usually submlimated fabric patches instead of embroidered but the sheer volume must get irritating to move around in.

Could use a few more sponsor patches if you ask me...

I wonder if the players notice the restriction of movement comparing to NHL jerseys. I know they are usually submlimated fabric patches instead of embroidered but the sheer volume must get irritating to move around in.

Haha. The number of patches on this jersey impressed/surprised me. And they're not all sublimated fabric, either.

-There are 3 red "Felix" patches around the collar (two on the front, one in the back) that are actual patches.

-Then there are the 6 white patches on the upper front that are all real.

-There is the "Koff" name patch just above the crest.

-The blue patch to the left of the crest is sublimated, as is the large VMP patch on the bottom of the front.

-The two Volkswagen ads under the arms are both fabric.

-The "Liiga" patch under the left arm is an actual patch.

-The "Kultaranta Resort" arm patch is real.

-There are 2 more sublimated VMP patches on the back.

In total, I count 12 real patches and 6 sublimated patches. These totals do not include the two Reebok logos nor the main TPS crest.

That Halpern is SWEET! Love the euro jerseys with all the ads. The black even makes it cooler. Very sharp jersey!

DUDE! That is freaking awesome. Probably the hardest jersey to get for any collector. It does look really nice, great work and kiitos to Jarvis!

Some sens for a buddy of mine here in Ottawa who's a pretty big fan. Thx to Kurt for the Karlsson and Mike in NJ for the Alfy

IMG_4215-vi.jpg[/url]

IMG_4216-vi.jpg

IMG_4217-vi.jpg

IMG_4218-vi.jpg

This ultrafil Koho (kiss-cut btw) is the HEAVIEST jersey I've ever held. I'm kinda surprised the players ever agreed to wear these things.

And now a few jerseys geared toward my collecting needs :D

Behind Wayne Gretzky, who had the most points in the 1980s ('80-81 to '89-90)?

Peter Stastny 1048, Mario Lemieux 838, Ron Francis 745, Steve Yzerman 692...

Peter was AWESOME!

'92-93 Stastny

IMG_4221-vi.jpg

IMG_4224-vi.jpg

That Senators Koho Alfredsson jersey is stunning!

And this gem is about as rare as they come.

A bit of history - the Whalers wore mesh jerseys throughout most of the 80s, switching to Air-Knit for '88-89, and for the '89-90 season (for whatever reason) they would straighten out the sleeve stripes.

For '90-91 they would switch back to mesh and angle the arm stripes again.

Finally, for '91-92, the final year using this color scheme, they'd switch to Ultrafil (God Bless 'em!), and straighten out the stripes again, but this time lower them closer to the sleeve ends.

Throughout all my years of collecting, other than a few odd gamers seen here and there, this is the only time I've ever come across this jersey.

'91-92 Ultrafil Whalers Cullen

Whalers9192HomeCullenfront-vi.jpg[/url]

Whalers9192HomeCullenrear-vi.jpg

Making this jersey even more rare is that John Cullen only wore #15 for 8 home games to start the season, at which point Kevin Dineen was sent packing, allowing John to reclaim his favored #11

9192Cullen15-vi.jpg

9192Cullen3-vi.jpg

Special thanks goes out to CJ Matthews for the hookups on the authentic 75th patch. I posted in the Wantlist a little while back and Matt messaged me almost instantly. Thanks Matt!!! :thumbsup:

Big thanks to forum member "jarvis" for helping me get this. It's a 2013-14 game worn Jeff Halpern TPS Turku jersey. I am told that Halpern only wore two jerseys (one white and one black) during in his short stint in Finland, and he kept the white one.

Why is the team logo a basketball? :lol:

Why is the team logo a basketball? :lol:

Nice :lol: I hadn't noticed, but that is funny. Could also be either a teatherball or a cantaloupe. They have teatherball in Europe?

Hey All!!

Just picked this up at the Flames Unveiling!

Signed By:

4 - Kris Russell

11 - Mikael Backlund

18 - Matt Stajan

24 - Jiri Hudler

31 - Karri Ramo

39 - TJ Galiardi

55 - Shane O'Brien

And on the fight strap...

15 - Tim Jackman

I hope to get more down the road... make this my autographs jersey.

I also plan to get Monahan's name added one day as well!

Pictures:

FlamesThird1B.jpg

FlamesThird2B.jpgFlamesThird3B.jpg

FlamesThird4B.jpg

I'm not a fan of the new Calgary Third but oh man is it exciting to see a retail 2.0 not obtained through eBay. I really hope that this means that we'll see 2.0s for other teams as well

Awesome Whalers Mike!

And the new Flames is really nice except that it is just boring. Nice pickups!