It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You paid $26 for that Lindros? Nice steal!!!

A $26 win on eBay turned out to be a long hem 1989-1990 CCM. Pretty stoked, this will be stripped and recustomized with a correct player from 89/90

Well, in the spirit of the season, let it be said that Rangers fans and Flyers fans CAN all get along....kinda.

Tony wore this during the HHOF Game in 2003. Not much to speak of as far as wear being a one-game deal but the player and patch really make it.

Ugh...gross.

So, who's the blind guy that put on the hhof patch?

I don't think it's the patch but the crest that's all tilty. Probably because...and I just found this out recently...the P actually stands for Poop. Who knew?

It was done by the company that customizes the Hawks jerseys so I'm guessing this is how the player's jerseys are done up as well.

*shakes his head*

Thank you. It is just as nice as the other 2.0's in my collection. And like I said, if the team's customizer does it this way, I'm pretty sure it's accurate. They were in the middle of doing the team's jerseys up when I sent mine in.

Rude...the guy spent over $400...

awesome jersey, im jealous. I bet it blows away the premiers.

Xmas really did come a day early for me.

Doubled the number of authentics in my collection with this mid-90s size 44 CCM Dallas Stars, Andy Moog.

x6qsVXS.jpg

4MH6bP8.jpg

Late 90s replica medium CCM Tampa Bay Lightning alternate

Cl52zhw.jpg

Late 80s/early 90s CCM replica Montreal Canadiens, size L (or XL, size tag was cut off)

zfc7j9j.jpg

Aaaand my SCF 94 Rangers patch came too. Other than the missing 'TM' in the bottom right corner, i'd say it's the best repro of this patch, and definitely closest to the real thing.

maKh6lh.jpg

Finally someone who covers up their toes when taking pictures :thumbsup:. We only need one footcake!

It's not even something I do intentionally, it just manages to creep in the bottom.

Someone has to pick up the ball and run with it, seeing as though he hasn't been around for a while.

It's not even something I do intentionally, it just manages to creep in the bottom.

Someone has to pick up the ball and run with it, seeing as though he hasn't been around for a while.

It's only appropriate if it's a Toews jersey...

Christmas present.

rkvFHzk.jpg

My christmas gift.

02-03 LA Kings home, CCM replica size XXL - Deadmarsh #28. Sparkly!

EDIT: Slim, why haven't you accepted Clarkson into your life?

ORtpPDC.jpg

6mU3edT.jpg

Also has this screenprinted logo next to the KOHO necktag that i've never seen before. What's the dealio?

7MIFgjE.jpg

Edited by zooeyperry10

*shakes his head*

Dumbest post ever....since CSL seems to only have edge plates when they are doing the Hawks jerseys for the season (end of summer) I'd bet anything the plates on the winter classic will be air knit...

Jerry D'Amigo Marlies game worn

Picked this up from RealSports. Never thought I'd be able to afford it, but it's my first gameworn. Quite the steal at $150. Plenty of wear too..puck marks, piling and a couple of unrepaired holes and tears.

if54mI8.jpg

NyKmKh3.jpg

Edited by galvinwong