It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Great Richards Heritage and yes, I echo what Matt said, hopefully he has a turnaround season... I am hoping my boy Del Zotto has a breakout season as well.. We shall see..

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Richie! Here's hoping that he has a nice revivial this season and maybe a few big moments that will help put his time here in a more positive light.

Grats on the MDZ gear Enzo, and the Richie Heritage Jarvis.

Jumping back to the last page, grats Angelo on the B's haul.

Grats on the MDZ gear Enzo

Thanks! Trying to photomatch the gloves as they have a bid stickmark across the front.. ;)

Edge 1.0 2007 NHL All Star jersey

IMG_4479_zps989843d3.jpg

IMG_4482_zpse3d23fd2.jpg

Took some time to decide, but I went with Briere (over Gagne). Luckily I still had some white Edge material to provide for the nameplate.

Had the customization done by Triple Threat Sports. I like their system. They sent me an image of the fonts they planned on using, and I was actually able to correct some small issues that would have bothered me had they customized it without checking with me first. That's really a great idea. Big props to them for getting this done in less than 2 weeks too.

Today this sweet 2003-04 Marcel Goc Cleveland Barons jersey showed up! Talk about stick marks! And that isnt a shadow or lightning on the left sleeve, awesome.

iBBAneP.jpg

vbz38RF.jpg

Quite the coincidence, here's what I got in recently...

2001-02 Chad Wiseman Cleveland Barons game worn home jersey

Absolutely hammered. First year of that incarnation of the Barons and first pro jersey for Wiseman. Has a cool vinyl 8 patch in remembrance of Zolton Batovsky, a Sharks prospect who died in Slovakia in a car crash.

wiseman_barons_f_sm.jpgwiseman_barons_b_sm.jpg

Love the crazy detailing on the name and numbers. They're glacier twill and the highlights on the letters are actually cuts to let the nameplate show through. On the numbers they are extra pieces of metallic glitter twill.

wiseman_barons_d_sm.jpg

also got this in ...

2005-06 Adam Hall Nashville Predators game worn 3rd jersey

hall_predators_f_sm.jpghall_predators_b_sm.jpg

Photomatched to a game in DC on 12/7/2005

hall_predators_photomatch.jpg

Man this is my kind of party! I noticed the Hall was gone, had a feeling you nabbed it! The font on your Barons is definitely quite superior. How long did they run with that?

By the way, how much do those Preds thirds rule? Its gotta be one of the ugliest colors to ever hit the ice in the NHL. Great stuff man.

Honestly I don't think you can appreciate the Preds mustard until you have one in your hands. The gold mesh layer over the navy layer is awesome, but from a distance just looks kinda dirty. I was sad to let my blank authentic go to Cowboys, but thrilled to turn around and get a gamer.

As for the funky font on the Barons jersey, apparently they only used it for their first season.

Some Modano All Star authentics. Modano autographed the individual All Star numbers for me in 2011. I finally had them added to my All Star jerseys.

1998 NHL All Star Team North America, with the correct color Dallas Stars shoulder patch

IMG_0210-vi.jpg

IMG_0211-vi.jpg

1999 NHL All Star Team North America

IMG_0202-vi.jpg

IMG_0204-vi.jpg

2000 NHL All Star Team North America

IMG_0198-vi.jpg

IMG_0199-vi.jpg

2004 NHL All Star Western Conference

IMG_0206-vi.jpg

IMG_0208-vi.jpg

Thanks. All that remains of my Modano AS jerseys is the 2009 Western Conference AS jersey. I'm hoping to locate a second EDGE 2.0 jersey, as the current one i have (thanks to Cowboys) is a Tkachuk and i would prefer not to strip it. I may have to stick with using my 1.0 AS jersey if i can't find a second 2.0.

You've got one hell of a Modano collection! You even got the different M's correct between the '98 and '99 ASG's; I don't think most people pick up on that. :thumbsup:

Got this in the mail today! I have purchased a blank Flyers 2.0 from MeiGray before that is being turned into a Giroux, but I wanted to buy another Flyers jersey as well and this was in my price range as it is a GI. First of all, I am very new to this hobby as I have only purchased replicas but MeiGray WILL have my business again. From the box and letter to the jersey it was a great touch and really makes the purchase awesome.

This is a 2012-2013 GI Eric Wellwood jersey. He played more games under number 47 during the 2011-2012 season and a few months ago he suffered a nasty Achilles injury. He's currently rehabbing with hopes of returning to the ice, but for now here's my first GI jersey.

Wellwood3.jpg

Thanks LAK74. Credit to Keener, who did the 1999 AS jersey for me. He got the letter M done correctly on that one. For the longest time, i had thought the Modano kits would be identical on both jerseys until i saw game photos/videos of the two jerseys. That's how i spotted the different color Dallas Stars shoulder patch on the 98 AS jersey.

Yeah, the fonts are slightly different between the 2 years, and some letters like Z, E, F, and of course M look noticeably different. Even the captain's "C" looked different on Bourque and Gretzky's jerseys. Nice pickups, and well done!

Ryan O'Reilly 2009-10 alternate 3rd rookie gamer arrived from MeiGray... Pics don't do it any justice.. I have to admit, at first I didn't like these because I felt like the Avs ripped off the Rangers design.. It has grown on me... Beautiful sweater... :)

c778.jpg

c6wu.jpg

Thank you, sir! I gotta say thanks to LAK74...super helpful with showing me the right direction in this hobby. If I ever come across a big bonus, or a powerball, then I will gladly get a Giroux or Gagne gamer! haha