It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

So I received Marty Brodeur Worldstars jersey I was talking about late last week.

It is in fact size 58 goalie cut.
Still haven't been able to find much about these shirts. There was one pro jersey sold in NHL auctions last summer. It was customized as Brodeur, but wasn't goalie cut and didn't have captain C (even though description said it is similar that Marty would have worn). Description also said that shirts were never available for public.
Anyways, here's better pics of the shirt. Still: if someone has any info about these, it is highly appreciated.
WP_20150204_008.jpg
WP_20150204_011.jpg
WP_20150204_009.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAK, I thought about your situation in depth and saw the reasoning behind each position. Honestly, if it was a Flyers jersey that had such ridiculous looking sleeve numbers, I'd go with smaller sleeve numbers that will make you happy. Nobody else besides diehard collectors would even notice. At that price you gotta do what's gonna make you happy, especially (and I know it's the case) if your never going to sell it.

Of course he is never going to sell it, no one else is going to buy jerseys that small. :P

Haha.

Greatest moment of my life:

image_zps04ce0e1c.jpg

Haha.

Greatest moment of my life:

Up close and personal with the goalie, and look at your date, you were a little stud with the older woman, nice job!

:)

ilkka, someone just listed a gamer from that European tour on eBay. I don't think I'm allowed to post the link here, but the images of that jersey should be good for reference pics, or you may be able to ask that seller for more info about the gamers. Looks like it at least had a sponsor patch on it for the games.

ilkka, someone just listed a gamer from that European tour on eBay. I don't think I'm allowed to post the link here, but the images of that jersey should be good for reference pics, or you may be able to ask that seller for more info about the gamers. Looks like it at least had a sponsor patch on it for the games.

Yea, thanks I did find Draper jersey on bay. I've also found few pics of Brodeur in Worldstars jersey and customization and details look 100% match. I've been trying to find if there's exceptions and in some games they might have used shirts without sponsor patches. But right now it seems clear that at these weren't at least widely sold to public.

That Brodeur jersey is beautiful. If any of you have read Marty's biography, there are pictures of him wearing that jersey while playing during the lockout with the other world stars.

Just came in the mail today! Super excited.

I've never owned a replica jersey before, but gave up on finding an authentic like this. The jersey is from SportsK and the customization is by Gerry Cosby Sports in NY.

3BA1B7FA-2369-43F6-A83B-0F9956BEAD95.jpg

4B8F2ACA-94D4-454F-8960-16B4FD711B76.jpg

Very Cool "Rexi" replica... :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Cosby's has never let me down.

Pulled the trigger on one of those cheap Flyers 2.0s, mostly as a safe buy to try a size 56. Needless to say it fits me like a tent. Jerseys are legit though and a good price so not all is lost.

16452901191_e63cc05bdf.jpg

Its another Devils Ultrafil size 56, courtesy of one of our own members. Part of my ongoing quest to collect as many of the same jersey as humanly possible. Give me your Devils 56 Ultrafils, people!!

Couple of small stains now look worse because I pre-treated them and have not yet washed them out. Gonna be a Stevens '95 Cup jersey.

EEFAED1D-DC82-473C-9AAB-AFB8E62E4E2C_zps

Took 3 months but finally got the kit for this from cutting edge. Thanks to Angelo for his help on getting the kit.

16273389207_da900820ac.jpg16273046799_595d6f92d4.jpg

Because he threw all his other jerseys on the ice.

please. I wouldn't spend a penny to watch this pathetic excuse of a team play.

Guest Dr_Puck

If it's any consolation--- and I'm sure you'd rather trade Internet high fives for a successful team--- you seem to be the most honest person around here when it comes to commenting on their favorite team. No one else hammers their team as much as you.

#tankformcdavid

No one else hammers their team as much as you.

Uh, apparently you haven't heard of guam64? :P

If it's any consolation--- and I'm sure you'd rather trade Internet high fives for a successful team--- you seem to be the most honest person around here when it comes to commenting on their favorite team. No one else hammers their team as much as you.

10+ years of total incompetence will do that to a fan base.