It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

No one else hammers their team as much as you.

May I introduce you to most of the Dallas and Phoenix fans? :P

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I introduce you to most of the Dallas and Phoenix fans? :P

Dallas and Phoenix have hockey teams?

Dallas and Phoenix have hockey fans?

Got these back from Keener, who did a great job on all them. Thanks to slimcutta for pointing me to his direction for the 92 All-Star jersey! And thanks to SuperTheGreat for helping me find the MoDo jersey!

lTTkqtP.jpgh3EJVPw.jpgiNM4tfA.jpgrrTfYVD.jpgAGCnLxG.jpgjbqoIPy.jpgkCPLgf9.jpgb5HO4PI.jpgPATcw5E.jpgBMdY1RJ.jpg

Got a few blanks as well.

wfPtCPW.jpg7ijf9M6.jpg

2008 Team Canada, has the IIHF 100 Years patch on the back

kve3ReA.jpg

Woah. What year is that MoDo jersey from and where did you find it? I've been looking for one from 08-09 or 09-10.

Not sure what year it is exactly, but Forsberg did wear a jersey similar to it, except the ads were placed slightly differently on game jerseys (this one is just a replica) and Forsberg wore it with the Reebok vector, not wordmark. I got it on eBay a few months ago - SuperTheGreat actually sent me the link to it. I will keep an eye out for sure and let you know if one comes up though.

dUHA6Ep.jpg

A size 56 Swift jersey?? How do you fit into that thing? It also looks like somebody wore it prior. What gives there?

Yeah it's relatively small, but I usually wear size 46 or 50 for Edge jerseys unless I'm playing with full equipment. I actually got it as a gift. I thought I would be able to get the marks out, as I believed they were puck marks, but I did a quick wash and it didn't do much at all. Also, the material is a bit off on the jersey as well compared to my other Nike Swifts. The previous owner may have washed it and dried it or something. But I didn't have that specific style and I like the fit so I can't complain.

LOVE the 92 ASG!

Thanks! I love the jersey too and was lucky enough to get a good deal on it! Thanks to slimcutta for helping me find someone who could customize it accurately, I was sitting on it for a while.

Got this one today. 2001-2002 Mattias Timander that was recycled into a Darrel Scoville for 2002-2003 and/or 2003-2004. The jersey shows clear signs of a nameplate change and has 4 repairs, burns and marks on the arms and body.

Timander%25202001-2002%2520Scoville%2520

I wrapped this puppy up last week. All I need now is the 20th patch:

1aReebokEDGEauthenticalternate-vi.jpg1bReebokEDGEauthenticalternate-vi.jpg

...and then there's this:

circa2004Nikeauthenticpractice-vi.jpg

I have no idea when this was worn or even IF it was worn. It looks like a practice jersey to me and it even has the USA Hockey tag in the collar so it's definitely team stock. I've just never seen the style before. I'm kinda leaning towards a 2002-2004-era practice jersey. The swoosh in the collar has me puzzled though.

Great Sakic and Forsberg haul. That '96 Sakic needs a SC patch.

Excellent Selanne. I'm looking at buying a kit from JB for that, but the A in Selanne on his is a bit off.

Dallas and Phoenix have hockey teams?

Dallas and Phoenix have hockey fans?

Oh, you :P

Team issued goalie cut. Will make it a Bernie Parent alumni jersey vs the rangers 2012

That's an awesome idea. Did he actually wear a goalie cut jersey in that game?

And that's one of the pictures that makes Messier's alumni jersey look very much more like and Indo than a 2.0.

The flyers were 2.0 I have a laforest gamer

Was there any rangers alumni patches made available?

Edited by Flyers845

The flyers were 2.0 I have a laforest gamer

Was there any rangers alumni patches made available?

Nope. We've been dying to find them though. I've seen Rangers gamers from this game that were 2.0, but every time I see a picture of Messier from that game, it looks like he's wearing an Indo. Edited by thebiggoalie

Ended up picking one of these up at tonights Lightning game. Only cost me $224

Lightningedge-vi.jpg

securedownload1-vi.jpg

securedownload-vi.jpg

securedownload2-vi.jpg