It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great deal on that Bolts jersey. That style has really grown on me. Would like to get one someday... and hopefully for a similar price! Haha

That's a great deal on that Bolts jersey. That style has really grown on me. Would like to get one someday... and hopefully for a similar price! Haha

RCS had them, and a few other teams on sale in the past for the same price. Keep an eye out for when they have holiday sales. I picked up a couple Rangers when they had a "Fourth of July sale", but they also had these Lightnings, Bruins, Hawks, Kings, and a couple others.

Edited by thebiggoalie

What's old is new again. Saw this for a great price on eBay and jumped on it. Did not realize until after, I am the one who sold it to the person I bought it from. Who is also a board member. Neither of us mentioned it, not sure if he realized it and just didn't say anything, but I didn't figure it out until I got the shipping confirmation that it was previously mine. I call it "Jersey incest"!

Reebok EGDE 2.0 Devils, customized with Clowe, #29, A. I always liked Ryane, was excited when he got signed here but concerned about the head injuries. That concern was well founded as he's never been able to really get going in NJ.

46e7302b9e76d1711ded778bffd0155d_zps2d7b

3f190a26d6f695343a3172754c2dea25_zpsc449

And this one from Jersey Baron. 2011 ASG, soon to be an Elias (thanks again to rgoss22 for hooking me up with the Devils shoulder patch!)

73e742b0d6eec742a081d78a8979d891_zpsf91c

Better be careful, if you don't diversify that jersey pool, you might end up with a jersey with two collars!

Nice Lightning jersey. Who do you plan on putting on it?

Honestly i am not even sure who to put on it. They are normally $350 but if you have a season ticket card you can get them for $224. My friend is a STM member and swiped his card for me so i could get the discount. They also had the Bolts Black alternate jersey as well but it was $50 more. They have all sizes available 52,54,56,58 and i believe 58+ goalie cut. They are all team issues because they have them in the back leftover from the locker room.

Better be careful, if you don't diversify that jersey pool, you might end up with a jersey with two collars!

Nice! Well played by the new guy!

Been sleeping on this handful for a few weeks due to laziness, but now i'm mourning the injustice that is PRISM not winning Album of the Year at the Grammys by sharing these with you all.

Vancouver Canucks alternate 2001-06 KOHO replica, size XL (with bonus cat)

8QNLodn.jpg

Toronto Maple Leafs home 2000-07 KOHO replica, size L

Probably my second favourite blue Leafs jersey, behind the current ones. The lack of a white collar lets it down.

CDHcgSw.jpg

Columbus Blue Jackets 2003-07 alternate, authentic KOHO size 52

This was customised with the seller's own surname and number, so it became my first ever strip job. Everything came off really nicely. I'm also using the seller's pic for the front of the jersey because i'm too lazy to take a new pic of the front.

dATdIQX.png

Anaheim Ducks 1993-96 away, CCM replica L

Finally got my hands on these in a trade for a replica of the Bolts wacky 3rd jersey from the 90s. I was glad to get it, because on Ebay UK, people seem to thinkk these old Ducks jerseys are ultra rare, so while you might find any other CCM replica for pennies (£10 or so, give or take), the white and the eggplant jerseys always go for around £30 whenever I see them.

Also, finally got the jersey to match one of the mini custom jerseys that I make and sell (hint hint ;) )

HrLOHjf.jpg

Nice! Well played by the new guy!

Thanks! That jersey is a nice one.

So nice, in fact, I bought it twice!

Hey, I'm watching the Devil's right now and it's making me homesick. I forgot how much I miss that sea of red at the old arena (I left long before the P. Center and the move), I may need to get a homer.

Can't go wrong with the red and black. Classic design, great logo...even those who aren't fand of the team should have one or twelve.