It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Totally random pickup in my collection, but I always wanted a mesh jersey. Love the feel of this jersey and the thick borders on the sleeves which are made from the same material as the collar. Now the question is, Denver Athletic does the Av's customization, right? Do they have the proper mesh for a nameplate? If I recall correctly, that was always the hard part about these jerseys.

DSCF2733-vi.jpg

Thinking about going with Ray Borque to be different.

DSCF2736-vi.jpg

And while not NHL related, this is going to be a hilarious addition to my Bears collection for next season. McNown may have been a joke of a quarterback, but the name is almost exactly like mine (and how people often mispronounce my name), plus when he was first added to the team people who met me asked if he was my brother. So it's more of a funny jersey than a serious one. Still on the hunt for a Josh McCown jersey.

DSCF2742-vi.jpg

On a side note, size 50 in NFL speak is huge!! ###### thing almost comes down to my knees!

DSCF2737-vi.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And while not NHL related, this is going to be a hilarious addition to my Bears collection for next season. McNown may have been a joke of a quarterback, but the name is almost exactly like mine (and how people often mispronounce my name), plus when he was first added to the team people who met me asked if he was my brother. So it's more of a funny jersey than a serious one. Still on the hunt for a Josh McCown jersey.

Did it come with a handicapped placard?

A couple of 2003-04 Primeau game worn jerseys

03-04 Third Set 1, Size 58 MeiGray LOA

100_8549-vi.jpg

100_8586-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by the Flyers captain for 8 games in which he scored 1 goal and added 2 assists. The team went 6-1-1 in this set. The wear is on the light side with the front of the jersey showing about 9 black markings. The right sleeve has 4 black markings and 2 light board burns in the elbow area. The left sleeve has 4 black markings, 1 board burn, and 4 black markings in the white area of the sleeve. The rear of the jersey shows even wear with a board burn on the back of the left shoulder. The inside of the jersey exhibits light pilling on the left rib area and has MeiGray's 1st Set tag in the neck area.

And a 03-04 Road Set 2, Size 58 MeiGray LOA

100_8489-vi.jpg

100_8533-vi.jpg

photo-match to the two marks under crest and black marks on the left arm #2

52310682-vi.jpg

This one was worn by the Flyers captain from 12/21/03 - 2/12/04. In those 13 games played, Primeau added 5 assists while the team went 8-3-2. The jersey shows good wear with the front showing about 20 black markings, a few good slashes, a 1/2" pull in the fabric under the crest, 2 slash marks on the crest, and a 1/4" hole next to the crest. The right sleeve has 5 board burns in the cuff area and some loose threads on the arm numbers. The left sleeve exhibits 2 board burns in the cuff area, a 1/4" board burn next to the elbow area, black markings in the elbow area, and black markings on both sleeve numbers. The rear of the jersey has 6 black markings, a large black scuff on the #2, a slash to the top of the #5, and numerous blood stains in between the rear numbers and on the left and right bottom of the jersey. The inside shows heavy pilling in the left rib area and features MeiGray's 2nd Set tag in the neck area.

Edited by rob77ta

Finally got around to clearing out my backlog of acquisitions from the last 6 months or so ...

First up, current Rangers from the Steiner grab bags ...

2014 Playoffs Round 2 - Rick Nash Gamer

nash_2014playoffs_rd2_white_f.jpg

nash_2014playoffs_rd2_white_b.jpg

2014 Playoffs Round 2 - Benoit Pouliot Gamer

pouliot_2014playoffs_rd2_white_f.jpg

pouliot_2014playoffs_rd2_white_b.jpg

2013-14 Regular Season - Chris Kreider Gamer

kreider_blue_f.jpg

kreider_blue_b.jpg

Next up NHL_3rd_jerseys ...

2003-04 Petr Nedved Gamer
nedved_liberty_f.jpg
nedved_liberty_b.jpg

2003-04 Marek Malik Gamer
canucks_malik_3rd_f.jpg
canucks_malik_3rd_b.jpg

2001-02 Anson Carter Gamer
oilers_carter_3rd_f.jpg
oilers_carter_3rd_b.jpg

Edited by akteon

A Wolf_Pack_trio ...

2004-05 Blair Betts Gamer
htfd_betts_f.jpg
htfd_betts_b.jpg

2001-02 Chris St. Croix Gamer
htfd_stcroix_f.jpg
htfd_stcroix_b.jpg

1999-00 Ben Carpentier Gamer (road alternate)
htfd_carpentier_f.jpg
htfd_carpentier_b.jpg

Edited by akteon

Finally some other minor league jerseys of former Rangers/Wolf Pack players ...

2013-14 Tommy Grant Gamer

steelheads_grant_f.jpg

steelheads_grant_b.jpg

2010-11 T.J. Fast Game Issue (throwback)

amerks_tjfast_flag_b.jpg

amerks_tjfast_flag_f.jpg

2000-01 Randy Copley Gamer (alternate)

everblades_grey_alt_copely_f.jpg

everblades_grey_alt_copely_b.jpg

Wow, Matt. Nice additions there. Is that nameplate on that Carpenter that crooked, or was the jersey just not sitting right on the floor?

Edited by thebiggoalie

More Orange and Black...

Andrej Meszaros 2011-2012 Classic Style Home Jersey, Size 56, Reebok 2.0 MeiGray LOA

100_8431-vi.jpg

100_8452-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn for one game on 2/11/2012 vs. the New York Rangers and features very light wear with only some fabric pulls on the rear tail of the jersey in the fight strap area. The Flyers would go on to lose that Saturday afternoon 5-2. Meszaros logged 20:04 ice time, earned 2 PIM, and assisted on Wayne Simmonds 1st period goal while wearing this jersey.

And the first one back from PE from the "Flyers Ebay 2.0 Madness Saga." Kimmo Size 58

100_8612-vi.jpg

100_8627-vi.jpg

Edited by rob77ta

Excellent stuff... I still need to send a few to PE myself, haha.

A few Penguins pick-ups.

Black Starter road. The Wounded Mallard never excited me, but there were some great design elements from that era (like the lettering on these, or the horizontal chest stripe on the other alt/road black sweater):

image_7.jpg

image_6.jpg

image_3.jpg

image.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_1.jpg

White Russian Penguins jersey from the failed CSKA Moscow experiment. Picked this up from thebiggoalie (really great dealing with him):

image.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_6.jpg

Picked these up from Brilliant and made the kits myself. White 1.0 and Blue 2.0, both Sundins size. Blue is an exact match to what he wore in his last game as a Maple Leaf.

Hand cut 3 layer numbers and round letters? Why go through all the trouble? Looks good from here.

Edited by Gunnarsson

Hand cut 3 layer numbers and round numbers? Why go through all the trouble? Looks good for here.

I bought a yard of blue and white twill for $30 and I was able to make 6 full kits and a bunch of single stuff from it. The two kits alone for the Sundin's would have ran me minimum $80. I still have blue left too that is enough to make another full single layer kit from.