It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Exactly! That's what makes it cool and quirky!

And then he came to New York, and I didn't want him to have THAT jersey either!

Your beloved Scott Stevens became my hero.

Edited by thebiggoalie

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sarge was ok, I just like the #18 version better. Plus Brylin was never tarnished by playing for a certain other team across the river...

I know right.

Was horrible watching Nemchinov play for the Islanders. :doh:

Edited by Richter9377

Holy Crappola!

I'm going to venture a guess of size 54?

**Sorry I reported the post. I clicked the wrong button to reply***

Gotta love finding a cheap buy it now listing on eBay at 1:30am. Not bad for $65.

Edited by slimcutta

And then he came to New York, and I didn't want him to have THAT jersey either!

Your beloved Scott Stevens became my hero.

Two of my favorite players are Lindros and Shanahan. I'd collect one jersey from each of their NHL teams if they didn't both play for the Corporation.

:)

Gotta love finding a cheap buy it now listing on eBay at 1:30am.

Careful, or you'll end up turning into another JFTW.

(Great steal, though!)

Careful, or you'll end up turning into another JFTW.

(Great steal, though!)

It pays to work a late shift sometimes. Unlike jftw this one is not for sale. It's a 52 to those that asked and will be made into a Clark.

Even HE didn't want that jersey!

You mean this?

th_Lindros-1991-Draft-F_zps0f8069c3.jpg th_Lindros-1991-Draft-B_zpsc4a768ec.jpg

Would love to have the original though....wonder where that actual jersey wandered to??

Would love to have the original though....wonder where that actual jersey wandered to??

I believe it got hit in the head too many times, and never lived up to its full potential. It was probably way too overpriced as well.

2.0 Home Jakub Voracek. Picked this up at the Skatezone when I was in Philly over the weekend. Had Jake sign it as the Flyers Charity Carnival as well.

98a7e09d-f162-4fae-bb14-22b5d420c58f_zps

8579bf26-6d66-4496-b339-a0c5a8e46a0f_zps

Very nice. Gotta love Jake!

Awesome Flyers pick ups! Love the Gostisbehere! I'm so close to doing the same jersey, but I'm worried he might change his number. I'll have to wait and see.

Seems Like PE has a fast turn around these days great pick upS

I dropped it off on the 13th of February, they said two weeks and i'm not sure which day orangecrush picked his Voracek up but it was there at that point. So pretty spot on regarding timeline.

Awesome Flyers pick ups! Love the Gostisbehere! I'm so close to doing the same jersey, but I'm worried he might change his number. I'll have to wait and see.

He's definitely going to change his number...when Hextall lets him. It seems like Hextall doesn't like giving young players a real number until they "earn" it. Laughton wore #21 when he first came up a couple years ago and now he's #49, Morin wore #55 and wore #50 this year, although that's probably because of Nick Schultz, and Gostisbehere wears #14 in the minors, which obviously is taken by Coots in the NHL but he'd get a much more normal number I imagine.

PE is always super fast, they just never ever call me so my jerseys probably sit there for extra time. Seems like Dan just had the same issue with the Laughton and Ghost.

Sick Flyers though fellas!

The Ghost and Laughton turned out great.

Yeah their customer service certainly isn't a strength. I had to call as well to confirm my jersey was done. Turn around time is solid (I was there on Saturday). I dropped off another 2.0 and I was told it should only be a week or so as they were going to be dropping off jerseys at PE on Sunday

Nice pickups Jarvis - it's a shame about Sauer he had such promise before getting hurt.