• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The_Swedish_Chef_zpsaxu2rvp3.jpg

Bourque! Bourque! Bourque!

Edited by slimcutta
Love it!

So finally pulled the trigger and got a double tag ccm blues jersey that of course will be turning into a Gretzky. One question that I never knew anything about, what's with the Velcro swatch next to the ccm on the right side? Was that to keep his jersey attached while tucked in? can't show any pics on my phone right now, I will later

You mean this?

th_Lindros-1991-Draft-F_zps0f8069c3.jpg th_Lindros-1991-Draft-B_zpsc4a768ec.jpg

Would love to have the original though....wonder where that actual jersey wandered to??

He still has it - I actually tried to make an offer, but he didn't want to sell; was just curious on what it might be worth.

He still has it - I actually tried to make an offer, but he didn't want to sell; was just curious on what it might be worth.

Don't quote pictures! (sorry, I had to)

Here is a link to check out the rest of my collection: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=7232

Arrived Today

My Game Used Ryan Getzlaf 20th anniv. Throwback "C" jersey set #2. This jersey was worn during the first period on throwback night (First throwback in team history). During the first period, Getzlaf had ceremonial puck drop, assist to Perry, and scored a goal in this jersey. Jersey is signed and COA from the Ducks.

bdec343f-3e44-465e-944e-c2642150cee1_zps

Here is a link to check out the rest of my collection: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=7232

Arrived Today

My Game Used Ryan Getzlaf 20th anniv. Throwback "C" jersey set #2. This jersey was worn during the first period on throwback night (First throwback in team history). During the first period, Getzlaf had ceremonial puck drop, assist to Perry, and scored a goal in this jersey. Jersey is signed and COA from the Ducks.

Nice!!!

Whoa...that had to cost over $2000...

Lets just say the team store sold set #3 worn in second period for around 5,000 last year ....i paid a ton less....

I have other rare game worn ducks jerseys like niedermayer and a few others...i loaded them to the show and tell forum

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=7232

Finally a bit of Kings. Nice. Has this something to do with Bob's leadtimes? ;-)

That Getzlaf jersey is great! I saw it on eBay and it looked mighty tempting. I think you got a nice deal on it! I have a Fowler in the same style coming soon.

KingofKings -- when did you drop those off at Bobcat? Curious to hear what your turnaround was.

They look great BTW

Sent them out at the end of October, they were done at the end of November though. They were returned to sender on two separate occasions and I didn't find out until I emailed them. Edited by Kingofkings

Had a decent week trading and buying a few new jerseys for the collection. Bout' to litter this thread with the Orange and Black!

First up 1989-90 or 90-91 Murray Craven, Size 48, Milt Byron LOA

100_8689-vi.jpg

100_8715-vi.jpg

This jersey shows great wear with plenty of general filth. The front of the jersey exhibits nice wear with 7 different areas of blood stains, an un-repaired hole on the top right chest area, and a puckered crest with a few markings. The right sleeve has blue dasher paint and a black marking on the sleeve #2, 2 black markings, 10 board burns in the elbow area, a 3/4" repair in the elbow area, 8 board burns in the black cuff area, a 1" un-repaired hole in the cuff area, and a 1" repair in the cuff area. The left sleeve has three black markings, 3 board burns and 2 un-repaired holes in the cuff area, and 1 good board burn through the fabric in the elbow area. The rear of the jersey has a few fabric pulls, blood stains on the top right near the #3, and 4 black markings. The Maska tag has 48 penned in faded blue ink. There is some salting to the fight strap buttons and some interior pilling present.

right sleeve

100_8700-vi.jpg

Front

100_8711-vi.jpg

100_8706-vi.jpg

More to come!

Edited by rob77ta

A gameworn size 48. Are those hard to find?

Recently arrived from Bobcat:

PNLgaP0.jpgHKWr2AU.jpgXiAQzQo.jpgmhunNlV.jpg

Bobcat kinda butchered the Stamkos, at least detail-wise; despite me not putting any checkmark in the patch box they went and added the Captain 'C' for no reason and they also put the nameplate that I gave them on backwards, though that doesn't really bother me... oh well lol

Also got this:

793yBfU.jpgbUsTucD.jpg

As far as I know the customization is good but i think the back '8' might be a bit small, does anyone know the proper dimensions for the numbers?

This is one of my favorites now. Turn around time wasn't to bad either.

I didn't realize the Manchester Monarchs wore that jersey too.