It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

That Adam Foote Nordiques jersey is sweet

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty jealous about that Foote jersey.

One of my brothers friends gave him some jerseys today and one of them is a Authentic size 52-R Starter Blue Lady Liberty jersey, made in El Salvador. I don't like mesh jerseys but I kinda flipped out over it. It's a pretty cool looking jersey.

Dang...that Hextall...unbelievable.

Wow that Adam Foote jersey is really awesome, I loved him especially when I was younger. You need to post bigger pics of it!

That's the nicest foot jersey I've seen since bb83's last Canucks haul. Between the Foote and Hextall, my newest additions that I need to photograph are going to be pretty underwhelming in comparison!

Great Foote and Hextall.

A much lesser, but different jersey.... The Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation really nailed it with their pregame Military Appreciation Night jerseys. After two years of the digi desert camouflage, they went with a woodland pattern this year. The darker jerseys, combined with stacked twill "iron font" numbers were a dramatic improvement, IMO. They also went with the standard reebok practice jersey away from whatever the style last year's was. This particular jersey was unworn and unsigned due to Foligno being out for a family issue. I kind of like that it isn't signed because it's easier to wear around, but if I change my mind I'll have him sign the strap or something in person.

2013-14 CBJ Military Appreciation Night Nick Foligno pregame jersey

2013-14%20CBJ%20Nick%20Foligno%20Militar

2013-14%20CBJ%20Nick%20Foligno%20Militar

For reference, an already posted jersey from last year:

2012-13 CBJ Military Appreciation Night Artem Anisimov pregame jersey

2012-13%20CBJ%20Military%20Appreciation%

2012-13%20CBJ%20Military%20Appreciation%

I loved last years version, but this years darker version is off the hook! Nice pickup, once again, Wooten!

I like that the Jackets used the 3rd jersey font on the Military jerseys this year. The 7s are wild.

I like the camo on the first CBJ military jersey, better looking than what all the other teams use

woodland MARPAT.

As much as I like that teams do things to support the military and veterans' causes, I'm not really a fan of the camo jerseys .... not even the one the wife bid over $700 to win that hangs in my closet.

I saw a Flyers camo jersey at ######'s Sporting Goods the other day. Exact same pattern as the Foligno jersey. It was pretty sharp.

Yeah, other teams can find blanks, which is nice. I saw a few at Consol when I went to the game last week. The CBJ will not let the team shop sell them out of fear that it will hurt the game day auction. They have a point, but it's disappointing.

On that note, the night's jersey auctions raised a little over $28k. I'm sure more popular teams do better, but that seems good to me for an in arena auction with just 2 days of bidding.

2010-11 Jeff Halpern:

OUNEzuk.jpg?1

eKfd9mh.jpg

2012-13 Jeff Halpern:

wGfAH96.jpg

UWBz9og.jpg

These two fit in nicely with my Halpern collection. I now have jerseys from all of Halpern's NHL stops (save for his current Phoenix), including second stints in Washington and Montreal. The collection consists of Capitals (#11), Stars, Lightning, Kings, Canadiens (#15), Capitals (#15), Rangers, Canadiens (#24), and his Finnish jersey from this year.

nMx10bT.jpg

Danny Briere 2009-10 Regular season Set 1. Size 52 MeiGray LOA

6576434_orig.jpg?254

6912523_orig.jpg?255

Orange home jersey worn by Briere from 10/3/2009 - 12/10/2009. Worn for a total of 13 games, the jersey exhibits lighter wear. The front shows nice even wear with slight puckering to the crest and a black stick mark on the upper left chest area. The left sleeve a a few black markings and a 1" burn on the cuff area. The right sleeve has a small black mark and some red board paint on the upper arm area. The rear of the jersey also shows even wear with some loose threads and some puckering to the rear numbers.

Briere scored 7 goals and added 4 assists for 11 points while wearing this jersey. Sorry for the large photos. Fotki took another Shiiit :angry:

Oh man, the Halpern collection grows again! So awesome, one of my favorite collections on here. Too bad the Coyotes havent even made 11-12 jerseys available yet. Could be forever until I land the Gordo from them too.

Hilarious that a team does all it can to not make money. Yet should we be surprised.

I can't compete against the gamers above, but this took all of sunday to finish. Jersey, kit (keener), and patch (sportsk) have been sitting there for 2 months now, and finally got around to stitching it up. Complete with metallic silver thread which was a pain to work with. Had to trim down the nameplate in all dimensions to fit within the size 48 canvas, which still looks awkward. I know, there are many of these out there on ebay, but few are accurately customized.

front_zpsb59002b0.jpg

back_zpsde10e75f.jpg