It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I can throw them out pretty quickly. If you don't want to get hit...better "duck"!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks as if we ruffled his feathers. Don't ban us, just levy a fine. Send us a "bill".

Really wanted to add one of these to my collection...and now I have! 2009-2010 Mark Pysyk Edmonton Oil Kings. Great wear, a couple team repairs, and residue from the "A". I enjoy watching him in Rochester, and look forward to his future in Buffalo.

DSCF0968_zpsulhqamfp.jpg

DSCF0970_zpsr46p2cgn.jpg

That Oil Kings jerseys is really great. I get a nice 70s vibe from the logo and not fully matching style. Where did you get it?

I actually did a Google search for "Pysyk Oil Kings Jersey" and looked through the image results. I found an image that looked like it was part of someone's collection, so I clicked and it took me to a guy's website. Luckily, the site had his email address noted, so I took a shot and emailed him about it. At first, he wasn't interested in selling it, so I told him that if he ever changed his mind, to let me know. A week later, he reached out and decided to sell it to me. Turns out, he's a member of the gameworn.net forum, and a great guy, in general.

I'm happy I finally found a Habs jersey that fits me.
That's 60$ I don't regret spending.

H53ExJk.jpg

FxLvywA.jpg

KZ1y0l3.jpg

TZErR9rm.jpg

Always nice when you can snag a gamer for pretty much the same price as a customized retail authentic (a steal at $390).
Even better when you're able to photomatch it off the first photo you find. :thumbsup:

2014 Playoffs Round 2 game worn Carl Hagelin

hagelin_2014playoffs_rd2_blue_f.jpghagelin_2014playoffs_rd2_blue_b.jpg

Carl+Hagelin+Pittsburgh+Penguins+v+New+Y

Added bonus, he burned Fleury with a couple of nice goals in this jersey: goal #1 | goal #2

That Habs Starter jersey furthers my belief that they just used re-branded older CCM ultrafil jerseys. The fight strap is clearly the CCM style and not the rougher looking Starter one with the different snaps.

That Habs Starter jersey furthers my belief that they just used re-branded older CCM ultrafil jerseys. The fight strap is clearly the CCM style and not the rougher looking Starter one with the different snaps.

Collar is different though, no?

It is but that's a simple fix on the manufacturer end, I'm sure. The material was identical and so was the strap. I always said that those jerseys were much heavier feeling than the Penguins Starter ultrafil. It just didn't feel correct for being the same brand.

Going to have to strip the bar on this for a Shtalenkov.

qWrL8PO.jpg

qzL46xT.jpg

VuYcnqF.jpg

SXzn7ym.jpg

Unfortunately signed by Craig Simpson, but still plan on turning this one into a Gretzky. Anyone know where I could get the LA Gear shoulder patches?

lKQFuhY.jpg

dBSTzLo.jpg

dUJCvAO.jpg

Nzk3oni.jpg