It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The back of that Sakic looks great to me. Small nameplate or not, it looks good. The problems the Avs had with fitting names and numbers on their jerseys the first few years have been pointed out. From what I've read on Eddie Olson's site http://www.eddiesjerseyroom.com/ each jersey was it's own individual creation with hand-cut plates and unique curve and placement. So I think by adjusting to fit, you're more accurate and consistent with the original Avs jerseys than you may think. Looks great.

Your captain's C looks real close to the collar, though. Can that be moved over?

Also, Keener is a STUD! Don't know how he does it, but he's amazing!

You probably won't have a problem getting it off. Starter nylon doesn't hold a heat-press worth a dam. Especially not the triple-layered stuff.

You probably won't have a problem getting it off. Starter nylon doesn't hold a heat-press worth a dam. Especially not the triple-layered stuff.

The arm numbers had some issues staying glued down while stitching them. The C stuck on pretty well. I'll give it a crack this weekend.

I have another starter mesh burgundy that I had to strip and the residue did not come off clean mechanically. Will have to resort to some acetone.

The arm numbers had some issues staying glued down while stitching them. The C stuck on pretty well. I'll give it a crack this weekend.

I have another starter mesh burgundy that I had to strip and the residue did not come off clean mechanically. Will have to resort to some acetone.

Acetone has worked flawlessly on Starter Avs jerseys for me. You should be fine if you go that route.

A few new editions to add. The 1st two, huge thanks to Mike

Lundqvist Liberty

2eceule.jpg

1zv9vnn.jpg

Callahan Rookie w/nameplate

fmkn14.jpg

qzmcyh.jpg

LA Kings Koho Alternate

v5zl2t.jpg

Nice liberty!

2010-2011 Game Worn Modano Red Wings Training Camp

epuCPN7.jpg?1

LRC54Yc.jpg?1

Authentic Modano 1996 World Cup Of Hockey Team USA

I0mkc5F.jpg?2

AaudscL.jpg?2

! Nice Modanos! Those WCOH USA jerseys are very rare and beautiful!

Oh man, more updates to the single best player collection on here! That 96 really is sweet man.

I just got this in from member cjerina. Special thanks to him and everyone here who bid on my authentics I sold off recently - told you it was going to a good cause!

2009-10 Nashville Predators Pekka Rinne Third Set 2 - Not a huge amount of wear on this guy but I am stoked to finally, finally have a Pekka for the collection. It has some puck marks and light post paint on the right handed sleeve. It also has a repair under the crest and many marks in the dark areas which are tough to see without being next to it. My first RBK Edge 2.0 goalie jersey, my goodness are they freaking huge and goofy shaped.

rinne-f.png

rinne-b.png

Holy smokes. Words can't express how jealous I am of that Rinne, wow. Awesome jersey.

Oh man, more updates to the single best player collection on here! That 96 really is sweet man.

Wow. You weren't kidding -- I just looked at modano1973's collection and it's incredible. I don't know how I hadn't seen the whole thing at once before, but wow is the only way to describe it. Simply awesome. Love the '96 WCOH Modano as well.

That Rinne is also a beauty. I have always been surprised to see no Rinne/Suter in your collection until now.

Haha yeah its hard to imagine he even wore that many jerseys, quite the dedication.

I've been waiting for a deal on a Rinne, MGs prices are quite laughable. And Suter.. well, Im in no rush.

Thanks for the compliments. I only wanted one pro jersey of his to own (2003 NHL All Star), as i was only collecting replica Modano jerseys at the time. So much for that. ha ha ha.

Nik Antropov 1998 Kazakhstan authentic

P1010736-vi.jpg

P1010737-vi.jpg

Tommy Jakobsen game worn Team Norway from mid 90s Rimi Cup tournaments

P1010740-vi.jpgP1010741-vi.jpg

Team issued Italy swift - this jersey is issued in case a player gets blood on them, extremely hard to get a hold of any Italy jerseys. I will get it stripped and re-numbered eventually.

P1010734-vi.jpg

P1010735-vi.jpg

Finally, something extremely rare... A 1999 South Africa WHC gameworn jersey. I have never seen another one of these in the hobby and I got this one from a collector who sent a pair of goalie pads to South Africa to get these two. He has started selling off some of his collection now so I have picked these up from him in the last couple of months with the black one coming just this week.

P1010738-vi.jpg

P1010739-vi.jpg

Here's the white one I have. These are the only two that I have seen in the hobby. I think these are among some of the nicest IIHF jerseys ever made.

P1010390-vi.jpg

P1010391-vi.jpg