It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

My sale box is going out tomorrow. Everything in there is older (2002-2006ish) or specialty (Wings 2014 WC).

Expecting my new Devils Ultrafil tomorrow, which means my box goes out Thursday the 16th. Just getting in under the wire.

Hey, gotta cut it close to get the new stuff in there. But yeah I don't recommend expecting that batch to be back in 3 weeks.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how long this batch takes. It's getting too warm to wear them anyway. Just a few weeks wearing one outside as a light jacket and then it's work clothes or t-shirts till October.

I don't care how long this batch takes. It's getting too warm to wear them anyway. Just a few weeks wearing one outside as a light jacket and then it's work clothes or t-shirts till October.

Yeah that makes sense. For me it's more about just getting them back. Only ever had one other jersey done so to get 6 back for me is going to be like a little kid on Christmas.

Well when your team isn't playing anymore, I guess you can wait till next season. X_X

What the hell are you talking about?

Marty's team made the playoffs this season! ;)

Well when your team isn't playing anymore, I guess you can wait till next season. X_X

What are these "playoffs" you speak of?

Now I shift full time to rooting against your boys. Let's Go Pens!

I mean, I guess rooting against the Rangers IS the Devils (and usually the Islanders) playoffs, so I'm not surprised.

Except in 2012 I guess, right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZja3yxSRc

I mean, I guess rooting against the Rangers IS the Devils (and usually the Islanders) playoffs, so I'm not surprised.

All us devils fans are hoping that the rooting against the rangers thing goes a little better than that whole rooting for the devils thing went this year.

All us devils fans are hoping that the rooting against the rangers thing goes a little better than that whole rooting for the devils thing went this year.

Word.

1999-2000 Kevin “Killer” Kaminski gameworn Orlando Solar Bears home jersey – light wear, has Final Game of the Century patch and blood stains in multiple locations on the right sleeve; final jersey worn in his career; auto’d on back between the numbers

001_zpsckoppifn.jpg

002_zpsc9leiszo.jpg

003_zpsjf6jvmkp.jpg

Ahhhhhh.... A jersey has been posted. Way to go Bob!

Thank you :)

Game Worn CCM Ryan Bourque Hartford Wolfpack 2014-2015 "Miracle On Ice" Throwback Jersey

Love that design. Several AHL teams have used that style now, they look great.

Got this last week, been busy until now so hadn't got around to posting it. I'm fairly certain i'm due to be exiled from my home town of Billingham any day now due to owning this, the jersey of the local rival.

Whitley Warriors 09-10 seasonworn away jersey Rhino, size 4XL - Adam Reynolds #44

A jersey worn all season long in the year they won the league (this was, ironically, the first of two years that Billingham didn't ice a team due to rink refurbishments). I personally love how the sponsors of iceboxskating.co.uk and the tandoori restaurant are heatpressed, whereas everything else on the jersey is sublimated.

11146092_458600024294770_1193066473_n.jp

11116026_458600027628103_824653617_n.jpg

Nice Wolfpack and awesome Solar Bears! I love how the Solar Bears somehow make their goofy Polar Bear logo work. It's hard not to like it.

1999-2000 Francis Lessard gameworn/issued/back-up Philadelphia Phantoms jersey – no visible wear, but does have some washed out bloodstains on the front. This was from his 416 PIM/35 fight season with the Phantoms, so this is likely a back-up (one of many?) briefly pressed into service at some point –

006_zpsdvnuubzq.jpg

007_zpsytr92v8t.jpg

2008-2009 Pete Vandermeer TC/GI Flames jersey – briefly used in training camp, was GI for the regular season as he spent the year in the minors

004_zpsgo5ewrtk.jpg

005_zpsze9ejird.jpg

I got this one a while ago, but why not post it now...

1999-2000 Flames Iginla Pro Player size 52.

Missing the 2000 patch. Ordered one from ice_hockey_patches on ebay and it never showed up.

Twice.

5E07hG6.jpg

CvCD56e.jpg

Classic 90's jersey.