It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Niiiiiiiiice. Gamer?

Allegedly. Very little wear, supposedly from the "shirts off their backs" fan night.

Maybe he just backed up / or didn't play in the games they wore the style. Unfortunately with many "shirts off their backs" jerseys, there was no LOA. <_<

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's a problem with those jerseys, but you'd think that if you got it off the back, you'd keep it and know it was worn because you were on the ice to get it. I'm surprised it's from an off the back night. It's not signed. Usually they sign those jerseys on the spot.

That's what the dryer does to twill; not the washer.

You know, that makes a ton more sense. I could see the layers separating a bit from a ton of washes, but not wrinkling and curling the way that one did. Good to know what probably caused it though.

What's with the spot just south of the crest? Lens flare or some sort of wear?

That rhymed!

That's actually wear. That an a small black (puck?) mark on the back hem are pretty much it. I'd honestly think you'd get more wear just in warmups taking shots than it shows.

Those buffalo alts have a fitting name. Whoever designed that needs to find a new career. The front looks decent, but oh man that back panel couldn't be much worse.

I have to admit those Buffalo alts have grown on me ... if I found a gamer that fit my collection I'd pick one up ...

Nice Montoya there, Matt. I was interested, but it didn't seem to have any wear on it. Still a gorgeous jersey.

Zuccarello Norway replica

P1010108-vi.jpg

P1010109-vi.jpg

Barkov 2.0 20th Anniversary rookie jersey

P1010110-vi.jpg

P1010111-vi.jpg

Gabby Kings 2.0

P1010112-vi.jpg

P1010113-vi.jpg

2006-07 Hartnell Preds Mustard gamer

P1010114-vi.jpg

P1010115-vi.jpg

Zuccarello Modo 2.0 (stripped pre-season jersey)

P1010102-vi.jpg

P1010103-vi.jpg

Armada Xavier Ouellet 2.0

P1010104-vi.jpg

P1010105-vi.jpg

Finally, Markus Naslund rookie jersey replica. Thanks to chowhound for the proper nameplate and thanks to the forum for the tip to get the #22 jersey made up.

P1010106-vi.jpg

P1010107-vi.jpg

All customization was done by Truman Game Day Sports Archives.

So.....who's gonna be the first person to get banned for posting a McDavid Oilers jersey huh?

So.....who's gonna be the first person to get banned for posting a McDavid Oilers jersey huh?

Yeah... About that lol

I was actually gonna send one out to be RNH on Monday or Tuesday not even expecting that possibility

I don't wanna make a McDavid, but now i'm afraid to make anyone considering they all could be expendable for upgrades on defense or something

I'm freakin furious. Only bright spot was seeing Tim murrays frownie face after he didn't win it. Serves him right tanker mctankerson.

Did you guys see how the leafs had the best chance of winning after the first three balls were drawn. Yup, leave it to the leafs to collapse one last time.

Edmonton can suck it with their 4 1st overall picks in 6 years. Lucky pukes.

Me too.....effing Edmonton are the draft pick hoarders of the NHL.

Disgraceful that with all that young talent the GMs don't realize that maybe they should start adding some D and a better goalie coach to all that firepower.

I was hoping the Devils would get him because he would instantly be the best player in the team.

I was hoping the Devils would get him because he would instantly be the best player in the team.

No way! Parise is so much... Oh, yeah. But I mean at least there's Kovy, surely he's better than... Ah dammit.

*sigh*

Edited by JoeM7392