It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those London Knights jerseys are beautiful sweet pick up!!!

Got this in a few weeks ago.

2010-11 Briere Road. Size 52. Meigray LOA. Photomatched a few times

100_8795-vi.jpg

100_8825-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Briere at the start of the 2010-2011 pre-season on 10-7-2010 through the regular season until 12-15-2010 for a total of 13 games. Briere would net 8 goals and add 5 assists for 13 points while wearing this jersey. The wear is on the lighter side with the front showing a 4" black mark on the right side, black markings in the orange waist stripe, and evidence of the alternate captains "A" being removed. The tips of the NHL shield on the collar have been cut off as well. The right sleeve has two 2" cluster repairs (photo matched), some loose threads on the sleeve numbers, three black markings, and two light burns on the cuff area. The left sleeve has three black markings, one light burn in the cuff area, and loose threads on the sleeve numbers. The rear of the jersey features three black marks and a 1" black mark on the #8. The inside of the jersey shows wear with pilling under each arm on the inside front of the jersey and some pilling on each sleeve.

100_8804-vi.jpg

photomatches

NOVEMBRE2720103-vi.jpg

NOVEMBRE202010-vi.jpg

Edited by rob77ta

Oh man. That Briere is awesome!

I'm pretty sure that when Avs fans are born, they get given one of these...

CCM replica, size L. Love the glacier twill on these!

You sure? If that's the case then I've been waiting for 14 years for mine to arrive. I guess one of these days I'll send in my Pro Player replica to be lettered as The Captain.

I have always likes this AHL jersey creesting STYLE

IMG_0317_zpsa52cr96t.jpg

IMG_0318_zpslbha4s5b.jpg

A game worn Knuble jersey

IMG_0319_zpsyiscvxft.jpg

IMG_0320_zpsjcdjwukx.jpg

Game used Hartnell jersey

IMG_0321_zpsmvqwo9ks.jpg

IMG_0324_zps1gj1fcu0.jpg

Guest Dr_Puck

Really nice pickups, cowboys. I always appreciated Knuble's style and leadership for the teams he played for. The Predators jersey also looks great.

On another note, I just have to say that the work day is made infinitely longer when I know that I have a jersey waiting for me at home. I just ... want to post my new shirt.

You sure? If that's the case then I've been waiting for 14 years for mine to arrive. I guess one of these days I'll send in my Pro Player replica to be lettered as The Captain.

Were you born in the state of Colorado? If not, that could be the reason why...

Rockford Icehogs Rostislav Olesz practice worn jersey. Pretty sweet jersey, no screen printed name and numbers :)

20150422_200628-1_zpsd6uvg0l7.jpg

20150422_200717-1_zpstbckop7f.jpg

Guest Dr_Puck

Here is a customized replica jersey for the Mississippi RiverKings, a team that lost in the recent SPHL finals. In fitting with a mini-theme in my collection, Hayward played for a small D-III college that's based in western NY.

I'm glad to support low-level hockey teams, however the turnaround time on the customization was two months. I'm presently looking for a reasonably priced gamer from these guys.

H7MXAHel.jpg4g7Y8zkl.jpgmNvYsvKm.jpg

Edited by Dr_Puck

Nice Flyers and Blues jerseys :)

I still haven't gone over to the dark side of all out gamer-collecting, but i now know how it happens

I need to stop visiting this thread lol

1996-1997 Dave Manson Canadiens gameworn home jersey – light wear as he only played 9 games at the end of ’97 with the Habs; is a recycled Vokoun goalie cut

001_zpsaes9meet.jpg

002_zpssx6fqfne.jpg

2005-2006 Lyle Odelein Penguins gameworn road jersey, Set 1 – wear on the lighter side; from his final season

003_zpsrnfnnsfn.jpg

004_zps4piil3sj.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565