It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Thanks for the confirmation, I thought it looked like it was from the previous year. I think Pavel got a new 91/92 for the next set though! :)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. He actually got/wore several. There was the photoshoot press conference jersey. His first game jersey. At least 3 additional regular season jerseys. And then playoff set(s).

Kind of funny but i suspect they used old Courtnall jerseys too (courtnall wore 10 after bradley was traded and changed to 14 in 91-92 season).

I have been trolling photos and have definitive evidence of multiple home jerseys so it leads me to believe im looking at a short time span of usage. The jersey up close is hammered which is probably compound wear from previous use so when i find the photo it should be an easier match.

k13nRzjm.jpgXsRbRQEm.jpg
With the addition of the Coyotes, I am officially at the halfway point of acquiring one jersey from every franchise in the league. Unfortunately, this one can't be a Roenick or Tkachuk, so I'm probably going to go with Amonte.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Does anybody know if those half, home half away Frankenstein type jerseys were actually commercially made? I bought a devils replica because I though it was pretty cool for like $40, but I've only ever seen a wings one for sale. Left side is the white ccm, right side is red ccm. The stitching seems professional so I don't think it's some custom job.

First replica I've bought in a few years, I guess the uniqueness appealed to me.

Yes, they were commercially made. I remember Modell's having them several years ago.

Yes, they were commercially made. I remember Modell's having them several years ago.

Huh, good to know I'm not dealing with something some dude cobbled together in his basement. It looks good. Not like I'm gonna show it off because yeah, it's a replica, but it looks pretty neat. I was willing to put out $40 for it. Maybe down the road I customize it with half home, half away numbers, could be pretty cool I guess.

Huh, good to know I'm not dealing with something some dude cobbled together in his basement. It looks good. Not like I'm gonna show it off because yeah, it's a replica, but it looks pretty neat. I was willing to put out $40 for it. Maybe down the road I customize it with half home, half away numbers, could be pretty cool I guess.

For me, I have so many Devils jerseys that sometimes I'll look for a variant like that just to have something different. Just missed out on a practice jersey last week, and still looking for a Starter black "fashion" jersey.

I don't, however, buy the Reebok Premier "Black Ice" types, because I find the Premiers to be the most poorly made pieces of crap on the market.

Guest Dr_Puck

Nice get Kevin. A board member gave me a great deal on a white authentic 'Yotes and I love it.

I too was on a quest for all 30 teams until I realized that it meant one of those scary Flyers jerseys would have to come with the collection. I wonder how many collectors try for all 30. (Oh and the thought of owning a Habs, 'Nucks or Pens jersey also made me halt that pursuit.)

For me, I have so many Devils jerseys that sometimes I'll look for a variant like that just to have something different. Just missed out on a practice jersey last week, and still looking for a Starter black "fashion" jersey.

I don't, however, buy the Reebok Premier "Black Ice" types, because I find the Premiers to be the most poorly made pieces of crap on the market.

Been looking for one of those starters in a smaller size myself. You're right, with a team like NJ that refuses any variation in jerseys I'm willing to buy something I probably wouldnt otherwise. There's a black pro player, size large on eBay for $20 right now that I'll probably buy as well if nobody else goes for it.

But Reebok premiers I'll pass on every single time. The logo might as well be made of notebook paper.

The logo might as well be made of notebook paper.

The entire jersey might as well be made out of peanut butter.

The entire jersey might as well be made out of peanut butter.

Ha, pretty much. I put on a premier once and almost threw up. Jeez it's so bad compared to the older ccm/koho replicas.

If you guys think the NHL premier jerseys are bad, try the AHL and CHL ones. Those are much worse.

I at one time had jerseys from all 30 teams, but I realized that I had teams that I couldn't stand, like Detroit and Boston, so I recently began to get rid of a lot of the jerseys that I really didn't want. In the fall I plan on pruning my collection even further. Once I decided to downsize it's been pretty easy to see them go.

My teammate has a Kings Premier, which I saw for the first time back then. The shoulder patches were a shock to me. On 550's they were way better.

If you guys think the NHL premier jerseys are bad, try the AHL and CHL ones. Those are much worse.

I at one time had jerseys from all 30 teams, but I realized that I had teams that I couldn't stand, like Detroit and Boston, so I recently began to get rid of a lot of the jerseys that I really didn't want. In the fall I plan on pruning my collection even further. Once I decided to downsize it's been pretty easy to see them go.

He's right, I got an Albany Devils Premier for $45 and immediately returned it. Total crap.

I used to have both variations of the devils starter black fashion jerseys. I sold one recently because while it was an XL it ran a little small, especially in the sleeve length. Both run a little small but one variation is a little smaller than the other.

I used to have one of those half/half devils jerseys too. I really do not remember these being commercially available but the stitch job I had on the one I had looked professionally done so it could have been. Every one of these half/half jerseys seem to be an early to mid 90's CCM replica where the CCM logo is screened on the back hem.

Ha, pretty much. I put on a premier once and almost threw up. Jeez it's so bad compared to the older ccm/koho replicas.

And that's why my goal is to acquire one jersey from every franchise, not necessarily every team. That way, I can count my Thrashers CCM and not have to suffer through having a Jets Premier.

As some of you know, CBJ went from handling their own jerseys with the in-arena store to using Meigray. Prices were pretty steady, although rookies were at a really high premium. For me, ordering through Meigray is a lot easier than dealing with the equipment sale at the draft party, but I do miss being able to see them all at once. The arena guys did a great job with the shirts in the past, but the CBJ released very little in the past few years so it was also eye opening to have access to the entire season's allotment at once.

2014-15 Columbus Blue Jackets Sergei Bobrovsky Alternate - light, but noticeable wear. Bobs wears three jerseys a game, but only one set of 3 alternates all season.

2014-15%20CBJ%20Sergei%20Bobrovsky%20Alt

2014-15%20CBJ%20Sergei%20Bobrovsky%20Alt

2014-15 Columbus Blue Jackets Nick Foligno Road - great wear with 6 repairs including large cluster repair on sleeve. This is a set 1 shirt, and he wore the A towards the end of that set in mid December.

2014-15%20CBJ%20Nick%20Foligno%20Road%20

2014-15%20CBJ%20Nick%20Foligno%20Road%20

2014-15 Columbus Blue Jackets Scott Hartnell Home - light wear, set 2. NHL shield modified

2014-15%20CBJ%20Scott%20Hartnell%20Home%

2014-15%20CBJ%20Scott%20Hartnell%20Home%

2014-15 Columbus Blue Jackets Brandon Dubinsky Alternate - light wear, modified sleeves and NHL shield.

2014-15%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Alt

2014-15%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Alt

2014-15 Columbus Blue Jackets Boone Jenner Alternate

2014-15%20CBJ%20Boone%20Jenner%20Alterna

2014-15%20CBJ%20Boone%20Jenner%20Alterna

I'm pumped to have finally gotten this into my hands. Shayne Gostisbehere 2014-15 Home Set One. The jersey was worn for Shayne's only two NHL games this year against the Red Wings and the Kings. Gostisbehere made his NHL debut in this jersey against the Red Wings. The jersey doesn't really have any wear besides one mark on the sleeve.

5789D658-4DEB-4CD2-B871-9D9FEEBFEB4D_zps

F7DA0BD9-A228-4F16-984C-82AC491CD712_zps

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Just. Wow.

Does the Jenner jersey have extra room in the chest for boobs?

Oh wait, wrong Jenner, sorry...

:)