It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Wow, those are really cool. Love the rare IIHF stuff you're able to get your hands on. Great jerseys!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, me too. I had an authentic I sold a while ago and it was tough to let go of, very happy to have the real thing now!

Not a gamer, but I did pick this up, customized, fairly cheap. Going to add the Katrina Relief patch, but does anybody know if Straka wore the A in this game? I looked at Getty, but couldn't find any pics of him in this game, though he did play, and had two assists.

50406251890347-vi.jpg

49406251889548-vi.jpg

Fairly sure three alternate captain's "A"s where worn that year as an honor to Messier and early on that year in 2005 it was Rucchin, Kasparatis and Jagr.. Straka did wear an A but later in the year..

Fairly sure three alternate captain's "A"s where worn that year as an honor to Messier and early on that year in 2005 it was Rucchin, Kasparatis and Jagr.. Straka did wear an A but later in the year..

Thanks. That's exactly the problem from that season when they had A's all over the place and no C.

I just wanted a blue 6100 to add the Katrina patch, and this came my way. If not, I would have done Kasparaitis with the A, because I saw that one on Getty, and I'd like a Kasparaitis jersey as well.

Also have a reebok liberty with Messier on it. There's no glue, so removing it will be easy, but I'll probably go with Jagr, the C, and the Teammates for Kids patch. I'd still rather just trade it for a blank Koho because the customization is nice.

Arriving today was this one...beautiful vintage Ultrafil, size 54. Looks like new other than a name having been written on the fight strap. Can't beat these jerseys, IMHO.

Gonna make it a Daneyko, I am way overdue for an authentic Daneyko.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261323745385

Flames 2.0 size 46 customized by official Flames customizer, through Flames Fan Attic.

nXeiMUX.jpg

The number/name font are a bit 'squeezed' in order to fit fully on the back... If I had known that was happening, I might have ordered a 50.

FJZIVhi.jpg

Still, really like it. Plus I got a great price on it.

Any 2.0 is a win these days! Great pickup!

Recently received custom courtesy of Keener (special thanks Slimcutta and dsl):

1998-99 Yashin Alternate:

IMG_2974_zps6aee4be4.jpg

IMG_2976_zpsfccd1b28.jpg

Another jersey for my recently started John Scott collection: Chicago Blackhawks practice worn jersey 2010-2011

20131119_125759_zps347f7e27.jpg

20131119_125943_zpse6394d93.jpg

I like it and can appreciate wanting to collect John Scott........... :thumbsup:

Assume your John Scott collection will be limited to Hawks only? If not, I have the info for the Wild as they had 4 more John Scott jerseys available, even though they advertise they have none - message me if interested?

Something weird came up,

Esa Tikkanen Essen Moskitos 00-01 DEL Game Worn

Nice - definitely an interesting piece. Congrats on picking it up.

Yes, that Tilkanen is mint!

I also like the Scott practice jersey. You can wear that while jogging at night. Lol

I also like the Scott practice jersey. You can wear that while jogging at night. Lol

Glad I don't jog in Toronto or Boston ;)

Haven't gotten anything in a while that I plan on keeping, but I did snag a legit authentic double tagged Gretzky Starter Rangers for my collection for practically nothing:

39406665039045-vi.jpg

41406665041081-vi.jpg

Nice.

Haven't gotten anything in a while that I plan on keeping, but I did snag a legit authentic double tagged Gretzky Starter Rangers for my collection for practically nothing:

I'm curious if it was factory double tagged or someone had it done after the fact. Looks good from the picture, most of the "after market" double tagged Starters I've seen you could notice a difference. Do both sizes look the same on the inside hem?

I'm curious if it was factory double tagged or someone had it done after the fact. Looks good from the picture, most of the "after market" double tagged Starters I've seen you could notice a difference. Do both sizes look the same on the inside hem?

They're the same exact size. However, if you look closely enough, the embroidery doesn't go all the way through, which would be easier to do if it were "aftermarket". Instead, it was done on both sides before the bottom blue stripe was folded over and hemmed.