It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that jerk has many jerseys with his own name hanging on his wall! Where do you find your friends Tom? :D

I don't talk to him anymore. He's one of those Rangers fans that doesn't even live in New York! Absurd!

I don't talk to him anymore. He's one of those Rangers fans that doesn't even live in New York! Absurd!

s5gnxb.jpg

1998-1999 Dale Purinton gameworn Wolfpack home jersey – heavy wear; blood stains on upper chest, blood spots all over the back as well as some on both sleeves; lots of filth around the neck from grabbing during fights, with some minor damage to the neck; fight strap damaged & repaired; from 306 PIM season!

005_zpsp02yyzxx.jpg

006_zpszhgteytf.jpg

010_zpssyelrd6d.jpg

007_zpsst079grq.jpg

008_zpsduyrnbhk.jpg

009_zpsnknttjob.jpg

Nice Purinton Bobby. Tons of beautiful wear. I know the guy that owned that before you. He has several Purinton jerseys. Unfortunately, he got them all autographed.

Thanks -

I'm not a big fan of auto'd gamers either, but with all that wear and blood, couldn't pass it up -

If you know what the inscription that runs the length of the "5" on the inside of the jersey means, please let me know - thanks?

Lol. Your reaction made my day Matt #2.

Hey now, I'm Matt and he's other Matt.

Except when he's Matt and I'm other Matt.

Either way, the only #2 is in Washington.

_0029_WASHINGTON+CRAPITALS.png

That Purinton looks like you would get herpes if you wore it. Nice pickup!

Haha. You message me like everyday

Because I want your wife to hate you...more.

Jason Smith 2008/09 Ottawa Senators Home Alternate. Worn for 8 games during Smith's last season. While I generally loved the Pat Quinn era in Toronto he was way off on his assessment of Smith. The draft picks the Leafs picked up in dealing Smith to Edmonton went on to play a whopping 17 NHL games (well, one guy played 17, the other guy played none), while Smith played another 682 NHL games for the Oilers, Flyers, and Senators.

YJZGSqW.jpg

ZMa04j3.jpg

QqPynmA.jpg

Whats inside the Horak neck?

Looks like an Endermen plush toy from the Minecraft game

File this under: impulse bid that I didn't expect to win, then ended up winning so here it is.

Marty Havlat St. Patrick's Day game issued jersey. My first 'gamer', though I don't plan on keeping it long if I can help it. Beautiful jersey though! Meigrey included a nice note that the LOA is coming and will be hand-signed by Lou. Hope that's still the case after he stepped down lol.

17198220108_d70db4f9b7_z.jpg

17178568917_2fe1962cc0_z.jpg

17385707361_1c7f04fec0_n.jpg

You might be the only person in San Jose who has actually bought something with the name "Havlat" on it. The Sharks literally could not give away anything with his name on it.

Green band doesn't necessarily mean Indo-EDGE. Most small production run 2.0s have the green band.

Been away for a few days some great pick ups

Flyers ,BLue JAckets and that Wolfpack jerseys are some of the best of the lot