It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Hey now, I'm Matt and he's other Matt.

Except when he's Matt and I'm other Matt.

Either way, the only #2 is in Washington.

Whichever one of you sells me what I want, they can hold the tittle of Matt #1!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they did. I got one of the gamers from the Devils Retro night auctions and its basically the same exact jersey as the SS jerseys with the green strip and the felt/rubber NHL neck shield but minus the SS patch. I think other recent 2.0's have been released this way so it looks like this is the new version of the 2.0 that Reebok is now making.

The 2014 Devils retro night jerseys appeared to be leftover ones from 2010 based on the born on date on the tag in the jersey but they patched over the vector with the wordmark on the back.

Didn't all the SS gamers have the green strip?

Guest Dr_Puck

My last jersey for a while to post, barring trades.

I now own jerseys for four out of the six 2014-15 teams in the Federal Hockey League. This is absolutely hammered but a nice addition to my collection. Denney was promoted (albeit for just a game) to the East Coast Hockey League ECHL earlier this year. I need the forum's advice on the last photo below.

AxbELE7l.jpgeL3Fw3dl.jpg

My question: What's your view on having someone stitch up holes on jerseys? Some people like the worn look (and if you look at the black marks on the chest, you can see that's already apparent) but I don't want the rips to worsen. Last year I had a local hockey shop patch up two of my gamers and I'm thinking about going back for this and two Plymouth Whalers jerseys that I've just acquired. There's no LOA here but you can tell it's been worn.

4Yv3BBal.jpg

My two cents -

First off, its your jersey so you can obviously do whatever you want with it and if you're never going to sell/trade it, having a hockey shop make repairs isn't a big deal. BUT, if you ever decide to move it, any potential buyer is going to be turned off to the fact that non-team repairs were made to it and more than likely pass. Most of us that collect gamers want them to be in the same condition as they were last worn on the ice by the player(s) that wore it/them - many of us detest auto's on jerseys as no autograph existed on the jersey when it was in use, let alone repairs after the fact...........

Looks nice, Doc!

Bobbyp beat me to it, if re-sale may be in your future you probably don't want to alter a jersey's condition, even if the altering is "fixing" the defects.

If you are just going to wear it, then repair away.

For the ASG/Why The Hell Not? Collection:

2015 All Star Game Authentic, courtesy of Jersey Baron. Will be an Elias:

304b09858403ec3bebe8b16b50dda0e8_zpsfpyj

Complete with Devils patch for the shoulder:

4e88919e9487044c5f67cd4993b3834e_zps5604

And just because it was super cheap on eBay, 2009 ASG replica. Will be a Parise.

f6e618236222790c4425441229b348e5_zpsjmih

Guest Dr_Puck

Thanks for the feedback on altering jerseys. I'm not likely to sell the Dashers jersey so that may get some stitching. The Whalers jerseys, however, may get it. Always appreciate the sharing of knowledge.

Also, I hope FlyersFan376 reads this. I direct your attention to the upper left corner of the first photo. That's for you buddy.

Very nice All Star mfitz. Unfortunately he never had the whites in anything remotely close to my size, and I wasn't a huge fan of the jerseys so I never pulled the trigger, but those will be a cool rare piece to have.

Also, I hope FlyersFan376 reads this. I direct your attention to the upper left corner of the first photo. That's for you buddy.

So great LOL

How long did it take after you set the bait/jersey for the cats to arrive? :)

Guest Dr_Puck

I opened it last night, they were indifferent. Within ten seconds of trying to arrange the photo on the floor today, one was right on the crest. I'm glad I'm not the only FHL fan in my house.

Very nice All Star mfitz. Unfortunately he never had the whites in anything remotely close to my size, and I wasn't a huge fan of the jerseys so I never pulled the trigger, but those will be a cool rare piece to have.

Thanks! Its hard to believe that they could make a basically solid white jersey kinda ugly by just adding snot green accents, but they managed to do just that. Its grown on me, plus I have all of Elias's other ASG's, so I had to complete the set. I tried doing that by getting a replica, but I really don't like the quality of the Premiers. Could have saved myself a lot though.

I had EPS switch my replica from Elias to Toews, figuring that it will be easier to re-sell once it comes back (since they don't permit a cancellation without a fee).

I opened it last night, they were indifferent. Within ten seconds of trying to arrange the photo on the floor today, one was right on the crest. I'm glad I'm not the only FHL fan in my house.

I'm not sure what it is about objects that i'm interacting with, but my cat always seems to ferret out what it is and sits down on my stuff even if i'm just looking at it

It's uncanny

^ The day you know you are old...

Or young enough to play

My second set of jerseys from EPS arrived today. First jersey up (the other two are in the wash so I'll have pictures tomorrow) is my friend's Palffy 02-04 Kings white.

FgGFNAXm.jpgV2ia2V0m.jpg

Awesome palffy!! I have a deadmarsh same style

Team Canada 100th Anniversary Authentic. I'm not sure if I'm going to go Giroux, MacKinnon, or the dark horse Ekblad. I got a long time to figure it out because I have zero clue where to send it.

A944080D-38E5-4F86-8E80-1FF6A9458438_zps

Also, while not a hockey jersey it is somewhat of a Grail of mine. Roy Halladay 2012 Game Worn Phillies Road jersey. It wasn't his finest year but I was lucky enough to attend both his Perfect Game (in Florida) and his No-Hitter in 2010 so I've wanted a gamer of his since then.

4850297B-285D-47E2-AEF5-811BB3B93633_zps

D76B2812-4B84-493F-A1E7-79ACAEF69762_zps

Guest Dr_Puck

I'm not sure what it is about objects that i'm interacting with, but my cat always seems to ferret out what it is and sits down on my stuff even if i'm just looking at it

It's uncanny

Ha. It's just a test of wills and nothing more. I could plop down a bunch of cat treats on the crest and they'd run far, far away. It's because I shoo them away from those pricey purchases that they're drawn to them. Exhibit B: The table. Exhibit C: The nice furniture.

Latest pickup. Girardi's fantasy draft reverse All-Star jersey from 2012.

25F23A56-5102-4C34-9E59-B1C8159E61C4.png

338E8EDC-967B-40E5-A3C0-181EBFB45F28.png

Edited by lhg39

Got this back from EPS yesterday... pretty quick turnaround compared to some of the stories I've heard about them!

Was never an enormous fan of this jersey, but Giroux is a favorite, and I got a good deal on it and the customization was 20% off so why not?

Got the sublimated numbers, which is definitely the way to go. They're awesomely different.

2012 All Star, Edge 2.0, Size 52

IMG_7356_zps49gyt88j.jpg

761055f0-adc7-4cfe-85cc-306cb81f9ae0_zps

Got this back from EPS yesterday... pretty quick turnaround compared to some of the stories I've heard about them!Was never an enormous fan of this jersey, but Giroux is a favorite, and I got a good deal on it and the customization was 20% off so why not?Got the sublimated numbers, which is definitely the way to go. They're awesomely different.2012 All Star, Edge 2.0, Size 52

Looks great! I happen to like that style.

Good to hear that people's EPS Spring Sale jerseys are coming in. I held mine until the last minute so I'm sure I am in the back of the line.

EPS has had my box for a month. Not in a rush to get it back, but I only sent three so I'm hoping they finish soon.