It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Awesome river rats! Where did you manage to find that? They don't come up very often in that style.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks and got it from a GW collector who had a decent amount of Devils and RR stuff. I actually emailed him asking about another jersey he was trying to move but after he told me more about it I passed (I thought it was GW but it was GI). Then I saw on his list this and asked him about it. Thought I would see pics of the normal jersey with the 10th patch on it but instead he had this beauty. I wasted no time in paying him after that lol.

Awesome river rats! Where did you manage to find that? They don't come up very often in that style.

Thanks and got it from a GW collector who had a decent amount of Devils and RR stuff. I actually emailed him asking about another jersey he was trying to move but after he told me more about it I passed (I thought it was GW but it was GI). Then I saw on his list this and asked him about it. Thought I would see pics of the normal jersey with the 10th patch on it but instead he had this beauty. I wasted no time in paying him after that lol.

Very cool. I got a red Steve kariya anniversary a few months back, one of my favorite jerseys now.

Annnnnnnnnnnd now I want a Coyotes jersey again.

What was the announced reason for the Coyotes wearing those jerseys, anyway? They're a couple of seasons early on their big anniversary.

2008-2009 Ryan Flinn gameworn Hamilton Bulldogs road jersey – light wear

005_zpsfqk1ujgi.jpg

006_zpsp6pq4dcs.jpg

1997-1998 Jason Hamilton gameworn Shawinigan Cataractes road jersey – medium wear; heavy interior pilling especially to back of neck; from 358 PIM’s, 35 fight season

003_zpsnfcqqnah.jpg

004_zpszvxdmd84.jpg

1998/99 Tampa Bay Lightning Cory Cross. Just before the start of the '99/00 season Cross was traded to the Leafs and Lecavalier switched from #8 to #4. Assuming the Lightning eventually retire #4 for Lecavalier, Cross will be the only other player to have worn #4 for the Lightning.

0oXOYrB.jpg

nwUqfYw.jpg

No LOA with this one, but photo-matched here:

6EqQFIU.jpg

Edited by cferneyh

Guest Dr_Puck

Love that Tampa jersey.

I've noticed that the forum goes through odd cycles of teams where a bunch of one team will be the subject of numerous posts. Earlier this spring (and today too) it was the 'Yotes. I saw the Wild at one point. The Ducks. Now the Lightning.

Of course we always talk about the Rangers, Devs and Philly too. But these other waves do hit.

Once again not hockey but essentially a grail of mine. An issued Mariota Oregon jersey. Oregon jerseys are hard enough as it is to find but getting one of Mariota is an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Mariota owns all of his Game Worn jerseys from college so this is as close as I'll ever get to a gamer of his.

372F87B3-6F2A-46EA-B173-F8164525F54E_zps

EB5BFB63-8FF8-48B9-B13A-8BE168F31ACC_zps

Recent pick-up's

Lundqvist 60g Sweden. Looking for correct IIHF patch. Debating if I want to even bother trying to find Oddset patches because this jersey looks so bad Arse without them cluttering it up. Hank wore #35 in this style jersey in a 2004 tournament before the World Cup.

LundqvistZubrusGraves%20002_zpsorborvl8.

LundqvistZubrusGraves%20003_zpsqkawlesp.

Not a Canadiens fan by any means but I always wanted this style in a STARTER or ProPlayer jersey. So much class. Zubrus wore #28 when he first got to MTL. Size 60. That said. It's not vault material. My end up as trade bait sooner or later as I could care zilch about Dainius Zubrus.

LundqvistZubrusGraves%20005_zps7szgbn8u.

LundqvistZubrusGraves%20006_zpsiv2yk1tz.

Adam Graves size 60. 75th patched. Was a jersey foul BURE with "A". Stripped the name and Mike "Gravied" it for me.

LundqvistZubrusGraves%20008_zpsf2vsumwd.

LundqvistZubrusGraves%20009_zpsqn95ysat.

Didn't get McDavid but this is just as good, yeah, not really, whatever. Freaking Oilers.

Anywho, this is part of my "got run out of town" - "Muskoka five" collection. Only need a Kaberle and Kubina to get all five. Those will come soon enough

17540543690_99a180c316.jpg17728066645_27a5488712.jpg

H2eOxta.jpg

Oilers 1993, wee-man size 44; blank. Thinking of making it a Craig Muni, but my hockey-budget is running low.
It's my first early 90's jersey and I have a question about the material: It seems overall lighter in weight compared to my other authentics (100 grams lighter: smaller size and no shoulder patches) and the crest is a bit thinner than I'm used to. Is this normal for jerseys from this era?

Figured I would share this too as I got it in a couple weeks ago. Eric Gelinas game worn 2015 retro night jersey. They wore this jersey for just the single game on 3/17/15 this year. My third Devils game worn retro-style jersey in my collection as I also have Andy Greene's 2014 Retro Night jersey and Josefson's Stadium Series period 1 jersey.

17819711121_270ab8384a_z.jpg

17819220605_276d555633_z.jpg

That Carson is a beauty.. Absolutely.. I remember that season vividly with the Rangers battling the Flyers in the Patrick Division playoffs.. I have a Bob Brooke Rangers from 1985-86 which I love.. Something about these old school sweaters that makes them great...

2008-09 Artem Anisimov (rookie debut) and Graves Night..

hzvYGT.jpg

b28oXh.jpg