Brilliant!

2014-15 Danny Kristo "Throwback Night" gamer

XYWAOO.jpg

hKurcg.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit late - but nice Yandle, Mike ... hopefully he adjusts to NY and doesn't become the next Redden.

As for Vince, love the Kristo and ...

AVz939m.gif

it's always time for an Arty Party!

A bit late - but nice Yandle, Mike ... hopefully he adjusts to NY and doesn't become the next Redden.

As for Vince, love the Kristo and ...

AVz939m.gif

it's always time for an Arty Party!

lol awesome

Figured I would share this too as I got it in a couple weeks ago. Eric Gelinas game worn 2015 retro night jersey. They wore this jersey for just the single game on 3/17/15 this year. My third Devils game worn retro-style jersey in my collection as I also have Andy Greene's 2014 Retro Night jersey and Josefson's Stadium Series period 1 jersey.

Love it, and love the plethora of Devils sweaters in the background.

Some "new" ones came today. Added patches to a couple jerseys. Thanks to Mike for the work!

Wayne Simmonds Home 2.0 w/ Lindros & LeClair FHoF Induction Patch

A01SdSa.jpg?2

ci28sUu.jpg?1

Jake Voracek Home 2.0 w/ Boston Strong Patch

oMKIvaI.jpg?1

Qt2HH4J.jpg?1

This one is new though. Claude Giroux Alternate 2.0

I2qlBLn.jpg?2

HgsrIgd.jpg?1

Some Flyers jerseys to brighten up the thread great pick ups and Mike nice job as always .

Some "new" ones came today.

Looks like you spent a good amount of time arranging those so nicely!

image_zpsuz7wnwee.jpg

The stadium series I got for my sister showed up today, really happy with it, Jersey Baron is so great to deal with. The font has a minor inconsistency or two, and the green layer on the name is a bit thicker than it should be, but its otherwise perfect. For the price I paid I'm very satisfied.

IMAG1520.jpgIMAG1521.jpg

Also got this in today, Happy to have an old authentic in the original color. Jersey is an airknit, which I didnt even know the devils used in the red and green until slim showed me they did in 87-88. Nameplate was ultrafil, but I was about 95% sure I was stripping it anyway. Think its going to become a muller or driver. Hoping a washing will help with the number on the arms. They came off super clean, but it was cleaner underneath them so you can see where the old ones were.

IMAG1522.jpgIMAG1523.jpgIMAG1526.jpg

Those Flyers jerseys look great. One of these days I'll finally make a decision and put some patches on my blanks... I'm just too nervous that I'll get someone and then they'll get traded, haha.

The only one that I've kind of decided on doing is a Jagr Howe patch... and even as I type that I'm wondering if I should pick someone else.

The only one that I've kind of decided on doing is a Jagr Howe patch... and even as I type that I'm wondering if I should pick someone else.

Ask Guam.

They look good, JoeM. Glad you pulled the trigger on the Conacher...knew Slim would have the answer!

That is a great pick up ,know I need a Carter to go with my Purple Richards

Guest Dr_Puck

I added two jerseys from the Federal Hockey League today. I'm not the biggest fan of this team's identity but both are good (screenprinted) jerseys for my FHL collection. I'm working on securing jerseys for at least two more FHL teams this summer and I'm planning on a gallery here soon since I know there's not many collectors of this league.

The white is a gamer from Demonz short-timer Mark Pawlowski (four games in 2012-13). Note the third pic below, this was likely worn by another player that year.

tUu3XRHl.jpgmEMMU7Hl.jpg8zEwpgdm.jpg

The red is a replica for backup goalie (hey, I'm not picky) Tony Tabisz, who was with the team in 2012-13, 2013-14. You'll note the league logo on the upper part of the chest.

N8YJ09bl.jpgmj54dWpl.jpg

I added two jerseys from the Federal Hockey League today. I'm not the biggest fan of this team's identity but both are good (screenprinted) jerseys for my FHL collection. I'm working on securing jerseys for at least two more FHL teams this summer and I'm planning on a gallery here soon since I know there's not many collectors of this league.

The white is a gamer from Demonz short-timer Mark Pawlowski (four games in 2012-13). Note the third pic below, this was likely worn by another player that year.

The red is a replica for backup goalie (hey, I'm not picky) Tony Tabisz, who was with the team in 2012-13, 2013-14. You'll note the league logo on the upper part of the chest.

They look good, Dr. I hadn't seen a red one previously, as much as I like the white, i LOVE the red. Edited by mfitz804