It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Sens Heritage jerseys are beauts. They should really take them and their current alts and make them the primary home and away jersey.

Guest Dr_Puck

Hey Sens, I just checked the team site to no avail. Suggestions or leads on a Shane Prince jersey? Either Bingo or Ottawa.

So many good players can go on that early 2000's leafer. What's the plan?

Just got 2 from Bobcat. I tried to contact Bob to change the Callahan to a Johnson, but it was too late. :( But that just means I have to send a new jersey out to get done with Johnson's name on it. :)

IMG_1144_zpsuszpfka5.jpg

IMG_1146_zps8cdson4n.jpg

IMG_1149_zpsfm0psjq0.jpg

IMG_1150_zpsopyv8qof.jpg

Nice Lightning jerseys!

My Palat just came in yesterday, I just couldn't bring myself to put the A on there though, I like the look better without it

Nice Lightning jerseys!

My Palat just came in yesterday, I just couldn't bring myself to put the A on there though, I like the look better without it

Thanks!

I don't think I would have put a "A" on Palat either, but for Cally since he was a Captain in NY it just seemed to fit.

Hey Sens, I just checked the team site to no avail. Suggestions or leads on a Shane Prince jersey? Either Bingo or Ottawa.

Ottawa doesn't sell preseason only jerseys on their site for some reason, so I don't think I've ever seen a Prince for sale. His NHL debut jersey should be available whenever the Sens start selling this season's jerseys.

iWKad22.jpg

Aww, you are just upset that "The King" keeps giving up Palat of goals!

Guest Dr_Puck

Ottawa doesn't sell preseason only jerseys on their site for some reason, so I don't think I've ever seen a Prince for sale. His NHL debut jersey should be available whenever the Sens start selling this season's jerseys.

Best guess on price? He has a huge local following so I'm assuming it'll go quickly once it's up for sale. And when would you expect it go on sale?

Edited by Dr_Puck

Just won my first signed jersey!

Mike Richter, signed with LOA.

From NHL.com Auctions - paid $135.01 plus $20 s/h.

It is a white home jersey, CCM replica (Looks like a circa 2000-2001 from the picture? - CCM logo is on the back neck area, and the jersey has a tie down in the front). It has the 1994 Stanley Cup patch on the shoulder too - which is sort of weird considering the jersey doesn't look like a 90's CCM.

Psyched for my first signed jersey - price seems relatively good too, what do you guys think?

Will post pictures of the jersey when it arrives.

Edited by slimcutta
Doesn't need a whole new thread...

I finally got this. Blackhawks Road 2.0 size 52 Patrick Kane Jersey. Now hopefully they win tonight!

]

That's beautiful... congrats! Getting a nice Blackhawks 2.0 is on my short list!

:thumbsup: Nice Kane!

I think I need to hang out here more before I understand your sense of humor :D

haha, are you in for a ride...

for reference purposes, check out the trash talk section of the forum.....about half of that section are his posts....

Edited by HockeyMusic

Yes curious where you got the white 2.0. Think I've only seen JB have them.