It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I found it at cool jerseys. I think it was the last one they had. I accidentally entered two as the quantity and it said they couldn't complete my order. I changed back to one and my order went through. Just for fun I checked back the next day and they were sold out. They only had size 52 available.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawks 2.0s, all 54s, done up by EPS.

Burish 2008/2009 Alt

DSCN6863_zpssxl6clot.jpgDSCN6867_zpskw18hgqi.jpg

Brouwer and Madden 2009-2010 Alts

DSCN6874_zpswjqeapwz.jpgDSCN6841_zps53kekw2q.jpgDSCN6847_zpsinmk8iig.jpgDSCN6857_zpsebxdtdqn.jpg

You gotta love the black Blackhawks jerseys. They're one of a handful of teams that can actually pull it off.

Scratch two more blanks off the list:

alTeamcirca20081aNikeauthentic-vi.jpgalTeamcirca20081bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

erinescirca20031aNikeauthentic-vi.jpgerinescirca20031bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

I'm in love with the Ortmeyer one. It came out absolutely phenomenal.

My EPS haul came back last week, just been too busy lazy to get photos and post until now. Total turnaround time was about 6 weeks.

18148446725_c0eb6b839b.jpg

17525833364_071a8ca379.jpg

17527850503_b40402f871_z.jpg

I have no paricular affiliation with Michigan or Ortmeyer, but that jersey is fantastic Mike!

Nice Nattress. A lot of the jerseys in those sets were pretty banged up! Congrats on a nice patched gamer.

Nice Nattress. A lot of the jerseys in those sets were pretty banged up! Congrats on a nice patched gamer.

Thanks man! I love your site - let me know if you ever want to part with that Renberg 1996/97 Home Jersey.

Finally got a day off to mess with the collection a little bit, here are some new arrivals from the last month or so.

size 52 2.0 home Bears

003_zpskm3ijsyq.jpg

Bears home 2.0 I got back from Cutting Edge, the people in the Giant Center were so easy to work with. Got the jersey back less than 2 weeks after I dropped it off

004_zpslonbjgyz.jpg

005_zpsvbgkf5xo.jpg

I picked this up from ConcreteCharlie in a nice trade, I took mine and his to the skatezone to send to PE. I chose Syvret since it was different and he wore the "A". Funny enough, the guy from PE called and asked if i wanted the "A" placed exactly how they did the gamer since it had the Spectrum memorial patch. He said he hasnt seen a purple Phantoms for years. I am super happy with how it turned out and the weird placement of the A is awesome.

006_zps1lo5vni0.jpg

007_zpsp3fa7myf.jpg

And some nice new Flyers for the collection...

14/15 Game Issued Coburn 3rd jersey from Meigray

001_zpseaxe7vso.jpg

002_zpswvoiyjim.jpg

Game worn Pro Stock Bauer TotalOne NXG's, also happened to be worn by Coburn

017_zps2rkzkuqr.jpg

015_zps0peqlvf2.jpg

Big thanks to Dan (DSL) for this one. Missed my Howe patch and wanted another. Happens to be my first Flyers gamer and my first patched gamer all in one. Also happens to be Coburn haha

008_zpsuddfvuzz.jpg

009_zps0tayckud.jpg

And two awesome 2.0's back from PE...can't wait to see these two on a full-time basis

021_zpszuzr9hod.jpg

022_zpsmeknc5bb.jpg

019_zpszdbtyiwt.jpg

020_zpsekaradhn.jpg

Guest Dr_Puck

Two more Danbury Whalers jerseys arrived today. The first was worn by Tim Richter, one of the Whalers' better forwards, in either this past season or in 2013-14. The gamer collectors here will love that this shows puck and stick marks throughout, with a small board burn at the left arm.

I already have two white Whalers jerseys but I figured that this would be as close as I would ever get to affording a Richter gamer.

pxAoc9Tl.jpgoVsvUM1l.jpg

The second looks to have game wear but backup goalie Kevin Hoy was not on the game list when the Whalers wore these specialty jerseys back in February. There's some puck marks on it a slight tear on the left arm from use.

The Whalers have periodically worn throwbacks to celebrate hockey history in Connecticut and this one recognizes the old New Haven Knights of the United Hockey League. Based on the helpful (and humbling) input of several board members, I'll offer this up as screen printed and not sublimated.

85wF0xAl.jpgFAFlTAwl.jpgPdxdOxim.jpg

I'm irrationally jealous of that Syvret. I always loved the phantom jerseys when I was younger and saw them playing the rats. Never understood the flyers/devils rivalry until I was older, but I can't get myself to hate them now like I know I should. Definitely going to get one at some point.

Great Flyers haul Kurt. You're building quite the Coburn collection (glad I could start you off right).

That Syvret is just fantastic, and its great that PE called you to ask about placement. I'd love to get one of that style to make a Giroux, but I can't find one in my size.

Guest Dr_Puck

Edit on my post earlier. I sent back the white jersey to the team for a green Richter today. Long story but I asked for the green this week and told them to hold onto the white until I've secured more funds. They did it the other way around.