It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nikolai (or Nikolay) Kulemin gamer from the 2012/13 season. Not much wear and no LOA but I was able to photomatch it to a game on April 13th of that season. There hasn't been much to cheer about with the Leafs for the last decade, but I always liked Kulemin. Too bad Carlyle didn't.

lHow7tv.jpg

ts25BfH.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is like getting punched in the balls.

6 or 8 weeks for it to get customized, it comes back with the Captain's C on the wrong shoulder.

Worst part is, I already have an authentic being customized (not a captain or alternate so no worries there), and my intention was to sell this one when it arrived back.

BA2FE0B5-3095-46DF-B34B-39655AB7C0E2_zps

2011-2012 Trevor Gillies gameworn Bridgeport Sound Tigers road jersey

004_zps0altdjls.jpg

005_zpsxxrpjqwn.jpg

Very nice!

This one is like getting punched in the balls.

6 or 8 weeks for it to get customized, it comes back with the Captain's C on the wrong shoulder.

Worst part is, I already have an authentic being customized (not a captain or alternate so no worries there), and my intention was to sell this one when it arrived back.

Honestly I bet if you put that up on eBay as is you could get your money back. Most people wouldn't even notice. Especially during the finals with him still playing.

Did EPS do that? I'm surprised they missed something so obvious if so. A 3 second Google image search shows you where the C should go in those jerseys.

Honestly I bet if you put that up on eBay as is you could get your money back. Most people wouldn't even notice. Especially during the finals with him still playing.

Did EPS do that? I'm surprised they missed something so obvious if so. A 3 second Google image search shows you where the C should go in those jerseys.

Yup, it was EPS. Josh offered to fix it but I have it up for sale, disclosing the issue. We'll see if it goes. Easy fix for anyone interested, at least according to Josh.

I got this Nike IIHF Slovakia in the mail from Ice Jerseys today. I am very pleased both with the quality of the jersey (made in Canada) and how it turned out overall. For a large, this jersey seems to run big.

post-23131-0-65640100-1433296924_thumb.jpost-23131-0-09542400-1433296925_thumb.j

I don't think a Far East made jersey would do as well with the crest and anthem striping. I am glad they didn't finalize the design until late and Nike manufactured in Canada.

post-23131-0-12865100-1433296924_thumb.j

Guest Dr_Puck

Mail grail day today. I was able to find a matching set of game-worn jerseys from the Williamsport Outlaws, which was a Federal League team that played its home games at an outdoor minor league baseball stadium in 2012-13. The team made it into January of the FHL's third season before folding.

I have been searching far and near for any Outlaws jersey, from perusing completed eBay sales to calling the managers of Bowman Field last year. I honestly thought these jerseys would never appear. There was nothing ... until I emailed the head coach (and former player) of the FHL's Dayton Demonz, Trevor Karasiewicz, two weeks ago.

Karasiewicz was the team captain that season but the nameplates were stripped from his jerseys as the Demonz had a similar color scheme as the Outlaws. If anyone has advice for finding a nameplate, I would welcome your input. As I told him, I have no problem adding the nameplates since these things won't ever be sold. I have an example of the league's nameplate in another thread.

I've never had a successful search for a jersey like this before ...

6lW6zdnl.jpghso2cNYl.jpgdygAthkl.jpgoLEvHyXl.jpgzHd8ySLl.jpg

Dallas Stars John Lammers Traverse City Tournament 2007 gamer. Interesting: the Stars just used jerseys from their store for this tournament. A nice add to my John Lammers collection (same last name as me)

20150603_182821-1_zpssiapvcgy.jpg

20150603_182911-1_zpsp7sercn4.jpg

Guest Dr_Puck

Ha. In my giddiness I didn't even pick up on the dentist sponsor.

I emailed Trevor to thank him and he apologized for the usual stench that accompanies an old gamer. And yes ... it does have that certain staleness.

Gotta love the Dentistry advertisement on hockey jerseys :)

Believe it or not, it is one that can be purchased online for $1.

I believe it. I don't expect that a fledgling league like the FHL spends top dollar for their jerseys. Doesn't mean they aren't awesome though!

An eBay impulse buy. 1999-2000 USNTDP regular season Dennis Packard jersey:

alTeamcirca19991aNikeauthentic-vi.jpgalTeamcirca19991bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

It's kinda gross since he was actually born in Canada(yuck!) BUT he smartened up once in the States and joined the red, white and blue! He then went to Harvard, played with Dominic Moore and got drafted by Tampa in the 7th round. The funny thing is that my buddy...who alerted me of the listing...played bantams with him as a kid. You gotta love crap like that.

Another solid deal on EBay. It'll go well with my Nords jersey once it's done.

18390043571_39ce647056.jpg

When the hell did these goofs use Ultrafil jerseys. Everything I'm seeing from 92-93 on has been air-knit grrrrrrrrrr.

Well that's just fucktastic now isn't it. Wanted to make a 98-99 Clark from it.

2005-2006 Stephen Peat gameworn preseason Capitals home jersey, Set 1

008_zpsffh4fn8p.jpg

009_zpsvmormzz8.jpg

2005-2006 Brandon Sugden Blue Jackets jersey, Set 1 – PS/TC worn and regular season GI with NHL Cares Katrina Relief patch

006_zpsgi6c0wch.jpg

007_zpseg1hnwn9.jpg

2002/03 Calgary Flames Craig Berube. Personally I've always liked the horse with flaming snot logo over the flaming C. I also discovered when researching this jersey that it was (likely) worn when Berube scored his last NHL goal (against the Leafs in Toronto) and I happened to be at that game.

FFM3fe1.jpg

Mr27bj8.jpg