It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

That's true, but then I did have some other random stuff in there, ASG, International...

I am sure your order is probably going to be done very shortly.

I have 3 more post-sale jerseys over there, once those come back I'll have nothing there for the first time in months.

This hobby is a sickness.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how I didn't even hear from them when they got the jerseys. I'd like to call or email them to check the status, but I don't want to annoy them.

That is one of the drawbacks about them. You don't hear a word until its time to pay.

I've emailed to check status before and he does get a little annoyed, he actually told me once that asking doesn't mean they'll get done any faster.

I've learned to just try to relax and not ask which is NOT in my nature.

I emailed to make sure they got mine and asked how they handled payment since it was my first time working with them. Got a pretty quick response and they didn't seem annoyed at all.

That's because you mentioned payment (and didn't ask "Where are my jerseys?") :)

Yeah hence why I'm hesitant to ask any questions. I don't want to rock the boat. Hate that have to worry about stepping on egg shells when you're paying for a service.

Yeah hence why I'm hesitant to ask any questions. I don't want to rock the boat. Hate that have to worry about stepping on egg shells when you're paying for a service.

Depresses me knowing I have so much longer. My stuff got there May 18th.

Its true, you should be able to ask questions, but he says they are that busy, that they don't have time to look into it, etc. I guess it could be true, if so, good for them I guess.

Hollywood, you have a while to wait yet. But I understand the feeling, I want my 5/6 and 5/15 orders back too!

2008-09 Set 3 regular season & playoff

Scattered stick marks in the front 3 inch repair in the lower back number by the 1. Has altered sleeves and the modified cut NHL shield. One of my favorite players.

9D96F4EC-D853-4916-B261-42D061ADFF53_zps

29E5A592-3123-4497-BEE2-A175CF122918_zps

Edited by Flyers845

Guest Dr_Puck

I traded my gameworn Louie Eriksson Stars to a member of a Facebook group for this trio of jerseys.

The Caps is a gamer (sans LOA, which was the focus of an earlier post earlier this week). Ballard wore the authentic to his press conference when he signed with the Wild; even though the name/numbers were heat pressed, it looks good. The Dowd has a born-on/date tag on the inside, which is the first time I've seen one of those tags on a replica.

I've been looking for Wild jerseys for recently so I'm stoked. I've long liked this style of Caps but in case anyone's interested in a swap for another gamer ...

XOvWqqml.jpgakQlV6pl.jpgfeUCLdUl.jpg?1niuPgjFl.jpg?11PzY5S0l.jpg99XbLisl.jpg

Not a fan since they stole Parise, but they sure do have awesome looking jerseys. Could be that I'm partial to green, but all styles I have seen have been very sharp.

Guest Dr_Puck

I'm with you on the green jerseys; that explains why I have a closet full of Whalers jerseys. Classic look for the Wild over the years.

The Parise (and Suter's too) contract and their owner's complaints about league spending rubbed people the wrong way.

I was more bitter about Parise until Kovalchuk...now I hate Kovy way more than I hate Parise.

But I still like those jerseys. If I were going to fully branch out and start collecting other teams, they'd be on my list.

After just under 4 months of waiting, I finally received the following back from EPS...

Zemgus Girgensons Dubuque Fighting Saints (This one is a gamer that originally had #27 on it, and the nameplate and fight strap were removed by the team).

DSCF1289_zpsyjj9q4pu.jpg

DSCF1290_zps1mc9vu9z.jpg

Nikita Zadorov London Knights (This one was originally a Jacob Jammes #95 gamer. I had EPS flip the 9's to 6's and create/add the nameplate).

DSCF1287_zpsxatomao8.jpg

DSCF1288_zpsrrtzdm1p.jpg

I was more bitter about Parise until Kovalchuk...now I hate Kovy way more than I hate Parise.

But I still like those jerseys. If I were going to fully branch out and start collecting other teams, they'd be on my list.

Man I have such a twisted view of that whole thing and I don't know why. I hate parise for leaving and I don't want him back. But I want kovy back on the devils like right now, I wouldn't even hesitate to get a jersey done up immediately if he came back. It doesn't make any sense. Kovy was one of the best players I've ever seen, especially in person. You could hear people tense up when he got the puck because you never knew what was going to happen. I was so happy when he signed and couldn't believe it when he left. Plus #17 is my favorite number and Michael Ryder can go **** himself.

Nice jerseys earlier by the way. Love that rafalski USA.

Man I have such a twisted view of that whole thing and I don't know why. I hate parise for leaving and I don't want him back. But I want kovy back on the devils like right now, I wouldn't even hesitate to get a jersey done up immediately if he came back. It doesn't make any sense. Kovy was one of the best players I've ever seen, especially in person. You could hear people tense up when he got the puck because you never knew what was going to happen. I was so happy when he signed and couldn't believe it when he left. Plus #17 is my favorite number and Michael Ryder can go **** himself.

Nice jerseys earlier by the way. Love that rafalski USA.

I sold my Kovy jersey the day he "retired". I'd take either of them back but right now, I do not like them.

And thanks, I had a USA Rafslski replica for years, this is an upgrade for me, happy to find an authentic. I only paid $80 fully customized (the guy you bought the Devils Gionta from), had the customization been right I'd have left it, but in the end I'm only $130 into it and now it's accurate AND the player I actually wanted.

Wow sweet london knights pick up i just purchased a Seguin pre season gamer too!

Got this Wednesday before the game, I was talking with bob about getting this done long before the finals... had to overnight the jersey, find a patch and overnight that, and then I paid for overnight shipping back. Props to Bobcat for making this happen for the finals for me! I know this was an incredible thing for them to do, and I can't thank them enough! I have had about 8 jerseys customized by Bob, and every single one has been amazing!

7A9A1605_zps1rzovt0j.jpg

7A9A1608_zpsqzarzvaw.jpg

7A9A1606_zpsjsuyiore.jpg

7A9A1607_zpsnkaxkyf7.jpg

The cynic in me believes that Devils fans shouldn't even be mad at Kovy. They* knew exactly what was going to happen when he signed the contract. Up until the year he left his salary was relatively small compared to the years that were coming up. The contract was built knowing Kovy would leave that year. Whether that's actually what happened who knows.

*They meaning the Devils organization.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Maybe. The saving grace for me is you KNOW he wasn't going to live up to the end of that deal if he stayed. Based on his performance since that time, he may not have lived up to the bulk of that deal. He may not have lived up to the NEXT year of that deal.

So he probably did bail us out of a bad deal.

But I still don't like him.