It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick ups from the Wings sale:

Decent wear for the few games it was worn in. 2013/2014 Season. Custom shortened sleeves as well.

g7aQ3wB.jpg?2

Great wear on this one. Love the way this guy plays. 2014/2015 Season

suqrIxH.jpg?2

Sadly if Kovy returns to Original Thirty, all of those Ryder/Devils jerseys will need to be redone.

In all fairness, anyone with a Ryder Devils jersey should be stripping it immediately.

Decent wear for the few games it was worn in. 2013/2014 Season. Custom shortened sleeves as well.

Nice Tootoo! The shortened sleeves make sense, he's small for how tough he is.

In all fairness, anyone with a Ryder Devils jersey should be stripping it immediately.

Stripping isn't enough, those jerseys are tainted unfortunately. Once you have Ryder on it, every time you wear it you'll feel sluggish, ineffective, and overall just completely useless.

And to think I really liked the guy when he played in Montreal/Boston.

Stripping isn't enough, those jerseys are tainted unfortunately. Once you have Ryder on it, every time you wear it you'll feel sluggish, ineffective, and overall just completely useless.

And to think I really liked the guy when he played in Montreal/Boston.

Me too, I was excited when they brought him in. Now he should be released.

Since sykora left #17 have seen a revolving door of devils players that never seem to live up to it. Kovy, rupp, pikkarainen, Ryder, etc. just better not to get any devils player with #17 post sykora.

Great wear on this one. Love the way this guy plays. 2014/2015 Season

I guess you were one of the 2 guys who got Glendenning before he could. I am sure there was good banter between you two.

Edited by slimcutta
No need to quote pics unless you're specifically referencing something...baby jesus is having a mental breakdown.

Yeah, one of them was me. I definitely know who it's going to if I ever decide to part with it. I could always use a recent Datsyuk gamer... lol

Nikita Zadorov London Knights (This one was originally a Jacob Jammes #95 gamer. I had EPS flip the 9's to 6's and create/add the nameplate).

Great addition! I love this jersey design so much. Did EPS use a twill namebar? I know the Knights always use twill that is the same length even if the player name is shorter than the length of the bar.

8430697.jpg?size=640x420

Edited by slimcutta

Unfortunately, they didn't use twill, as I had hoped. They used edge material. I even included the one that I stripped for reference. The ones on the gamers actually had rounded corners, which the one they made me doesn't. Oh well, after waiting nearly 4 months, I'll take it.

92-93 Kevin Dineen home jersey. Size 50. GWA.net LOA

IMG_1246-vi.jpg

IMG_1263-vi.jpg

This guy eluded me in the December 2014 Gameworn.net auction. I hunted it down and finally acquired it. I was seeking a SC 100th anniversary gamer with the "A" which was my only option because the "C" was never worn.

There would be no captain in 92-93. Similar to the 11-12 season when three Flyers dawned the "A".

Flyers trivia time....and don't look it up....who were the other two players to wear the "A" in 92-93???

Edited by rob77ta

1991-1992 Jay Miller gameworn Kings home jersey – NHL 75th anniv. patch, Kings 25th anniv. patch, customized sleeves (re-sewn much tighter full length with black thread making it much tougher to grab and control his arms during fights) and very good wear – 10+ repairs to the sleeves and heavy pilling throughout –

002_zpsvrrsusn9.jpg

003_zpsmmejdm9b.jpg

004_zpsta0ogmnh.jpg

005_zpsvyacxijz.jpg

006_zpseramh8tn.jpg

007_zps9piyghg0.jpg

008_zps5qztkta9.jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster. My brother is an equipment manager for Miami (OH) football and he found this in the back of the equipment room during clean-out day. Not sure if its game worn or not but has a couple things that point to the yes category. It has a large patch on the bottom hem covering up a CCM patch and quite a few puck marks. Alas, a mid 1980s-early 1990s Miami University Redskins jersey.

63a8d919-a865-45f7-ab1f-618f3d73790a.jpg

d49b54c0-0b4d-4744-bf3f-6bf47d4b5237.jpg

20150607_105239.jpg

Edited by NHLeBeau44

Fantastic Miller!

Fantastic Miller!

Awesome Miller pick up!!!!!

Thank you both!

His stuff never pops up - got lucky with this one as the long-time previous owner reached out to me............

Picked this up from Rob this week! 2003-2004 Sami Kapanen Pre-Season gamer. I used to collect primarily Mogilny gamers around 2008-2012 and have been out of the hobby. This is my first gamer in years. The collection now stands at one. Excited about the hobby again and glad to be back!

2570055_orig_zpsfxezhtek.jpg

3550273_orig_zpsnjhxewwx.jpg