It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Edge replicas were made with CCM branding post-Edge.

Probably not an official WC replica but a CCM throwback I've seen them for sale on sites.

Btw nice kings haul!!

Sweet pick ups!!! Love seeing the old crown logo

Edited by Milo23

They weren't. That's from the Vintage NHL line.

Nice haul Kingsofkings. Did you get any of those back recently? Sent in a few jerseys a month back and haven't heard anything.

Yea the last 5 were done a few weeks ago but I was finally able to pick them up yesterday. It's really slow over there right now, I dropped off 4 more and they said the order would be done quick. Gonna be quiet over there until training camp starts up.

Yeah, not really an actual 09 WC but more of a throwback. It was a way cheaper alternative especially because spending $280-$320 for this simple of a design in the EDGE version is crazy. Plus I wanted to wear it a lot and not have to 'care' about it so much. This one would be more like a Premier on steroids. Really love how it turned out.

Edited by DHD28

Yea the last 5 were done a few weeks ago but I was finally able to pick them up yesterday. It's really slow over there right now, I dropped off 4 more and they said the order would be done quick. Gonna be quiet over there until training camp starts up.

I sent in a jersey to Bobcat as well about a month ago and haven't heard anything. I know I've heard it's slow there right now. How long did it take for you to get yours back?

Dammit, just got in two ultrafil plates on eBay today that don't match my CCM ducks jersey.... It's close but it's definitely not the same material.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh the search continues.

I sent in a jersey to Bobcat as well about a month ago and haven't heard anything. I know I've heard it's slow there right now. How long did it take for you to get yours back?

I dropped those off 2 days after I got back from the stadium series game so like end of Feb. I would just email them, really nothing going on over there but they will be out of the shop all week due to a trade show.

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 2009 All Star Game Henrik Lundqvist Eastern Conference Jersey

[g]

That 2002 All Star looks great. I've got one I've been meaning to customize for years. Did EPS have the shoulder patches or did you have to supply them?

90's purple and teal Ultrafil glory.

6E5C35A4-C21C-4AE1-9370-A4F93F220997_zps

Checked one off the long term want list with this one.

Nice pickup on the Bears. I need some sunglasses to look at that thing directly.

You aren't kidding. Its definitely some interesting color choices. I assume that's why the bear in the logo has them.

I love that people need to make excuses for why they have a Phaneuf jersey.

I love that people need to make excuses for why they have a Phaneuf jersey.

Two Phaneuf jerseys. Three when I can get my hands on a white 1.0

Just in time for the game tonight.

Kits from bobcat came today. Just need to get it attached now.

image_zpsyfhh7v2w.jpg

image_zpsjtd2iba5.jpg

Edited by AlereFlammam

1993/94 Mike Craig Dallas Stars Road - inaugural season!

There is one word to describe Mike Craig's career as a Leaf: ugh. Not only did he not play to the level that was expected of him, but by signing him as a free agent the Leafs lost fan favourite Peter Zezel (and Grant Marshall) to the Stars as compensation. Again: ugh.

8N9lrFU.jpg

Vc79RAB.jpg