It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

1997 – 1998 Kris King gameworn Maple Leafs road jersey, Set 2 – heavy wear, at least 9 sewn repairs, most of those material-backed, numerous unrepaired holes and burns, abundant stick marks and filth. Custom tightened sleeves, reinforced fight strap & fight damage to front of neck –

Left Sleeve – 6 repairs, 5 of which are material-backed, unrepaired holes, burns, stick marks & filth

Right Sleeve – 2 material-backed repairs, unrepaired holes, burns, stick marks & filth

Front – abundant stick marks

Back – stick marks mostly on back numbers

Neck – 1 large repair to front of neck as collar was torn through from a fight

008_zpsfldzlutq.jpg

009_zpsvsosvbf7.jpg

013_zpsgrao16ip.jpg

010_zpshobm3ebo.jpg

011_zpsstq3pjhe.jpg

012_zpslie6ack1.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up from SkateZone - Edge 2.0 w/ LeClair/Lindros patch.

AD484642-BD77-465D-9DC0-A9AA0D54C038_zps

8F3E4166-7C89-49C5-ADF0-2F14FCA664CC_zps

Very nice Giroux!

That G's a beaut

yes sir it is, thanks!

Great G. Love the patch :thumbsup:

And I like the Mike Donnelly, that's my Uncle's name haha.

Yeup, thanks again for the patch. Great idea you had.

Very nice Giroux!

Thanks!

Nice gamers. Shame Jessiman is on that one, it's beautiful.

You mean Hugh "I'm the only player from the 1st round in the 2003 draft to not play in the NHL" Jessiman?

Reminds me of the Rangers other recent beauty first rounder - Dylan McIlrath

All I can ever think of with that guy is watching the Draft that year, and I'm pretty sure it was Pierre McGuire said "People call him Huge Specimen."

I just found it so freakin odd.

I don't blame Jessiman for the Rangers poor drafting. And for the record, he played in 2 NHL games in 2011 for the Panthers - two more than any of us here :P

But the true draft crime on my post was Mike Donnelly - the Rangers traded him and a 5th-round pick to Buffalo for Paul Cyr and a 10-round pick. That 5th-round pick the Rangers gave up turned into Alexander Mogilny :lol:

Those Nike Leafs Kings are pretty sweet!

Just received these two game worn jerseys in the mail today. David Tanabe scored his first NHL goal in the three-patch jersey, and the Kent Manderville is 97-98 first set from the first-ever home game in franchise history.

19868347186_c268e06a9b_b.jpg

19868346636_9738dbffcb_b.jpg

19894574355_23289d37da_b.jpg

19706559428_5625e4709d_b.jpg

@bobbyp6565 Nice Kris Kings! That blue one has a second home waiting for it if you ever decide to part with it.

Thanks - I'll keep that in mind..........

Those Nike Leafs Kings are pretty sweet!

Thanks -

Kent Manderville is 97-98 first set from the first-ever home game in franchise history.

Just curious, is the Manderville nameplate made of the same Star-knit material that's on the back of the jersey?

Just curious, is the Manderville nameplate made of the same Star-knit material that's on the back of the jersey?

Yes. All the game worn Hurricanes jerseys from 97-98 and 98-99 that I have owned or seen are the same way.

MeiGray Flash Sale arrival part 2: Dallas Stars Brian Sutherby 2009-2010 Set 3 jersey. Wear consists of a board burn on the sleeve and a repaired neck. Jersey was worn in a really good scrap vs. Jason Strudwick (www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVLurC2rjRc)

DSCN8987_zpscfwck2uh.jpg

DSCN8990_zpssz9nbv6q.jpg

Is it me or have we seen an abundance of really good sales these past few months? It seems like every time I hop on the Internet, some team or company has a solid series of discounted jerseys up.

I say this because I'm waiting on yet another jersey's arrival today and lately discounts have been finding me.

Edit for spelling

I agree. Each sale, there seems to be something that catches my eye. Luckily, I held out on the Meigray sale and took advantage of the Wild's sale.

Yea, there's been a ton of great stuff available for really reasonable prices.

It's the off season. They're are good sales every summer. Remember last year when RCS was blowing out there old 2.0 stock for $99 each. Then they would run 25% off sales on top of that. Crazy good deal.

While EPS hasn't gotten the best feedback on the forum lately I've been extremely satisfied with their work and ability to match details I requested. I can't vouch for all teams but they nailed the oddities I found in my research for Montreal (everything kiss cut on current whites, everything except back numbers kiss cut on reds, 93 cup patch sewn over Stanley cup 100 patch and matching the exact placement of the back numbers in relation to the back stripe on the reds).

image3_zpszdaft5nf.jpeg

image4_zpswqncw0re.jpegimage1_zpszshv3k1x.jpegimage2_zps82ao7hqr.jpegimage1-1_zps3wcmwgup.jpegimage2-1_zpszgd0ng1k.jpegimage5_zpsxglzjmry.jpegimage6_zpsgfugbx9o.jpegimage3-1_zpszdwxki80.jpegimage4-1_zpswdjgdofl.jpeg