It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Since I know that's too small for you, if you can't figure out what you're going to do with it, feel free to drop me a line. I could use a Dougie. :)

It fits me but I prefer bigger sizes.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It fits me but I prefer bigger sizes.

Beat me to it, I was going to go with the usual "that's what she said".

Beat me to it, I was going to go with the usual "that's what she said".

should have seen that one coming.

Just got this one today..03-04 Andre Roy from jerseys off the back night...Although it appears to be worn in more than the giveaway night. It is covered in blood and has a big tear on the neck collar. Not bad for $175

DSC09034-vi.jpg

DSC09035-vi.jpg

2006-2007 Brandon Prust Flames gameworn road jersey, Set 2 – very light wear; from his rookie year -

xENH1s6.jpg

R9xuXR7.jpg

2014-2015 Curtis Tidball Cornwall River Kings (LNAH) gameworn home jersey – solid wear, fight damage to neck in numerous spots; repaired fight strap (base nearly torn from jersey), numerous burns & abundant pilling on sleeves, lots of internal pilling –

nqc5mts.jpg

RgyaBAY.jpg

xEC8ULm.jpg

2011-2012 Darcy Hordichuk Oilers gameworn Retro White jersey, Set 2 – double fight straps, Frankenstein tear to back starting under the nameplate, running across the top and then diagonally down the side of the “1”, partially repaired from interior with white tape -

bBeSH6s.jpg

cvEnljk.jpg

1e9wrja.jpg

Kw8mUka.jpg

1ms7Ti3.jpg

2009-2010 Zack Stortini Oilers gameworn Retro Blue jersey, Set 1 – light wear -

Rk0eoAx.jpg

7i5tcSN.jpg

MeiGray Summer Sale pickups.

Milan Hejduk, 2013 burgundy set 2. Scored his 375th and final NHL goal wearing this jersey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDgPX97pJi0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m55s

7202dba49c3d9bc20bbe4d505e95e520.jpg

7a5372498e65ab0c225696d472c722f0.jpg

Erik Johnson, 2013 white set 2. The repairs on the right elbow were calling me. Easy photo match,

1a031270d6754e5a393d0976c9d93a63.jpg

2f7e399a5b9855e39713dd707d915447.jpg

1691c25ae11ce54240bd1af6e8a37255.jpg

Edited by Burnaby Joe Sakic

I don't get non-Avalanche jerseys very often, but when I do I try to make them awesome.

2012 Patrik Elias Stanley Cup jersey. Thanks to mfitz804 for this one. We've chatted a lot since the purchase and we're kindred jersey spirits for sure.

9b1fc5d54fe1a468ad944fb4e3d7410a.jpg

4c8e1195b136efc7d0eedf08bbceeceb.jpg

2006-2007 Martin Brodeur 25th Anniversary jersey

c09a7006d042167a7af62ea4c657946f.jpg

985ef949f1cb6227eba74aebe6e79ec5.jpg

And I know there have been varying opinions about EPS here. I think every order is a little different. Between my latest order (which included the Brodeur and a bunch of Avs all-stars) and seeing the Elias I'm a big fan of the work EPS does. Just my two cents.

Nice to see you making good choices, sir. Can't go wrong with either of those Devils shirts, IMHO.

MeiGray Summer Sale pickups.

Milan Hejduk, 2013 burgundy set 2. Scored his 375th and final NHL wearing this jersey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDgPX97pJi0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m55s

Erik Johnson, 2013 white set 2. The repairs on the right elbow were calling me. Easy photo match,

I'm not sure how one goes about scoring an NHL, but those are some very nice jerseys :)

9RoXgkjm.jpg?1

I'm really glad I found this one since I really wanted to avoid getting a post-1996 jersey. Does anyone know a more precise timeframe that this particular replica corresponds to? All I can tell with it is that it's sometime between 1983 and 1996.

Just going by the tags, the jersey must have been manufactured around 1995-96.

I've had this done for a while now but wanted to put something together before I posted it.

19554802674_6619dca4b6.jpg19990793999_159519beca.jpg

This and the Kaberle I recently posted finished off this little side project I was working on. After the first lockout and the Leafs not making the playoffs those first couple of years management wanted to start moving out some of the older veterans for younger players and draft picks. Problem was the 5 players the Leafs wanted to move all had no trade clauses which made it very difficult to do so. Those five players got nicknamed locally as the "Muskoka Five". Here's a breif explanation of the meaning behind it;

"As much as fans wanted playoff hockey, a growing number saw an aging squad with little young talent in the organization. At the February 26, 2008 trade deadline, the team was 27-28-9 and some felt trades could net some good, young players to begin a rebuild. It was not to be. The Leafs made only 3 deals… Hal Gill, Wade Belak and Chad Kilger traded for a net 3 draft picks in 2008 (rounds 2, 3, 5) and a 5th round 2009 pick. The team went 9-7-2 to close the season, missing the playoffs again. The focus fell onto 5 players who had no-trade clauses (given by former GM John Ferguson Jr.), and had refused to waive them. These players were thought the Leafs’ most valuable commodities; trading one or all could potentially restock Toronto for the future. Mats Sundin, Tomas Kaberle, Darcy Tucker, Bryan McCabe and Pavel Kubina. They’d come to be known as The Muskoka Five. The District Municipality of Muskoka is a well-known as cottage country, a few hours north of Toronto. Huntsville and Gravenhurst are only 2 of the towns surrounded by innumerable lakes and waterways, forests and rocky shorelines. The moniker ‘Muskoka 5′ implied that veteran players in Toronto were too comfortable, content to play out the season and spend summers by the lake. No one could figure why anyone would pass up a chance to be playing for the Stanley Cup to stick around the Leafs."

Anywho, here are all five together

19673273624_3172faee02_c.jpg

Laugh away at Leafs fans misery.

Man the last decade has been depressing.

BTW, whenever I see a Tucker jersey, I automatically think of his buddy Corson. And when I think of Corson I immediately think of the time that he quit the team in the playoffs in '03 because he was a healthy scratch.

Maybe this last decade has been The Curse of Corson.

New Tocchet arrived! :thumbsup:

2001-02 road jersey. Size 56. Light wear. Iceviolence LOA.

IMG_1449-vi.jpg

IMG_1473-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Tocchet during an injury shortened 2001-02 season that saw him play in only 14 games with fairly limited ice time. This jersey was worn on the road for 7 of those games and consists of light wear. He would post 2 assists in this jersey before sustaining another season ending injury. The front of the jersey has two black stick marks on the crest and white tape residue on the middle right chest area. The right arm shows one black stick/puck mark and some faint red board paint. The left arm exhibits 4 black markings, a slash mark to the sleeve #9, and a small area of red board paint. The collar and shoulder areas have a fair amount of sweat staining throughout.

My first 80's gamer! 1984/85 Peter Ihnacak road blue.

Oq284FS.jpg

2oRSKcC.jpg

And a new addition in my quest to collect #72's, a game issued 2010/11 Alex Kovalev. This was originally a game issued #73 for Ryan Schnell. The kit is from Cutting Edge and EPS did the stripping and application.

uH43hdm.jpg

BB3aNXP.jpg

1994-1995 Brantt Myhres Lightning gameworn home jersey – moderate wear (numerous stick marks, small blood stain) and partially torn front collar -

qEZwhpy.jpg

nObDmit.jpg

1cKFuJe.jpg

2005-2006 Jeremy Stevenson Stars gameworn home jersey, Set 3 – lighter wear, few board burns – worn in fights vs. Bob Boughner & Travis Moen –

1GIIWfE.jpg

We9bpZU.jpg