It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that's a big Slubowski! :P

And how about that rug?!?!

That rug really tied the room together dude.

My apartment has almost no natural light. I've gotta find a better way to photograph my jerseys.

You, sir, must watch "The Big Lebowski" ASAP!

Received a crap ton today! As it is typically more cost effective to ship within the US, I have a lot of jerseys shipped to a friend's place in Montana. He returned to Calgary this weekend with a bunch that I had purchased over the previous few weeks. Here we go!

Dixon Ward 92/93 Canucks Home - purchased from another collector.

2xRBWdd.jpgIThvTlK.jpg

Three from the MeiGray flash sale:

• Matt Stajan 07/08 Leafs Home (this one has an insane repair on the back - it runs from the middle of the 1 all the down to the tail of the jersey)
  • Cody Franson 09/10 Predators Road
  • Mike Van Ryn 06/07 Panthers Home

WCOD1Cz.jpgCHgF5Sd.jpg

nOQqRf3.jpgMc14EvZ.jpg

NTBb81C.jpg5yZOHMK.jpg

And more? Yeah....more!

I ended up with three jerseys from the botched NHL Auctions auction of 14/15 Islanders jerseys (the NHL did some maintenance to their site on the Friday before the auctions closed on the subsequent Sunday. This maintenance messed up the auctions as you were forced to 'update' your profile, and then you could not get beyond that page - so anyone who was winning their bids on Friday won the auctions). I really didn't expect to get all three, so two of these (the Kulemin home and Grabovski road) are available for trade (for other ex-Leafs) or for purchase (for a good price!).

• Kulemin Home (willing to part with this one as I don't want to duplicate players and I have a Jonsson Isles blue)
  • Kulemin Alternate (this is the one I really wanted)
  • Grabovski Road (willing to part with this one as I ended up getting a Habs Grabovski and I don't want to duplicate players)

OjHy7VY.jpgX4iudq9.jpg

CQAeL8l.jpgKLOkrPy.jpg

0hpdksy.jpgZukZ097.jpg

And, my favourite one from the haul - an 07/08 Grabovski Habs.

Grabo was my favourite post-Sundin Leaf. I loved that he feuded with the Kostitsyn brothers when he was with the Leafs. And I loved that he called Carlyle an "idiot". The biggest clue that Dave Nonis was out of his league as an NHL GM was when he used a compliance buyout on Grabovski and then followed that up with the insane Clarkson contract. Ugh.

Anyway, even though it's a Habs jersey I'm excited to have this one as it was the jersey Grabo was wearing when he recorded his first assist and goal as an NHLer. MeiGray has a listing for a Grabo from the same season and they've got it as a "Set 1", but the photomatches on that one suggest it is a Set 3, as the marks on this jersey match photos from games in Oct 2007, and there is a '1' written above the tag. Set 2 wasn't worn by Grabo as he was in the minors (and it is available on the Habs' site as a Game Issued), which to me means the MeiGray jersey is a Set 3.

EnguJ6T.jpgbQomcWs.jpg

Today was a good mail day with this game-worn Steven Stamkos 2015 All-Star jersey from Team Foligno. This was worn by Stammer in the first period of the 2015 All-Star game in Columbus as well as on draft night and is from the NHLPA set. Surprisingly, there is a bit of wear with a small mark on the right sleeve. Has MeiGray tagging and an NHLPA LOA.

20329039389_eebc7ee336_b.jpg20327647440_4020bbdd6f_b.jpg

462824162-steven-stamkos-of-the-tampa-ba

Nice pickup!

The Lightning had one of Stammers 2015 All-Star jerseys for one of their in-game auctions, and it ended up selling for $3200. It was sweet, but I passed at that price.

Nice pickup!

The Lightning had one of Stammers 2015 All-Star jerseys for one of their in-game auctions, and it ended up selling for $3200. It was sweet, but I passed at that price.

Thanks! Do you know when during the weekend the jersey they auction was worn? I know the players kept the 3rd period so it would have been either the photoshoot/public skate or the second period set.

Edited by Mr2Bits

Just got these back from EPS and man are Nike jerseys just a b**** to lay down so I just gave up, haha. There are some imperfections compared to the on-ice product (mainly the R in Giroux and the C in MacKinnon) anything else that your eyes catch just keep it to yourselves and i'll choose to live in ignorance. An authentic Team Canada 2015 WHC Claude Giroux along with replica MacKinnon and Schenn.

4A8C9495-878F-49C4-B23A-C2B033E08A49_zps

D450F078-401F-426B-8096-B1B218470969_zps

D5C8BA07-FEBE-4DBE-9216-CF57AD9E6D61_zps

40086330-9F01-45DC-9548-602A48FDC02E_zps

75918EC5-3F7D-41FE-8467-1FE252483C16_zps

C91B9D68-5EE5-43A8-9D6B-BF5D246C70B0_zps

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Very nice Team Canada collection!