It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always picking up things here and there, and I've owned each individually at one point or another, but this is the first time I've owned all 8 TBTC jerseys at once

Nice collection! You should write a book!

Wait, what??

######, can't believe the Wild have finally put up realistic prices on things. thanks for the link!

Realistic? $ 1'000 for a Niederreiter jersey ??

, can't believe the Wild have finally put up realistic prices on things. thanks for the link!

I looked underneath the $250 sticker on the tag of the jersey I bought and it said $850 or something like that. Never would have paid that, but I thought the actual sale price was super reasonable.

Always picking up things here and there, and I've owned each individually at one point or another, but this is the first time I've owned all 8 TBTC jerseys at once

Great pic always looking if ever selling

Edited by slimcutta

Realistic? $ 1'000 for a Niederreiter jersey

Talking more of their older players. Those Pierre Marc Bouchard jerseys have been sitting in their warehouse for years sitting at $850

I looked underneath the $250 sticker on the tag of the jersey I bought and it said $850 or something like that. Never would have paid that, but I thought the actual sale price was super reasonable.

yeah they have been trying to squeeze every dollar from their GW jerseys. glad to see them finally decide that they can't get the absurd amounts they thought they could.

Geeze. 400+ jerseys, and no ex-Leafs in the bunch. :(

EDIT: Oh wait! Robbie Earl!!

I may be missing some but as far as I can tell, of the 208 players who have played at least one game for the Wild, only five have also played for the Leafs. That seems crazy low to me.....

Edited by cferneyh

Geeze. 400+ jerseys, and no ex-Leafs in the bunch. :(

EDIT: Oh wait! Robbie Earl!!

I may be missing some but as far as I can tell, of the 208 players who have played at least one game for the Wild, only five have also played for the Leafs. That seems crazy low to me.....

Sarcasm aside, the green Earl is a 2010/11 which would feature the 10 Year patch. Plus paying $250 instead of the original $400 asking price will make you feel a little better! (I wasn't so fortunate when I bought my 10/11 green Noreau!)

edit: Except I'm not exactly sure that Earl ever dressed in the green alt that year. Can't see any pics of him on Getty wearing it.

i-kgCPWRV-L.jpg

Edited by cjerina

Nice slim. Now that you have them all, you can sell them. I'll take the Rangers one if it's in my size lol

Nice collection! You should write a book!

Wait, what??

Cat's finally out of the bag - I never wrote the book. This whole time I've actually been writing a screenplay for an action/adventure movie about a guy who says he's writing a book, collects hundreds of jerseys, and gets an entire jersey collecting community involved in order to...well, I probably shouldn't give away the ending...but I can give you a hint - it ends in Berwyn, Illinois, with muuuurrrrderrrrrr. And more importantly, hockey jersey-related murder, the worst kind.

Great pic always looking if ever selling

No, no, I'm not asking anything for the picture - you can go ahead and use it, free of charge :)

andyrooney-vi.png

I don't know much about those new "edgy" jerseys you kids are always going on about, but those Wild prices are pretty good, and some nice jerseys/fonts too.

Speaking of which, what happened to this guy?

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/game-used-gear/devin-setoguchi-game-used-minnesota-wild-jersey-gwj-setoguchi000004560.html

So much promise back in '09.

Latendresse, Daigle, so much wasted talent...but shouldn't Bouchard jerseys go for a bit more? He put up some decent numbers for a few seasons there.

TBTCJerseys-vi.jpg

Cool I'll use it!!

Up for sale is this collection of hockey jerseys. All are Ultrafile and have a fighting strap. All are game worn by Gretzky regardless of team. $50 each. Contact me at gayvampire@fakejerseybook.com!

Edited by mfitz804

Nice TBTC collection Slim.

Also. For you guys bargain hunting the Wild sale. Research the jersey first. They have a Nazarov listed as game worn set 3, yet he only had a cup of coffee at the begining of the season then was sent to Houston. Same with a Roloson they had that was set 3 but he was traded before he would have worn it.

Wow. The NHL has never looked so good as it did in 1991-92. Congrats on amassing this set.

Edited by slimcutta

Finally got them all home safely. As some of you know I visited NY last March and went to 3 Rangers games. (@BOS, vs.Caps and vs.Devils). I Picked up a gamer from each game.

Dominc Moore away (3/28 @BOS)

IMG_3493.JPGIMG_3494.JPG

Dan Girardi home (3/29 vs. Caps)

IMG_3491.JPG

IMG_3492.JPG

Edited by jarvis