It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Hmmm sorta. Recycled Shanahan pre-season gamer is the best and most accurate way to put it. He probably only wore it in the 1990-91 preseason, but still pretty cool. Also has evidence of a longer nameplate that was stripped before Barr was put on, so that makes sense as well.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1999-2000 Samuel Duplain Blackhawks gameworn Rookie/Training Camp jersey – fight damage to front of neck; back of neck torn down to nameplate and repaired; some blood stains on lower front -

L8PQKPl.jpg

kzYUVyK.jpg

LaAqDbo.jpg

4PrleaI.jpg

b1dN4sr.jpg

2008-2009 Andre Deveaux Toronto Marlies gameworn home jersey – light wear

unRRC6Z.jpg

pnrXwpu.jpg

I don't normally post any of my new arrivals, mostly because I'm too lazy and they aren't typically gamers anyway, but I had to throw this one up here:

8v3GV9W.jpgKrzN75Y.jpg

Like I said, not a gamer, but still one of my new favorites in my collection, now I just need to get a matching Palat... lol

Good thing you could speak French!

I know right!? It's funny, never took any classes or anything but for about 2 weeks I could type fluent French :)

Thanks again for your help!

Hmmm...that Norway Zuccarello looks familiar. Did I do that one?

I bought it from Oxbo so maybe?

Got this in today. Had #77 and an A on it but no name which was weird, was also very difficult to strip and clean. I had to have this one because of the patch. I've never seen it before and cant find out anything about it. If it saw ice it was probably for a very limited time in the 95-96 season, but I'm leaning towards it probably being a patch that the team wore on their jerseys when they did off ice/community stuff. If anybody has an idea let me know.

IMAG1901.jpgIMAG1903.jpg

Got this in today. Had #77 and an A on it but no name which was weird, was also very difficult to strip and clean. I had to have this one because of the patch. I've never seen it before and cant find out anything about it. If it saw ice it was probably for a very limited time in the 95-96 season, but I'm leaning towards it probably being a patch that the team wore on their jerseys when they did off ice/community stuff. If anybody has an idea let me know.

If anyone's Devils collection makes me jealous, it's yours. An awesome Ultrafil!!

My 2000-04 CCM Wings jersey came in yesterday and my (replacement) Flames, Predators and Senators jerseys are on their way. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. This leaves only three teams remaining for me to complete the league. I don't care that the collection is almost all replicas. I've almost reached the finish line. I'll have pictures once the four jerseys are all here.

If anyone's Devils collection makes me jealous, it's yours. An awesome Ultrafil!!

Thanks! Hard to believe that a few short years ago I had one replica that didn't fit me correctly. Now I have 3 different closets full of jerseys.

Love that Clark Lightning jersey. Who did you have customize it? And is it reverse kiss cut?

Love that Clark Lightning jersey. Who did you have customize it? And is it reverse kiss cut?

The kit is from cutting edge and yes, everything is kiss cut.

Agreed, very nice Amonte!

Thanks! Hard to believe that a few short years ago I had one replica that didn't fit me correctly. Now I have 3 different closets full of jerseys.

This hobby is an illness, and when it hits you, it hits you hard!