It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

This was a strip job that I did and sent to EPS:

IMG_1246_zpss1qglxce.jpg

This is, I actually have two of these, team issued Starter blanks signed by Jagr.

IMG_1247_zps8p3ckhig.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of pick ups.

1995-96 Game-worn Kevin Dineen Hartford Whalers

21098979765_c9a8ffe850_b.jpg

20911098448_2c82695b78_b.jpg

Sergei Samsonov autographed Carolina Hurricanes alternate authentic

20912189659_ffce7af157_b.jpg

20477914433_b30250e5a1_b.jpg

Edited by Mr2Bits

This was a strip job that I did and sent to EPS:

If I was going to line a team based solely on jersey aesthetics, it'd be the Blues. The Demitra looks amazing.

Edited by slimcutta

If I was going to line a team based solely on jersey aesthetics, it'd be the Blues. The Demitra looks amazing.

Thank you. He's my all time favorite player it's a shame that he perished.

ETA: I keep forgetting Liebe is 30 minutes from my house. I'll use them on my next one.

Edited by LessThanZero

Hmmm...that Norway Zuccarello looks familiar. Did I do that one?

Yup.

A years-long search came to an end when this arrived today. The Broome Barons played out of a small rink outside of Binghamton NY for a quarter of the Federal Hockey League's first season in 2010-11. The team averaged just 314 fans through their 11 home games that year, which is understandable given that the market already had the AHL's Senators. The Barons eventually became the Cape Cod Bluefins, whose jerseys are likewise proving hard to find.

In all of my searching, this is the first and only Barons that I've seen go up for sale.

The jersey has no manufacturer label and has more pills than I have ever seen on a gamer. As jersey quality goes, the fabric is just not good. The numbers are sublimated, while the crest is stitched on and the nameplate is a glossy shade of black that doesn't fit with the primary material. Despite the flaws, I'm freaking excited to add this to my FHL collection.

Glad to see you finally got it!! That is a LOT of pilling for a jersey that was used for a quarter of a season (I assume only for PART of those 11 games, based on home/road also). I think you nailed it when you said the fabric is "just not good".

Not for nothing, its also one of the nicer looking FHL's you've shown us. Nice colors, classic striping layout, and a very cool crest. I like it!

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalafontaine! One of my favourite players of all time. All class!!

Not really a new pickup just something I changed up. I had home and road matching Kessel's but since we don't like him anymore I re-did them. The blue was changed to Kubina as part of my Muskoka five collection and here's the white.

20545998174_db7e10ea37.jpg20547543423_2a73f3ebce.jpg