It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Actually the sticker doesn't devaluate the jersey at all; if anything it enhances it. Wayne's signed memorabilia company (Wayne Gretzky Authentic) applies that hologram to items that he personally signs, so it certainly helps to confirm the authenticity of the signature.

I thought I had seen some white Liberties offered by his company that had double Starter/NHL logos, but since this one does not have the double logo, perhaps a previous owner simply brought in his own jersey to have signed, I don't know.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the sticker doesn't devaluate the jersey at all; if anything it enhances it. Wayne's signed memorabilia company (Wayne Gretzky Authentic) applies that hologram to items that he personally signs, so it certainly helps to confirm the authenticity of the signature.

I thought I had seen some white Liberties offered by his company that had double Starter/NHL logos, but since this one does not have the double logo, perhaps a previous owner simply brought in his own jersey to have signed, I don't know.

Thanks - yeah I meant the lack of a COA and/or serial number devaluing the signature.

Would have loved it if it had the double Starter / NHL logo but happy with what I've got :)

-Ryan

Monday morning, 11:30 AM, back to work after the weekend. You just know the day is going to take forever. You need something to help get you through.

EPS came through with that something.

New Jersey Devils size 56 CCM Ultrafil. This was a particularly flawless blank I managed to locate on eBay. It'll go great with the rest of the collection, which isn't growing as fast as I like as 56's seem hard to find, but its growing still.

FB1B5CD7-3A2F-4377-A7D4-C249CFDD7DCB_zps

21D1A9E6-0EC8-40C4-B64B-ADF8879A8234_zps

Oh man, that's sweet. It looks like it's a patched over vector too.

Oh man, that's sweet. It looks like it's a patched over vector too.

It is. The jersey is tag as a 2010-11 and then was patched over for 2011-12 when he was called up, but he never played in a game when the team worn the 3rds. It also has the JHM word mark that was only to be worn in 2010-11 but some of them still found their way onto the ice in 11-12.

Today seemed to have been my mail day. Finally got the jerseys I sent in for the spring sale back from EPS.

8593014.jpg3681189.jpg

9653300.jpg7205920.jpg

Took a chance on this on ebay and other than a few stains that came out after a wash this thing was in great shape. Just need to find someone to make the Skoda patches for it:

263653.jpg3321382.jpg

Last but not least, my vampirejersey book arrived as well. The print # had me scared for a second, but then I realized it was a 5 instead of 6:

GbZ5IKF.jpg?1

Last but not least, my vampirejersey book arrived as well. The print # had me scared for a second, but then I realized it was a 5 instead of 6:

LOL!!

Nice Caps stuff, btw. Seems like an unusually long turnaround period for EPS though.

A huge thank you to @cferneyh for releasing this one! I hope you enjoy your new additions as much as I'll enjoy this one! You rock!

2014-2015 Nashville Predators Game-Worn Gold Set 1 Jersey

IMG_2797%201_zpsu3ktyhih.jpg

IMG_2796%201_zpscrbo40bz.jpg

Edited by jokinen12

What's the nameplate made from? It doesnt look like EDGE from here but it's tough to tell. It almost looks like that waffle crap that the Rangers used for a bit.

What's the nameplate made from? It doesnt look like EDGE from here but it's tough to tell. It almost looks like that waffle crap that the Rangers used for a bit.

Don't they sublimate their nameplates too? Maybe it's a different material which allows them to sublimate.

Edited by AlereFlammam

What in the name of Zach Hamilll is this?

Why it's a game-worn Providence Bruins jersey for another failed Bs first round draft pick, Jordan Caron. When Mr. Caron proves to be the glue that holds a cup-winning St. Louis Blue team together this year, y'all will be jealous that I acquired this one.

In all seriousness, I picked this up for a great price. With the exception of a small team repair near the elbow, this is a clean gamer.

And it's two days earlier than you expected!

I thought the same, that 7187s were 1.0s. But for the life of me, I didn't think that 1.0s were worn into 2012-13. Like I mentioned in my first post, there's not much wear to this, especially compared to other gamers that the P-Bruins have sold.

No I'd have thought it was a 2.0 also.

Pretty sure all my 2.0s have 7187 on the neck tag. Not sure though, I'll have to double check when I get home.

Edit: beat to the point again, need to learn to check the next page before responding.

Edited by JoeM7392

all the neck tags say 7187. Doesn't matter if the jersey is 1.0 or 2.0. The Caron is a 2.0.

Yep, kind of like how Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys still have the NHL patch on them even though they are no longer a NHL team. The only place where the 7287 code matters is on the label.

Yep, kind of like how Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys still have the NHL patch on them even though they are no longer a NHL team. The only place where the 7287 code matters is on the label.

I hate you