It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Andy Greene is one of my main focuses and I didn't have one of his jerseys with an A on it yet so I picked this up from Meigray yesterday and took a quick tour of their new digs (it is in the same building, just different suite across the parking lot).

Andy Greene 2013-14 White Set 2. Photomatched it to markings on left arm to a game against Nashville on 1/31/14.

21550660473_30a950707b_c.jpg

21550660363_6e5b4fc314_c.jpg

22171702205_ce235926dc_c.jpg

21983622050_47c79f38b2_c.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F11A608C-C2A2-4A50-AF7A-5186212296C0.png

Thinking of sending this newly acquired blank in to be done as a either Robi or Gretzky (leaning more towards Robi). Not a big fan of the thicker 91-92 lettering, so I'll be doing the 92-93.. but is there anything I should specify otherwise? I believe the numbers were layered, am I right?

^ Did you happen to score that one on Ebay, sent from Thailand, DHD?

Just added this grail to my collection.

One-of-a-kind game-worn Eric Staal captain's jersey from Rod Brind'Amour night. This was worn for the full game and actually shows wear. Pretty cool to be the captain's jersey from the night that recognized the player from whom he inherited the C.

Still pinching myself on this one.

21990930619_15553007af_b.jpg

21990931819_49aaf91367_b.jpg

22178087025_72fcf66bf3_b.jpg

Edited by Mr2Bits

Really like the Brind'Amour 17 "patch", it's something different and unique (or at least I haven't seen other that kind). Is that a patch or are those letters and numbers sewn individually?

Really like the Brind'Amour 17 "patch", it's something different and unique (or at least I haven't seen other that kind). Is that a patch or are those letters and numbers sewn individually?

That's a good catch. They're individually embroidered so I guess not really a patch. It looks like it was a really painstaking process to add.

Here's a close-up:

21990854548_d6e6ce7ce8_b.jpg

Edited by Mr2Bits

Classy. Love the extra effort. If you are going to honour a player at least make it look like you tried ! The philly retirement patches are a good example of lack of effort by contrast.

Even the philly retirement patches are better than the Devils Niedermayer memorial...er, I mean retirement night patch.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/patrik-elias-and-petr-sykora-of-the-new-jersey-devils-news-photo/136028785

Ebay, but from Nevada. $55

Christ, I've been hunting one of those for a while now...not spending enough time scouring the bay.

That Brind'Amour embroidery is awesome!

Got this yesterday.

rgLjxsq.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that this style jersey runs big. This is a size 56 and it is bigger than another RBK 6100 size 58 that I own. I had a Koho size 52 Ultrafil of this jersey style that was huge also. The Volchenkov size 58 gamer I had was like a tent.

Edited by Krendelev

Got a steal in a local trade today. Very happy to add this one
2000-01 Pavel Kubina Home game worn jersey

DSC09109-vi.jpg

DSC09110-vi.jpg

Got a steal in a local trade today. Very happy to add this one

2000-01 Pavel Kubina Home game worn jersey

Nice Lightning pickups you've had recently! I know you'll never tell me how you snag these, but it's probably good that I don't have TBL gameworns being offered to me very often (at least my wife thinks so). :)

On a side note, I have a friend that has a Kubina replica (he was a big Kubina fan) and he wore it to the first game this season and he told me he had multiple people make comments/yell at him with enthusiasm about seeing a Kubina Jersey. I thought that was funny! Apparently Kubina still has a ton of fans in Tampa.

Edited by slimcutta

I was watching that game live actually, it was off to the side but Alzner buried Skinner into Holtby, causing his helmet to come off. The whole thing happened so fast it was crazy.