It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twill nameplate? I've never seen that on screened Penguins before.

That name makes me think of her:

Met her two weeks ago, kind of a surreal experience after being a Saved By The Bell fan for all the wrong reasons.

If only she would have done a "showgirls" type movie like Jesse did.

Well she did make out with Jaime Pressley in a movie once...

If only she would have done a "showgirls" type movie like Jesse did.

With Kelly Kapowski it would have been the best movie coming from a Dutchman.

Hey guys

WTPwVtc.jpg

Oh ok. Weekend ruined already, thanks Guam.

That Yashin is a beauty. Those Sens jerseys were so gorgeous, I wish they'd bring them back instead of trying to reinvent.

2005-2006 George Parros Kings gameworn home jersey, Set 3 – light wear

GKPWqpb.jpg

of1GXdB.jpg

1995-1996 Jason Doig Jets gameworn preseason road jersey – light wear

yTpXpzu.jpg

mLX66rY.jpg

2009-2010 Cody McLeod Avalanche gameworn road jersey, Set 1 with reinforced neck and decent wear & a handful of sewn repairs

f5pwLn0.jpg

qAUg7Ps.jpg

KZ37b3k.jpg

2005-2006 Tim Sestito Oilers gameworn home jersey, Set 1/Training Camp – light wear

R09NWqf.jpg

cT8eQHu.jpg

Late 90’s Shayne Corson game used stick – from his 2nd tour with the Canadiens

inRTqMQ.jpg

So stoked for my first weekend back out in Hershey. Came with some pretty darn good luck too!

First, a blank home 2.0

027_zpse4khewxt.jpg

Second, I won the silent auction for this Chandler Stephenson game worn away 2.0. Finding a chocolate away jersey is a tough task and winning this, and having my name displayed twice across the jumbotron was pretty cool. It has a frankenstein nameplate too! I forgot to take a closeup of the nameplate but it was as if they took letters from other nameplates and cut out the letters they needed (along with the edge nameplate) and then sewed it all together.

029_zpsnff7wx4x.jpg

036_zpsd0ebuscb.jpg

And finally, this is the one style I wanted real bad. The special one game 2014-2015 Movember (prostate awareness) jersey. This was worn by captain Dane Byers in the 1st period I believe and has some light game use. Anything that has mustaches and a bear with a mustache on it is cool by me.

019_zpstmqwp7l0.jpg

021_zpsxweggmow.jpg

023_zpsfhdqbfpz.jpg

026_zpsocr9fm5a.jpg

And this is on the fight strap, does anyone have any familiarity with this or know what it might mean? I was thinking period 1 worn?

024_zpshkez3dw2.jpg

I'm thinking it's "Warmups plus the first period".

Nice Bears there, Kurt!

Edited by thebiggoalie

Grear jerseys as always bobbyp, wasn't that Parros for sale on FB recently? And nice McLeod, the reinforced neck on my Koci Avs is also done like that.

Haha it is a 54 actually. These two were a lot more than the others too unfortunately. So Kurt will be putting up other jerseys for sale pretty soon.

Grear jerseys as always bobbyp, wasn't that Parros for sale on FB recently? And nice McLeod, the reinforced neck on my Koci Avs is also done like that.

Thanks -

The Parros on FB is the set 2 - its still for sale. I got this one through another forum.

I have a Bordeleau with a similar reinforcement - that must be the standard Avs reinforcement for fighter jerseys, though the Bordeleau was sewn with silver thread so its visible on the outside of the NHL shield.

Haha it is a 54 actually. These two were a lot more than the others too unfortunately. So Kurt will be putting up other jerseys for sale pretty soon.

Of course you would do that to me :)

Duncan is getting upset!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tL9JgMt4okM

Such a good choice of a video! I love Seinfeld. I can touch base with you and would be willing to help anyway I can. I will be going out there in 2 weeks again. I didn't see a lot of Bears authentics in the store and even then they are $300. The gamers go for a lot, a whole lot.

Just in from the Baron. I have to say these things look pretty darned cool!

DSCN2373_zpsjuj6a9to.jpg