It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

...and then he decided to write a book as a tribute.

He had nothing left to collect, all he could do was write about it.

I'm glad he did.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad he did.

Beautiful indeed, but my question is what took longer:

1. Setting up all the jerseys to take a photo, or

2. Getting out the ladder, setting it up, then taking the photo?

He has no ladder. He's standing on a stack of folded jerseys, because he had so many he wrote a book about them.

You forgot one step:

Putting the jerseys on, one by one, going through their details again, thinking: "Dang, did I just wrote a book about this? Awesome!"

Got this beauty from a buddy of mine in Boston. Another Lemieux off my list!

20151029_200450-1_zpsxoa0t4b2.jpg

20151029_200227-1_zpsjvu7upwo.jpg

Got this beauty from a buddy of mine in Boston. Another Lemieux off my list!

Wow, that's nice... Edited by mfitz804

False. Also, give me all your jerseys.

2. Getting out the ladder, setting it up, then taking the photo?

Dude, I'm 7'6.

Nice Lemieux. Also, give me all your Lemieux jerseys.

False. Also, give me all your jerseys.

Dude, I'm 7'6.

Nice Lemieux. Also, give me all your Lemieux jerseys.

Thanks guys.

Slim, I'm pretty sure you already have all the Lemieux jerseys I've got ?

This arrived yesterday...not the TBTC I've been looking for, but a 96'/97' Heritage...But still a very cool piece. #90 of 1931 produced.

20151104_212838-1_zpszx5mlkx5.jpg

20151104_213024-1_zpsylnxlqkl.jpg

Some recent (and not so recent) arrivals to break up this Original 6 circlejerk:

Chris Snavely MSU 2006-07 alternate jersey. Worn in the FF semi-final vs Maine when he scored on Ben Bishop.

6935299.jpg9681086.jpg

Ryan Forgaard 2011-12 Union home jersey. Much easier (and cheaper as it turns out) to get a Union gamer than an authentic. Gemini didn't put fight straps on these jerseys. Worn against Ferris State in the FF semi-final.

8770387.jpg9333309.jpg

Gregory Amlong UML 2012-13 home jersey. Can't go wrong with SP ultrafil. Worn against Yale in the FF semi-final.

8204783.jpg2126563.jpg

Riley Barber 2013-14 Miami home jersey. Unlike the UML jersey that Bauer outsourced to SP, this jersey was made in China and the quality is about beer league-level. The material is noticeably lighter than most air-knit gamers I've had. My favorite thing about it is that the piece of twill that the fight strap attaches to is completely off center. I don't even.

233386.jpg7870303.jpg

I have gone through many stages with this jersey... At first I hated it. Then I started to like it. Now it has really grown on me. I'm guessing because I love orange and I love the Mighty Ducks logo.

IMG_8045_zpsm38px8xv.jpg

IMG_8046_zpso9329gpg.jpg

Quack quack, boys:

IMG_8047_zps4vdq9mo0.jpg

I have to agree. I havnt seen one of these available in years. I jumped on it. Ironically, the very next day, another popped up on ebay...a blank.

The tan triangle behind the mighty ducks logo kills that whole jersey for me. I don't know what would have been better, but I think that was a really bad choice.

It's a shame too, because I love the rest of it.

Edited by JoeM7392

The tan triangle behind the mighty ducks logo kills that whole jersey for me. I don't know what would have been better, but I think that was a really bad choice.

It's a shame too, because I love the rest of it.

I agree, I think that's one of the things I don't like about it, but the rest of it has just grown on me so much.

I'm gonna sound like an idiot here but if you think of the tan on the orange jersey almost like the sand and a sunset it makes it a very California kind of jersey. Then again, what do I know? *shrug*

I guess I'm not the only one with a Snavely jersey anymore. :closedeyes:

There was a Nike swift from the same season that was up for sale at the same time...

Did the Baron give you a discount via Paypal invoice for that OJ dux or did you pay full price thru ebay?

He has always given me discounts when I ask about paying through PayPal invoice.