It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

He has always given me discounts when I ask about paying through PayPal invoice.

Yup, all ya gotta do is ask.

New retro Devils headed my way is proof of that...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1931 version from 96-97 is hands-down the best jersey the Leafs have ever worn. Nothing tops it.

+1

Always wanted one of these, and The_Dude_Abides hooked it up. Sometimes there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place...

rl]

Glad I could help man. Enjoy that beauty!

Got this in this week. Andy Greene 2006-07 AHL All Star Classic game worn in period 2. He played on PlanetUSA team which won the game and he picked up an assist in period 3. Jersey has pretty much no wear to speak of due to him playing just 1 period in it. I know Meigray got the warmup and period 1 set and Greene got period 3, so I believe this is the set the AHL sold and they sold them autographed (I hate that but in these 1 period wonders I do not mind too much). Still a sharp looking jersey IMO. This is also now my 7th Andy Greene gamer.

22799241896_319de2b4cf_c.jpg

22202512774_709b0cc084_c.jpg

22836420231_453b6a6cf3_c.jpg

Also got this in this week and this is one of my two game worn jersey grails! Never thought I would own one of these and this sorta fell into my lap as these are really hard to find. Mike Peluso 1994-95 Red set 1 game worn. Has extensive collar damage including a huge tear in the back that was repaired by literally cutting a piece from another jersey and sewing it in there. Not sure if this was done as a repair to damage or if this was a player customization to widen the neck. Either way pretty unique. This jersey was also recycled into a Sharifijanov (the LOA lists this as a Sharifijanov gamer) but an owner previous to me (a few collectors owned it previous to me) and had the nameplate "restored" back to Peluso. Even though the nameplate is airknit, it is actually accurate to the year as the Devils often put airknit nameplates on Ultrafil jerseys. Even better is that I have a photomatch of the mark near the crest. Love this jersey and thrilled to have it.

22799241136_e41a187d24_c.jpg

22204108213_200902c6de_c.jpg

22825231165_6e45a3f1d1_c.jpg

22406875957_0ca2e72f76_c.jpg

22202513044_3a55ec6e61_b.jpg

Love the Andy Greene AHL all star.

Just got these back from EPS almost 15 weeks to the day later. Big thanks to Josh for fixing the #2 on my Driver free of charge. It was a small detail that he could have easily said no too, but he made it right for me. Really happy, love all 3 of these.

IMAG2025.jpgIMAG2026.jpgIMAG2027.jpgIMAG2028.jpgIMAG2029.jpgIMAG2030.jpg

Love the Andy Greene AHL all star.

Just got these back from EPS almost 15 weeks to the day later. Big thanks to Josh for fixing the #2 on my Driver free of charge. It was a small detail that he could have easily said no too, but he made it right for me. Really happy, love all 3 of these.

They look great!

15 weeks, huh...I should be due for a couple any day now, then...

I love that freaking rat. Definitely my favorite logo/jersey ever. Probably has to do with all the memories of growing up and going to see them with my dad. I want to say that's my 9th one, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

And yeah, 15 weeks. Good thing I didn't need them back at any point. Still sucks waiting that long though.

I completely gave up on minor league Devils jerseys, but if I ever see the rare black "community" River Rats jersey in a 56 or 58 (like the one I sold JoeM in a 52), I'm all over it.

I completely gave up on minor league Devils jerseys, but if I ever see the rare black "community" River Rats jersey in a 56 or 58 (like the one I sold JoeM in a 52), I'm all over it.

For reference:

IMAG2031.jpgIMAG2032.jpg

I hadn't found this site when I got that, so I never posted it. In keeping with the thread, we'll call this a "New arrival - 18 months ago edition". This is the single jersey in my collection that I will never, under any circumstances, consider selling. My camera and flash don't do it justice, It's beautiful.

Let's not mention that Joe offered me double what it eventually wound up going for, and I decided to "let it ride" and wound up getting half what I could have.

*Head Slap*

Oh well, couldn't have gone to a better guy at least.

By the way, a bit of back story, I bought that one direct from the Rats' merchandise people back in the day, and I chose that one because when the Devils has announced changing the colors to black and red, that was a jersey I pictured in my head. Years later, there it was! Went with Skrlac because I like enforcers.

Alas, what fit me when I was 20 something does not at nearly 40.

Edited by mfitz804

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I don't blame you for letting that ride, I can't believe it got no other interest.

Crazy how we were dealing with each other so often before I joined this site, and it took like 2 more deals through here to even put it together that I already had 2 or 3 of your jerseys in my closet. Stupid wasted eBay fees, I should have been here sooner.

I have a good story for that too. I thought I would be unique wearing that to an Albany devils game last year. Somebody tapped on my shoulder just after the first period started, and I turned around to a woman wearing a 100% identical jersey, also a Skrlac. Had a few laughs about that.

Edited by JoeM7392

It's still better than what I had with another forum member,where we were both forum members and still managed to do three deals through eBay without realizing we were dealing with each other.

That is a pretty funny story. was it also you're separated at birth twin sister? Probably not I'm assuming.

:)

Got this back from Locker Room Sports today...love how it turned out...the photos don't do it justice. One of my all time favorite players.

20151106_195539-1_zpsifiz4jwd.jpg

20151106_195355-1_zpsknpcmnnh.jpg

20151106_195636_zpsqgdobmvl.jpg

20151106_195552_zpsgvumfe9r.jpg

20151106_195440_zpsstzebkxf.jpg

Looks like they forgot to cut out the little center piece on the red layer of one of the arm 2's

Looks like they forgot to cut out the little center piece on the red layer of one of the arm 2's

Man, some of you guys are so sharp with this stuff. I totally did not see that!

Man, some of you guys are so sharp with this stuff. I totally did not see that!

Totally missed it too. I was fixated on the stitching in the close up picture, it's so perfect.

Nice find!!! I totally missed that myself! Going to have to get that number fixed. Thanks for the eagle eye man!

The red made it stand out big time. I've been playing around with fonts lately so it jumped out at me immediately.

Took a while to take photos of everything, but here's some newer stuff.

Toews home 2.0 - purchased blank and customized at CSL

22464287919_879b75f5b4.jpg

Hjalmarsson road 2.0 w/2015 Finals patch - purchased blank and customized at CSL

22464308929_b78536f36e.jpg

Robbie Russo Notre Dame gamer - eBay find

22464319429_2d51b49cd5.jpg

Not hockey but could be considered a grail - game worn jersey from my alma mater, Northern Illinois. Throwback jersey to commemorate 50 years of our football stadium. Worn in the first game of this season.

22668475400_8cc3e2354c.jpg

Tyler Kennedy 14/15 road gamer

22233740564_35cf8bccb4.jpg

Bernier alternate 2.0 - got a deal on this one

22867662671_3ee3f6dcbb.jpg

That mogilny river rats jersey is sick. Hope you get props if you wear that at prudential

That's definitely being worn when I get to my first game this year. Which would have been already if it wasn't a 3 hour drive.

Didn't technically arrive today, but with the whole daylight savings nonsense I didn't have enough lighting-- got these in a batch with a couple others and they all turned out perfectly!

Hopefully Mason's family/health issues clear up and he can go back to being our best goalie, though Neuvirth seems to be doing just finexpdJg29.jpgBjZi5py.jpg

2TWcscz.jpg?15eNg6ld.jpg?1