It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow man, that Flyers jersey is insane. How did you get something like that? Seems like the type of thing the players usually keep, especially since they had nearly everyone sign it.

I added another to the Hendricks collection. Super special thanks to SteezyB for bidding, winning and shipping the jersey to me.I

Military night jersey worn 11/25/13 in pregame warmups and auctioned during the game for charity. These jerseys are sharp, the black really makes them look better than the camo jerseys worn by teams in years past.

hendricks-military-b.png

hendricks-military-f.png

Brandon, love the Hendricks camo!

Is that really an Indo-Edge? (the green Reebok tape inside the collar)

Is that really an Indo-Edge? (the green Reebok tape inside the collar)

No thankfully its like the current practice jerseys actually. Its very heavy duty, fight skrap, 2x elbows, air knit body and a thick ultrafil like material for the shoulders. Its really nice.

Beautiful Greg! I was there as well. A good way to remember it by. Is that Lindros who couldn't color inside the lines? Lol

No thankfully its like the current practice jerseys actually. Its very heavy duty, fight skrap, 2x elbows, air knit body and a thick ultrafil like material for the shoulders. Its really nice.

Cool. Congrats!

There literally are no words to describe how jealous it am of that WC Alumni, Greg. Just a fantastic piece. I was there as well. Definitely one of the coolest events I've ever attended.

Size 54 Authentic CCM AirKnit 1993/1994 Washington Capitals Michal Pivonka Road Jersey. Capitals 20th Anniversary patch is authentic.

Pivonka1_zpscf928cba.jpg

Pivonka2_zps2f4b7a9c.jpg

Grail time!

Size 48 Signed Authentic CCM Ultrafil 1988/1989 Chicago Blackhawks Denis Savard Home Jersey.

Story on this is my two brothers and I all played travel hockey growing up and every year there was a charity raffle. We each got a signed Hawks jersey one year, I got a Roenick with the NHL 75th patch, that I since added the 1992 SCF patch to and have listed on my collection link. My older brother got a red Chelios frrom 1990, the one with the individually sewn CCM on the back but no NHL shield. He has that framed in his house. My younger brother got this guy. He is not a jersey guy and it has been sitting in his closet for 25 years. My mom recently cleaned it out, asked him if he wanted it, and said just give any Hawks jersey to Steve. He obviously has no appreciation for the rarity of it.

The customization looks mostly good to me, but the name does not have a nameplate and the letters are a bit spread out. Not going to bother altering since the new nameplate and twill would be to bright and not match the jersey wear and existing customization.

Savard1_zpse761b87e.jpg

Savard2_zps9ca52720.jpg

Wow man, that Flyers jersey is insane. How did you get something like that? Seems like the type of thing the players usually keep, especially since they had nearly everyone sign it.

Got it from classic auctions. Really happy with it

My Torey Krug jersey came today from Shop.NHL (it's a premier, I really can't spend $300 on a jersey.)

A1A445E6-D567-42E6-9152-A9E3979C447C_zps

A27CEBF4-58FA-4EA0-BF17-1A307ECA1AB8_zps

Beautiful Greg! I was there as well. A good way to remember it by. Is that Lindros who couldn't color inside the lines? Lol

Yes that is Lindros' signature outside of the three :)

2013-14 PA Parenteau "Adam Foote Night" game worn jersey...
Couple of minor burns, but overall very pristine..There is a letter "II" on the size tag.. Making me wonder..I may have to email Barry at MeiGray to ask..

mtc7.jpg

g290.jpg

nwfp.jpg

I'm very excited I landed this one. I've wanted one of these Authentic yellow Predators practice jerseys since I first saw them in 2011. Even better, its Player worn. This will definitely be my go to jersey to wear to games. I love how these practice jerseys fit!

2011-2011 Preds Practice Jersey worn by Alexander Radulov.

IMG_6290_zps73878328.jpg

IMG_6286_zps8efd4d01.jpg

Howe ya doin' ???

84-85 Mark Howe gamer. Size 50 Eagle Mesh. Gameworn.net LOA

5594471_orig.jpg?253

5525454_orig.jpg?255

The front of the jersey has numerous black markings throughout and a few slash marks through the crest. The left sleeve has an old school Flyers 1" repair in the cuff area and a black mark at the top of the sleeve #2. The right sleeve has a small burn in the cuff area and a 1'' un-repaired hole in the elbow area. The right sleeve #2 also has two black markings. The rear of the jersey has three decent slash marks and an additional one on the rear #2. The fight strap is attached through the rear number and shows light salting. There is some light pilling on the inside of the jersey as well.

Delighted to add this beauty! :)

Not sure. I am having a hell of a time finding any photos. I have found a couple from the Quebec series but no conclusive photo matches. it also depends on how many sets they wore that year. I think it was 3. This would be a set 3 as the sleeve numbers indicate:

Using the "2" for instance:

Set 1 had the black twill inside the top and bottom of the "2"

Set 2 had only the black twill inside the bottom of the "2"

Set 3 no black twill background inside the "2"

History lesson 101. lol

Great Howe jersey… Classic..

Rob, was it worn in the Finals?

I'm pretty sure it was worn in the Finals. In those days the teams didn't really change jerseys that much. The Oilers' Finals jerseys were the same ones they wore in the regular season.

I was going to suggest the Oilers Heritage website for photomatching but it has been taken down.