Brilliant!

Bernier alternate 2.0 - got a deal on this one

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5646/22867662671_3ee3f6dcb

Nice jab...?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tank commander Bernier reporting for duty. Jokes aside those Leafs Alts are one of the nicest in the league.

Beat me to the punch with the Gostisbehere. I have an orange one coming and still need to track down a TF patch for it.

Very nice!

22871294725_4fc1d02c8c.jpg22248533074_caa769cc59.jpg

I want to swap out the center ice tag to the two circle one so if anybody has one lying around let me know.

22248533074_caa769cc59.jpg

I want to swap out the center ice tag to the two circle one so if anybody has one lying around let me know.

It is somewhat sacriligious looking at that.....can't believe that Wendel played for both hated Norris division rival Wings and Hawks...

Been a while since I posted here but here are a couple new pickups. Big shoutout to flyersfan376 for helping a fellow Flyers fan stuck in the wrong half of the state.

Sean Couturier Flyers 2.0 Alternate

Rp7GKAG.jpg

m2v5B6u.jpg

Matt Read Phantoms 2.0 Alternate

bRkhSKE.jpg

nAEZJ81.jpg

Beat me to the punch with the Gostisbehere. I have an orange one coming and still need to track down a TF patch for it.

Very nice!

Yeah the TF patch was a little tough to come by, i took mine off of a Lamarche jersey-- they even have square vs oval TF patches which i didn't realize originally, nearly used the wrong one lol

Happy to help, Mike! Got lucky though, if i didn't already have a Coots in that style I probably would've kept that one :)

Had a big haul a few weeks ago from multiple sources to add to my Sabres/Amerks and Prospects collection...

2007-2010 Ryan Miller Sabres practice jersey

IMG_20151106_172026705_zpst2os67dx.jpg

IMG_20151106_172137847_zpsqmve4mcz.jpg

2014-2015 Johan Larsson 3rd jersey

IMG_20151107_112437_zpszn0avn5g.jpg

IMG_20151107_112446_zpsa8qpdijd.jpg

2014-2015 Soo Greyhounds Justin Bailey Warm-up

IMG_20151106_172307142_zps7hatatl4.jpg

IMG_20151106_172516607_zpsute1lw7q.jpg

2015-2015 Soo Greyhounds Jean Dupuy Traditional Red

IMG_20151106_171344661_zpsyj0mxgjn.jpg

IMG_20151107_112424_zpsaltrhbhz.jpg

Contacted the Jersey Baron to see if he had Devils military practice jerseys, which he did not, but he did successfully bait and switch me into one of these:

FD705086-4241-475D-BEE0-8F2E5305B5A0_zps

99% sure I will be patient and wait to see who plays in the Retro games before I decide who is going on it.

100% sure that users of this site are sending his little Barons and Baronesses through college.

Wait, he has the non-Stadium Series retro's now? When did this happen!?

Wait, he has the non-Stadium Series retro's now? When did this happen!?

Just happened within the last week or so I believe. I didn't see them myself, he had to bring them to my attention. Of course, I might have been so used to skipping over the Stadium Series ones that I simply saw the jersey, recognized the picture as his listing, and went right past it.

Yeah the TF patch was a little tough to come by, i took mine off of a Lamarche jersey-- they even have square vs oval TF patches which i didn't realize originally, nearly used the wrong one lol

Happy to help, Mike! Got lucky though, if i didn't already have a Coots in that style I probably would've kept that one :)

If you can ever find another one please let me know. I thought I had one locked up from the owner of Team Ferior, but he ended up never sending them (no money changed hands even though I offered several times). I have an orange Gostisbehere on the way, and would really love to get a TF patch to make it accurate.

If you can ever find another one please let me know. I thought I had one locked up from the owner of Team Ferior, but he ended up never sending them (no money changed hands even though I offered several times). I have an orange Gostisbehere on the way, and would really love to get a TF patch to make it accurate.

Where is everyone getting the Phantom jerseys from?

Just happened within the last week or so I believe. I didn't see them myself, he had to bring them to my attention. Of course, I might have been so used to skipping over the Stadium Series ones that I simply saw the jersey, recognized the picture as his listing, and went right past it.

Are these retro jerseys any different than the SS jerseys? (other than the patch of course)

Are these retro jerseys any different than the SS jerseys? (other than the patch of course)

No, they seem to be exactly the same minus the patch. Still 2.0, still the neon green piping inside the neck, word mark logo, etc...

So yes, it is identical to another jersey I own minus the patch.

No, they seem to be exactly the same minus the patch. Still 2.0, still the neon green piping inside the neck, word mark logo, etc...

So yes, it is identical to another jersey I own minus the patch.

Sweet, I wanted to pick up a Devils SS jersey a while back but he was out of my size and said for the foreseeable future he wasn't restocking them. I could grab one of these and hopefully grab a SS patch, shouldn't be to hard.

Edited by ted1025

Sweet, I wanted to pick up a Devils SS jersey a while back but he was out of my size and said for the foreseeable future he wasn't restocking them. I could grab one of these and hopefully grab a SS patch, shouldn't be to hard.

Quick search on eBay shows at least nine listings for the SS patch, so you should be all set.

And yes, I doubt he'd refill his inventory on those. Most Devils fans want to forget that game rather than commemorate it.

Although, your want list has a Stars jersey from 12-13, which I assume is an Edge, in size 46 or 50...I think I saw he does have a 46 Devils SS left if that works for you.

Edited by mfitz804

In regards to the Devils retro night jerseys, they only started using the neon green neckline in the 2015 retro night. In 2014 and prior they used leftovers from the first one in 2010. My 2014 Andy Greene retro night gamer has the black neckline and the standard NHL collar shield but whats funny is that the Reebok tag is actually the vector logo that was patched over with the Reebok wordmark.

I want to say one or two of these made it over to the 2015 retro night, but most if not all used the neon green neck tag.

I was not aware of that. I only knew about the Stadium Series ones, which did have the neon green.

You have to wonder, how many jerseys did they make for the 2010 game if they were used over 4 seasons (2013's game having been cancelled).

Maybe from that if Reebok was going to manufacture the jerseys, they would rather do a bunch of years worth in one shot than to have to re-run the template again every year for 20-25 more jerseys.

What's weird too is that the retail authentics Reebok released were 1.0's, which the players never wore in that style and by 2010 weren't used by the Devils for a solid 2 years. All of the retro night jerseys the players wore were 2.0's.