It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up for an absolute steal (I love $0.99 auctions)!

Edge 2.0, Size 54

IMG_8150_zps6rylvp2y.jpg

IMG_8151_zps8h1n9cau.jpg

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with this yet. Thinking of sending it to the FanAttic to be done as either Giordano, Gaudreau, or Wideman... but dunno yet.

Picked this up for an absolute steal (I love $0.99 auctions)!

Edge 2.0, Size 54

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with this yet. Thinking of sending it to the FanAttic to be done as either Giordano, Gaudreau, or Wideman... but dunno yet.

That was mine. Glad it went to a member here. I'm surprised it didn't go higher, but I still got what I paid for it. Enjoy.

That was mine. Glad it went to a member here. I'm surprised it didn't go higher, but I still got what I paid for it. Enjoy.

Oh! Good to know! Thanks man! Glad to hear you ended up getting back what you paid for it, considering what it went for. I thought it would go for more too! Edited by dsl135

Monahan

Edit - this is reference to DSL's post. Not sure why the quote feature won't work...

Edited by ted1025

Old school Devils ultrafil Christmas jersey. After an easy nameplate removal, I'm wondering if I should apply a new nameplate on it of either Chico Resch or Sean Burke. From what I can tell, the numbers look pretty good.

28469594888886-vi.jpg

31469594891946-vi.jpg

33469594893033-vi.jpg

Edited by thebiggoalie

Old school Devils ultrafil Christmas jersey. After an easy nameplate removal, I'm wondering if I should apply a new nameplate on it of either Chico Resch or Sean Burke. From what I can tell, the numbers look pretty good.

The numbers do look good. You can't go wrong with either choice, but I'd go Burke, that guy was badass.

Resch may have worn an ultrafil in his last season with the Devils (1985-86), but if he did, the numbers are wrong for that season.

The numbers are correct for a Burke, but it would have to be a 1988-89, since during his rookie year (87-88), the jerseys were airknit. Even though the CCM logo is a small block, you might be able to get away with making it a 1989-90, as the Devils did recycle some of the small blocks for use that season.

Resch may have worn an ultrafil in his last season with the Devils (1985-86), but if he did, the numbers are wrong for that season.

The numbers are correct for a Burke, but it would have to be a 1988-89, since during his rookie year (87-88), the jerseys were airknit. Even though the CCM logo is a small block, you might be able to get away with making it a 1989-90, as the Devils did recycle some of the small blocks for use that season.

Thanks. I was trying to research all that, but didn't even know they wore airknit as well.

That Stevens Caps is awesome!!

Thanks man. Couldn't believe it's condition for something this old...pretty much flawless. Very happy with it AND it fits me perfectly.

Thanks man. Couldn't believe it's condition for something this old...pretty much flawless. Very happy with it AND it fits me perfectly.

It's one I used to look for, but stopped since I streamlined to just Devils. I wore a white Caps jersey in a roller hockey league as a kid.

Was it an eBay find?

It's one I used to look for, but stopped since I streamlined to just Devils. I wore a white Caps jersey in a roller hockey league as a kid.

Was it an eBay find?

Yep...it was straight auction with no reserve.

It's a beauty, congrats. Couldn't go to a nicer dude!

Thanks buddy.

WAs watching that flew out of my range

Trust me, I don't like going that high...especially with the exchange rate at 33%...lol. But I had a good month selling on the Bay and I splurged a wee bit?

1991 – 1992 Troy Mallette gameworn Oilers road jersey, Set 1 – NHL 75th anniv. patch, some fight damage to the neck and decent wear to the sleeves -

R5aUGFp.jpg

0vh9qZW.jpg

fXdaEPO.jpg

1996-1997 Shawn Antoski gameworn Penguins road jersey – light wear, some blood stains on the lower front -

4dTsorB.jpg

4l8UKKg.jpg

AYnXwzA.jpg

2008-2009 Brandon Prust gameworn/back-up/GI Flames road jersey, Set 1 – double fight straps, front fight strap shortened, listed as GI on population report but not stamped as such on fight strap and does have a couple marks on the sleeves -

KNUeDU3.jpg

8niUKrq.jpg

iCLzACj.jpg