It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Those Watertown jerseys looks like a mashup of the old 95-96 Nordiques logo that was never used on a current Tampa jersey. For being what is essentially a glorified beer league, the FHL have some nice jerseys in there.

Also, I thought the FHL folded due to the lawsuit that was filed against them a while back. They are playing again?

Nope they still exist. Although Watertown is sitting out the full season for arena renovations. Crazy they couldn't just find other ice so skate upon.

My family has a house outside Watertown and although I've never been up there during hockey season, I've adopted the Wolves.

And your assessment of the Nords/Lightning mashup is spot on.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mfitz has lucky taste. Both Bronner and MacDonald are up with the ECHL.

Bronner was total luck, because he wore my number. MacDonald was league MVP by the time I got my jersey, so that one, not so much luck.

Incidentally, having shown the pictures to Dr_Puck, our resident FHL expert and the owner of some Wolves gamers, he confirmed that EPS absolutely nailed this job.

A question was raised on the size of the assistant's A for mfit'z Wolves jersey. Frankly, this was a no-correct answer situation. The team wore both small and large letters for the As in their gamers. Of the two styles, I most often saw the smaller font size, which was the same height as the letters in the nameplates.

The larger of the two looked awful, and I think mftiz got it right with the smaller one.

ImZPk02m.jpg?1XipQSVLm.jpg?1

Once again proving its not all about size.

:)

The placement of the A on my jersey is also off slightly; this is because when the team store did me a favor and sewed on the 5th Anniversary patch, they did it on the wrong side. Stripping it left a tiny hole, and since I was getting the A anyway, I directed EPS to get it as close as possible to the original placement, but to still make sure the A covered the hole.

Because nobody wants an exposed A hole, right?

Edited by mfitz804

Nice Read, currently having a little bounce-back go as of late.

Thanks. I've always thought he was underrated. I was pissed when he was demoted to the 4th line, but I guess if it can jump-start Jake, it's for the good of the team as a whole.

Once again proving its not all about size.

:)

The placement of the A on my jersey is also off slightly; this is because when the team store did me a favor and sewed on the 5th Anniversary patch, they did it on the wrong side. Stripping it left a tiny hole, and since I was getting the A anyway, I directed EPS to get it as close as possible to the original placement, but to still make sure the A covered the hole.

Because nobody wants an exposed A hole, right?

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Just got these two gamers in today in a deal with another collector.

1) Petr Sykora 2011-12 White Set 1 game worn. Would have preferred a pre-Edge #17 Sykora but those have become harder and harder to find. Figured this is the next best thing. Jersey has little wear around the body, but the sleeves have a lot of marks and repairs so I am happy to see that. With my Elias gamer I now have 2/3 of the A-Line.

2) Randy McKay 1992-93 Red Set 2 game worn. While I am against autographed gamers this is how it was sold and the previous owner purchased it with the autograph already on it. Not a deal-breaker but prefer my gamers without autographs. Jersey is an ultrafil and has the Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch on it. Some decent wear and burns and paint transfers on the jersey. Now I have both a white and red 92-93 patched Devils as I have a white Brian Sullivan in my collection as well. Also, with my Peluso 94-95 gamer I now have 2/3 of the Crash Line.

23788007726_06ee29f097_c.jpg

23788007536_586570cee6_c.jpg

23705682992_a0586c6331_c.jpg

23814099345_839f5cb46f_c.jpg

Now I have both a white and red 92-93 patched Devils as I have a white Brian Sullivan in my collection as well.

Can't be a whole lot of Brian Sullivan gamers out there...did he play more than one game?

Jordan Foreman 2005-2006 London Knights game worn with Memorial Cup patch.

Very decent wear...lots of slash marks, board burns and some minor repairs.

Jordan had his best season with the Knights that season...In 68 games, he scored 29 goals, had 26 assists and finished with a +12...not too shabby!

20151217_194655-1_zpsgmel5bmt.jpg

20151217_194755-1_zpsahdbbm8a.jpg

A 2005-06 jersey with the Memorial Cup patch? Did they wear them into the next season after winning it? Ultrafil too. That's awesome. I had no idea they used ultrafil in that time frame.

My very first Knights jersey, I was also quite surprised to see it was ultrafil as well...very cool.

As for the Memorial Cup patch, it appears the Memorial Cup patch is worn in the championship round of the OHL playoffs. The Knights were defeated in the final round by the Peterborough Petes.

New batch of Rangers gameworn crap:

Rangers Steve Valiquette from the 2007 HHOF game against Toronto. Lundqvist rode the pine that night, so I'm really happy to add this actual gamer to my collection.

24472006284791-vi.jpg18472006278384-vi.jpg

Marc Staal 2008/09 Set 1. Beat up with some really nice repairs:

16472006276871-vi.jpg

12472006272601-vi.jpg

Korpikoski and Orr jerseys from the Prague Premiere games:

27472006287558-vi.jpg22472006282712-vi.jpg

13472006273853-vi.jpg09472006269455-vi.jpg

Blair Betts from Brian Leetch Retirement night:

07472006267010-vi.jpg

26472006286134-vi.jpg

Can't be a whole lot of Brian Sullivan gamers out there...did he play more than one game?

Haha he actually played 2 NHL games in his career, both at home and both in the jersey I have. He even got an assist in the jersey on a Semak goal. I got it for a steal a few years back for like $120.

A (2) gamer worn by my favourite Leaf of all time......with the jersey being the franchise I loathe the most.

Worn for two games in which he scored a goal in each, and photomatched to a loose thread.

Pretty stoked to have a Sundin in my collection, even if it is from his forgettable season with a franchise I can't stand.

Ioxxpwn.jpg9wvCugy.jpg

Edited by cferneyh

Wow, a Sundin gamer. Very nice. Been meaning to make one of those if I can get my hands on a 2.0

I loved/hated Sundin. Wish he stayed a Leaf till the end.

It was hard to accept him when he first arrived given that he was dealt for the heart and soul of the team, and his refusal to waive his NTC at the end was a bitter pill to swallow, but man, what a career in a really, really tough market.

I don't post much anymore, probably been a year since I had a pickup but here is a Chicago Steel jersey they wore in the JCWC in Russia this year. Grabbed the dark version, kind of regret not getting the light jersey to go along with it.

4bdd66ca-2d14-46b2-8a93-72f8d6f82321_zps

88950f44-1b3f-44d7-874a-864af8e436d4_zps

MountainKing, nice to see a new arrival! That Steel jersey is awesome in all sorts of ways.

It's actually "Super".