It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Recent arrivals:

Decided to pick up Carlson's home set 1 since I was able to photomatch this jersey and he's been wearing the A after Orpik got put into a nursing home and kept it til the end of this set.

IMG_20151221_172627_zpsqrzulav0.jpgfa182369-d150-4b67-aa27-a460906cd920_zps

Since the A was only supposed to be temporary and be removed any time they only did a half-assed stitching job on it:

Carlson_M06394_wear_zps5xv3hnu4.jpg

IMG_20151221_172321_zpsonwe7hfy.jpg

I was able to photomatch the repairs on the right sleeve to a photo from Backstrom's goal vs the Marlies with 0.8 seconds left:

Carlson_M06394_wear1_zpszwnuivyv.jpg?t=1

496180380_zpsx9pisjjb.jpg

Didn't hesitate on this one when I saw it on ebay for less than $50 shipped.I have been looking for this style for a while now.

IMG_20151202_013357_zpsm05ziiqj.jpgIMG_20151202_013436_zpsekygoxiz.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's some proud workmanship on the A stitching.

If it wasn't a set 1 this is where a joke would be made about only needing it to last until the second round of the playoffs at most.

Love those flying eagle jerseys though. Going to need to get a kolzig eventually.

Edited by JoeM7392

Some recent finds.

BOURQUE BOURQUE BOURQUE!

8C098F55-8F3F-4CAB-9307-3F774C2F8E6C.png

If you're gonna steal my material, Dude, you need the picture.

Edited by mfitz804

M'Raymond

Also, that third one was definitely in my possession once upon a time. Goes to show how my shirts get around. That, and I originally got it from slim. His shirts really get around:

Lol...yes they do! I've got a few of his jerseys, and one more on the way! Lol.

Lol...I was leavin' that to you bud!

92E35E08-E3F0-4EB1-9FA2-4037474A1474.png

If you're gonna steal my material, Dude, you need the picture.

Agreed. Thinking back to the 'focus of my collection' thread, I won't soon pick up a Bears jersey because it won't fit. But whoa baby those jerseys look great. Always have, always will.

I'd like to waste money on a current one which would not fit my collection, luckily they are out of stock.

Agreed. Thinking back to the 'focus of my collection' thread, I won't soon pick up a Bears jersey because it won't fit. But whoa baby those jerseys look great. Always have, always will.

Believe me you made the right choice. Last year I flirted with collecting other teams outside the Devils and got myself a Stastny Avs gamer as I always at least somewhat liked their jerseys. After about a month I realized that I really didn't care much for it and sold it. There are a lot of cool looking jerseys out there but eventually the novelty of the look wears off on most shirts.

This was the first time that I instantly regretted the decision of pushing the 'submit bid' button:

I don't want this thing.

Piece of crap. Sell it to me. :P

It's another Festivus miracle! I was waiting on the Wild in particular, since it's got a nice Festivus color scheme to it, and it took a 2-week Priority Mail tour of the country.

The Hawks and Stars are from authenticsports19, subject of recent discussion in the ebay thread. They're both pristine as far as I can see, both with recent born-on tags. I'll buy again.

20151224_151509.jpg