It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JDEMS, what was the turnaround time at CSL for that bread man?

Almost exactly 2 weeks. I dropped it off on the 9th of this month. And they called me this past Tuesday to say I could pick it up. So not bad at all in my opinion.

Thanks. I usually try to go with someone different on my hawks Jerseys to stay ahead of the sheep at the UC or bars around the city. Haven't seen to many Bread man jerseys around. hopeful that JB gets SS 2.0's so would love to get one and have it lettered up before I head to Minnesota for the game.

JB says he'll get the Hawks SS jerseys in January. He might be able to give you a date if you want to make sure you have time to get it lettered.

Yeah that's what he messaged me when I asked him after the reveal. Doesn't have a specific date yet.

Sorry, just a crappy non flat picture taken on a messy bed so there's folds and dips in the jersey. It's edge material on the name plate. I've had luck requesting edge when I've dropped my jerseys off and not being charged extra.

Alright, now that I'm settled back in from the craziness that was christmas I figured I'd post these up.

authenticsports19 on ebay came through on this one, Devils home edge 2.0. He even sent me a 52 that i asked for even though I bought a 56. The 56 was $160 shipped while the 52s were $220 shipped. So I made out pretty well and got a size that is much more comfortable for me to wear.

IMAG2157.jpg

Then I have to post this because they have been talked about a few times before. My sisters gift to me for Christmas, a Hockey Sockey devils onesie. Most comfortable gift ever.

IMAG216201.jpg

A recent arrival...1990 Glenn Anderson Air-Knit size 54.

Been watching this one forever...finally pulled the trigger on it.

20151222_201009-1_zpsnf60uxtp.jpg

20151222_201155-1_zpsyyjqi5rh.jpg

I really don't have anything against any of you guys...but I just have to say, if I ever see one of you wearing something like that, I'm totally gonna slug you.

No fight strap, but I'll add one it I have to worry about any sluggings. I'm not sure that's a good idea though brilliant, I feel pretty sleek and quick in that thing.

Plus you don't wanna be the guy who fights a dude in a onesie, that's a lose-lose. You either get beat by a guy in a onesie, or have to justify beating up a man-child wearing a onesie. Not good for the street cred either way.

I have, and I think it would give someone a false sense of security. Somebody would be like "Oh this is going to be easy, this guy is wearing a fluffy soft onesie" and while they're thinking that I'm preparing to unleash a 100% polyester encased can of whoop Arse.

And if things get out of hand I can wiggle out the back flap and leave the guy holding an empty onesie, kind of like how a crab sheds its shell. That's some James Bond escape stuff right there.

Edited by JoeM7392