It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much more do they charge?

I was quoted $60 then when I dropped it off and told them I wanted the nameplate Edge material they charged me $70. So I assumed ten bucks for the edge plate. Their work is great! I'd pay more if they wanted. Now I try and just supply my own regardless of who I'm using to customize any jersey.

I'm on vacation but I actually stopped by the office today 'cause I was in the neighborhood and this had been delivered. Was a Leblond game issued, I stripped the nameplate and had it changed to Tootoo. Big risk in that he will likely be gone after the year, but I'm a fan so I went home/road/retro/camo practice replica, the latter two still being in EPS's clutches.

9B7F6DAA-DBE8-4A9C-8682-DAEBB5851FE1_zps

3BAEA67C-3A49-4657-B21B-9A2E3DF0C7B3_zps

Edited by mfitz804

Got this one in today. The Ebay listing said it was a size 52, I tried it on, felt quite small for a 52 from that model, looked at the tag... And it´s a 46. The arm length was 1 cm to short for perfect length so nothing major and it fitted me good otherwise but still not what I, atleast thought, I ordered. Good jersey otherwise. Had a hard time folding it though, haha.

N92yfom.jpg

18t8VGX.jpg

That's a very big difference is sizes, isn't it? For me, I would be quite bummed about it, but that's personal.

How does one (the seller) get the wrong size in the listing when the size is stated in the tag?

That's a very big difference is sizes, isn't it? For me, I would be quite bummed about it, but that's personal.

How does one (the seller) get the wrong size in the listing when the size is stated in the tag?

The difference between a 46 and a 52 is big, for sure. I´m bummed, but as I still could wear the jersey without looking like a complete fool, I´ll keep it. Have messaged the seller for an explantion, waiting for answers. To top it off, I was forced to pay for the global shipping program for some dollars (30-ish) and when I picked the package up, the shipping he had paid for was six dollars, haha. But that I did know, rarely buy anything that is shippied via the global shipping program.

The difference between a 46 and a 52 is big, for sure. I´m bummed, but as I still could wear the jersey without looking like a complete fool, I´ll keep it. Have messaged the seller for an explantion, waiting for answers. To top it off, I was forced to pay for the global shipping program for some dollars (30-ish) and when I picked the package up, the shipping he had paid for was six dollars, haha. But that I did know, rarely buy anything that is shippied via the global shipping program.

Yeah I'd be looking for at least a partial refund if I got a jersey 3 sizes smaller. Actually a full refund as there's no way I could wear a jersey 3 sizes smaller than my size. But Eden if you are keeping it, try to get something back, unless you absolutely stole it for what you paid.

To top it off, I was forced to pay for the global shipping program for some dollars (30-ish) and when I picked the package up, the shipping he had paid for was six dollars, haha. But that I did know, rarely buy anything that is shippied via the global shipping program.

And this also...

Edited by Silverback53

I don't think anyone is "forced" to pay Global shipping charges, you agree to do that if you bid or buy someone's item if they don't offer direct international shipping...

Used to hate that red Sabres alternate, but now I think it's a pretty sharp and striking jersey. If the size does not match what he listed in the listing then I would def ask for a partial refund, even if the seller made an honest mistake. I recently made a mistake in one of my listings and I provided plenty of options and the buyer accepted the partial refund option and we left good feedback for each other after.

I don't think anyone is "forced" to pay Global shipping charges, you agree to do that if you bid or buy someone's item if they don't offer direct international shipping...

Yeah, forced may have been the wrong word. But asked him before bidding if he would send outside of the global shipping and he said no. It was still inside my budget, but just made me a little grumpy when I saw what he paid to ship it. Will look and see what he says when, or if, he answer my Ebay message.

yes, there is a difference in what is paid for shipping and what you pay in total for shipping because it is padded with "customs" fees that goes straight to eBay's/Pitney Bowes' bottom line

I ask for sellers to not use it and if they say no then I do not purchase....simple...

Edited by HockeyMusic

yes, there is a difference in what is paid for shipping and what you pay in total for shipping because it is padded with "customs" fees that goes straight to eBay's/Pitney Bowes' bottom line

I ask for sellers to not use it and if they say no then I do not purchase....simple...

Yeah, and I'm fully aware of that. But even with the global shipping program, it was cheaper than the others I've seen, so I went for it. Could have done what you do, I've done it many times over when biying hockey cards on Ebay, but choose not to when it came to this jersey.

I stopped using it because of info I learned from this website.

Yeah, and I'm fully aware of that. But even with the global shipping program, it was cheaper than the others I've seen, so I went for it. Could have done what you do, I've done it many times over when biying hockey cards on Ebay, but choose not to when it came to this jersey.

That's fair....just don't be too surprised in the future when you see this discrapancy [sic]

OMG you put a goalie on a player shirt :o

I know, I committed the ultimate sin. My wife's favorite player is Crawford (now that Sharp is gone), and a goalie jersey is too big for me to wear. I thought about Shaw, but figured what the hell.

Wait, this is considered a foul??? I was just about to change directions in my collection to get more reasonably-sized goalie jerseys.

What is a foul is very subjective. I hate goalie jerseys, so my Brodeur is on a player jersey. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I don't have wings when I wear it.

not really a foul in my opinon....goalie jerseys are not always readily available.

Some cases it does make sense to put a skater on a goalie cut jersey, as some skaters do wear goalie cuts on ice.