It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Next, an eBay auction that I planned to win at all costs (to add one back into my Amerks collection, as well as chalk another up to my unintentional Michal Repik collection)

2010-11 Rochester Americans Michal Repik Stars n Bars

Love the Repik jersey, great style! And collecting Milwaukee Admirals, I can relate to having unintentional player collections. I've tried to make a point to limit myself to only one of any given player, but when a style that you've never seen appears and its a player that you already have, its hard to say no!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I post a jersey for sale on Facebook, the same guy keeps asking if I want to trade for the same old crap he's been trying to push on me forever that I was never ever interested in.

Another guy says he definitely wants to buy X jersey like his life depends on it, tells me he's saving up and to hold it, then posts in another group that he's looking for Y jersey because he can't live without it.

On a forum is one thing, but having your name and face attached to it on Facebook makes you look like an arse...with a name and a face attached to it.

I have the exact same experience with a particular person on FB. I wonder if it is the same guy lol.

The general GW Facebook groups are alright if you want to sell, but a majority of my latest Devils gamer acquisitions have been from Devils collectors I have already networked with or met on a specific private Devils FB group. I have only gotten one from one of the general GW FB groups.

Problem is these days if you want to buy or sell gamers you pretty much are stuck with either FB or eBay. The message boards are dead and this board is a mix of some GW but mostly replicas/authentics. You have to go where the activity is.

I have the exact same experience with a particular person on FB. I wonder if it is the same guy lol.

The general GW Facebook groups are alright if you want to sell, but a majority of my latest Devils gamer acquisitions have been from Devils collectors I have already networked with or met on a specific private Devils FB group. I have only gotten one from one of the general GW FB groups.

Problem is these days if you want to buy or sell gamers you pretty much are stuck with either FB or eBay. The message boards are dead and this board is a mix of some GW but mostly replicas/authentics. You have to go where the activity is.

I think we are all having rough time with the same guy who just wants to get MOORE jerseys than he can handle ;)

I think we are all having rough time with the same guy who just wants to get MOORE jerseys than he can handle ;)

Lmao. ;)

One thing to do is join the specific group as I am in the flyers game worn and authentic jerseys there is the same S H I T. on there as EBay and other sites

Is there a FB page for general NHL authentics? Not looking for game worn. I've searched but didn't come up with much.

Is there any way I can browse these groups without having a Facebook account.

Even if you have a FB account, you have to be a member of these groups.

Even if you have a FB account, you have to be a member of these groups.

And even if you could without a FB account, you wouldn't be able to contact anyone to make a deal anyway.

Yes you have to ask to Join and then you get notification if accepted

I understand. But what is the name of the group so I can find it?

I understand. But what is the name of the group so I can find it?

"Not game worn hockey jersey collectors"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/750340211643086/

Stupid facebook

And there's always that one jackass that says "I get my jerseys from Aliexpress, and you can't even tell the difference".

Edited by thebiggoalie