It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I hate any and all forms of man sweat.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this one in just before thanksgiving Paul Stastny 2012/2013 set 1 burgundy. it has one team repair on the right shoulder and some other small marks on it. This jersey was worn when the Avs broke Chicagos win streak last year This was the last Stastny that i needed to have one of all the current styles(white,burgundy, blue third) plus his 2012 IIHF jersey now i am on the hunt for the older styles

image_zps4a162511.jpg

image_zps6c1f4a3a.jpg

Great Stastny Xspoiler!!!!

I may pull he trigger on the Duchene from the same set.. Still thinking about it. :thumbsup:

Great Stastny Xspoiler!!!!

I may pull he trigger on the Duchene from the same set.. Still thinking about it. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I thought about getting the same Duchene but I pre ordered a burgundy set 3 Duchene from this season hoping for some playoff time can't wait to get that one but I thought it would be cool to have both jerseys from when Stastny and Duchene do their bang bang dance...

Great Stastny jersey right there. Them breaking Chicago's streak was the day after my birthday and it was awesome that I could watch it.

I know a lot of you aren't a fan of the style and I'm still on the fence but I picked one up today. Going to wait until after the team is announced before deciding on a player to put on it but I might wait until the Olympics are over too.

Don't know why the photo quality dropped so much from what it looks like on my phone.

EDIT: Leaning towards Stastny (if he makes the team), JVR, or whoever performs the best during the Olympics.

68ABFEAE-4898-4127-8C97-DA22DD05DADC-141

Beautiful Zuccarello! Let me know if you ever decide to get rid of it! Where did you get the patch for it?

Beautiful Zuccarello! Let me know if you ever decide to get rid of it! Where did you get the patch for it?

Thanks! Patches came with it. I love this one so much!

Great Stastny jersey right there. Them breaking Chicago's streak was the day after my birthday and it was awesome that I could watch it.

Nice Avs! Good looking jerseys.

Thanks guys

Zukes! Now I have all three versions of the Whale jerseys

Nice Whales jersey. They do look good I can see why they are popular on here

I know a lot of you aren't a fan of the style and I'm still on the fence but I picked one up today. Going to wait until after the team is announced before deciding on a player to put on it but I might wait until the Olympics are over too.

Don't know why the photo quality dropped so much from what it looks like on my phone.

EDIT: Leaning towards Stastny (if he makes the team), JVR, or whoever performs the best during the Olympics.

I hope Stastny makes the team. He did good during the IIHF this year and he's playing better for the Avs this year. I think he has a good chance of making it

I figured you got that one after the guy pulled it off the bay

Thanks! Patches came with it. I love this one so much!

I didn't even see it and I have an automatic search for Zucca jerseys set up. You must have been quick!

It is amazing that they wore 5 different jerseys in such a short time. Including this blue one, they had:

1) A green alternate in a 6100 cut

z2.jpg

2) A green edge

P1010597-vi.jpg

3) A white Edge jersey with blue that they used for half a season

P1010602-vi.jpg

4) A white edge jersey with green they used the rest of the time

P1010589-vi.jpg

For tradition, the green one can't be beat but for looks, that blue one is fantastic!I am a jealous man!

Only a month ago did I realize the white uniforms changed after a year or two. My Nightingale gamer is the original one, but I'd like to grab the newer version as well in due time.

Phil-Kessel-3.jpg

"Zukes! Now I have all three versions of the Whale jerseys."

That blue Whale jersey is a great "catch". Congratulations!

Awesome MZA Tom!! Great sweater to have...

Wow. That MZA is beautiful. Did not even know that was a style used by the whale.

PS- love the Stastny too. Avs color palettes has always been a favorite of mine.